Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) (42766 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Governor Adeleke Attends Davido Times Less Concert In Lagos State(vid And Pics) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Attends First Jumat In Ramadan Fast Visit Ede King(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Blissful45(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jostoman:
yes, he is a simple man to the core.

Are u as simple and generous as he is?
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Your people are dying in Sudan but here you are going to a concert.
Paddle your own canoe, our leaders are all goats
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by 9jahotblog: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Governor Adeleke Attends Davido Times Less Concert In Lagos State(vid And Pics)

In everything, just have a supporting family. Davido specially recognise His Excellency Governor Ademola Adeleke and Osun people at large.

“Who know say Uncle Demola go become Governor 🎶

#TimelessConcert #DavidoTimelessConcert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-X7B9k1Os
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Jostoman: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
If only this man will perform as governor..... I love Adeleke and I love Davido
God will help him.

Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Emola12(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kusheer:
I was there live yesterday 🪫
audio live
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Jostoman: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
oxygeng:
It takes seven strong men to hold the governor tight not to start dancing anyhow there. I like the whole stuff sha.
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Ladymillion(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
This man bu confirmed onye Oringo
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Dongideon007: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
He's here having fun in Nigeria other politicians are taking vacation outside the country

https://www.nairaland.com/7664367/nigerian-politicians-take-post-election-vacation
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Lacash: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbi4Aaripdk

Osun State governor, Ademola Adeleke, attended the Timeless concert of his nephew, Davido.

The concert was held on Sunday night at the Tafawa Balewa Square, in Lagos State.

Mayorkun, Spyro, May D, Iyanya, Asake, Khaid, and other musicians were in attendance and thrilled their fans with their various hits.

One good turn deserves another, that’s a show of love from Fada to Son…..God bless Gov Adeleke🙏
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Jostoman: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Very simple man
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by ifihearam: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
obaidan:
These ones make family look beautiful....that u feel like stoning some of your uncles and aunties grin

Abi even brothers and sisters

Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Flawless18: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
obaidan:
These ones make family look beautiful....that u feel like stoning some of your uncles and aunties grin
Uncles and Aunties owe you no shit. The only people you need to stone if they are not there for you are your parents (father/mother). Stop be stupidly entitled. Uncle didn’t give birth to you!

Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

He has performed excellently well so far for his people

He has done what that disgraced thief, gboyega Oyetola, could do for 5yrs as governor in less than his 100days in office as governor

Adeleke is a performing governor

No hyping, abi? When I talk of performance, I meant something like Wike, Ganduje, Fashola, Zulum, Ambode, Bala Muhammed
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
He looks like the happy hour governor here

Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
obaidan:
You dey mind people wey dey shout family here since.. I just dey laugh... This kind things rare now ... Especially if no be family wey meet wealth for ground..
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by hollywater: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
DennisEche:
wink
Brothers for Brothers...... The Adelekes are examples of family supporting family. No bad feelings or bad belle. Davido is a great guy. God bless Our inlaw Davido Omo Adeleke. Na man you be.
Some family na juju their uncle de knack person wey wan rise
Uncle i accept,at the same time disagree. One of his Cousin or so contested against him in the Primary, what do you call that?
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Sambab(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is my WhatsApp number... 08034274195.
Kindly add me.
Triplestars:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Kdosumu: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
baba cant wait to get up
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by obaidan: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Flawless18:
Uncles and Aunties owe you no shit. The only people you need to stone if they are not there for you are your parents (father/mother). Stop be stupidly entitled. Uncle didn’t give birth to you!
Why you dey bark....you were actually making sense until u raised questions about your upbringing by just deciding to be rude unprovoked
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by obaidan: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
ifihearam:

Abi even brothers and sisters
Loool...those ones dey try na
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by sureinfo: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Governor wey get vibes grin, I know low-key he'll have his own freepod 4 he uses to enjoy all these good music he dances too, no one can tell me otherwise. grin

Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Afonja007: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
They are omo ale according to our accommodators, since their mother is an igbo woman so they are igbos too
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Samantha124:
That man really needs to lose weight..😂😂😂

Everyone cannot be slim etc .....how his weight your business?
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2023
And how's my comment your business?🤣🤣🤣
Sleekfingers:

Everyone cannot be slim etc .....how his weight your business?
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Samantha124:
And how's my comment your business?🤣🤣🤣

You are in a public forum. And all misguided comments are prone to scrutiny

Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2023
You're right, I'm in a public forum and I have freedom of expression.

If you don't agree with what I said, keep moving.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sleekfingers:

You are in a public forum. And all misguided comments are prone to scrutiny
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by ejimatic: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbi4Aaripdk

Osun State governor, Ademola Adeleke, attended the Timeless concert of his nephew, Davido.

The concert was held on Sunday night at the Tafawa Balewa Square, in Lagos State.

Mayorkun, Spyro, May D, Iyanya, Asake, Khaid, and other musicians were in attendance and thrilled their fans with their various hits.

On a lighter mood, check the following:
1. Adetunji Adeleke ....Osun Gov
2.Ademola Adeleke. ....Osun Gov (Still controversial)
3. David Adeleke ......Future Osun Gov

Has Osun been destined to serve a family? grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Teeklef(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
ejimatic:
On a lighter mood, check the following:
1. Adetunji Adeleke ....Osun Gov
2.Ademola Adeleke. ....Osun Gov (Still controversial)
3. David Adeleke ......Future Osun Gov

Has Osun been destined to serve a family? grin grin grin grin
in as much they are performing and the people loves them, even David's child and great grandchild are all welcome.
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by ejimatic: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Teeklef:
in as much they are performing and the people loves them, even David's child and great grandchild are all welcome.
grin grin. Funny you!
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:
That man really needs to lose weight..😂😂😂

and what if he don't?
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Well, diabetes and heart related diseases will catch up with him.

Too much fat can make the heart to stop working.

I mean just look at him, he's overweight..🤣🤣🤣
FREDCLSSICO7:

and what if he don't?
Re: Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, diabetes and heart related diseases will catch up with him.

Too much fat can make the heart to stop working.

I mean just look at him, he's overweight..🤣🤣🤣

you're very correct

Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council