Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan (28400 Views)

FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by xevove2061: 4:06am On Apr 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

He was a governor and senator wasn't he? That's not leadership?

Leader wey nobody dsy listen to na leader?
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 4:42am On Apr 25, 2023
xevove2061:

True leadership is earned. Go and verify

So governorship is given freely? Lol.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by xevove2061: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

So governorship is given freely? Lol.

You will be too litle to know that governors of 1999 dispensation were given governorahip and presidential candidacy based on agreements and compensations But hey, lets talk about the things that are not important.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Brushstrokes20: 5:15am On Apr 25, 2023
And the lifeless, irresponsible scammer the Nigerian people again! undecided
Thumbs up air peace! May you continue to prosper in leaps and bounds!
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2023
xevove2061:

You will be too litle to know that governors of 1999 dispensation were given governorahip and presidential candidacy based on agreements and compensations But hey, lets talk about the things that are not important.

Was his senatorship too of the agreement and compensation variety? What of Soludo - he is of the 99 school of leadership?

Please rest.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Edusouls(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Tochj:

IPOB did nothing wrong
Boko haram is in the north
Opc in the south west
Asari and co in the south south
Why is no one talking about them?
Why igbo own became an issue?
because those brainwashed pigs started killing their own people and destroyed properties of their own land, started imposing forced sit at home that crippled economy and livelihood of their people, many people have been killed in their own land because they disobeyed sit at home to find themselves food to eat, it’s like enslavement of people in their own land ,tufiakwa ipob is a curse to Igbo land and the land is being cleansed of this unclean omen, am happy Igbos have completely rejected it
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Tochj(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Edusouls:
because those brainwashed pigs started killing their own people and destroyed properties of their own land, started imposing forced sit at home that crippled economy and livelihood of their people, many people have been killed in their own land because they disobeyed sit at home to find themselves food to eat, it’s like enslavement of people in their own land ,tufiakwa ipob is a curse to Igbo land and the land is being cleansed of this unclean omen, am happy Igbos have completely rejected it
IPOB has been making it very clear that they had cancelled sit at home ever since.
EKPA has nothing to do with IPOB.
So get it very clear.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Caesar25: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2023
God bless Aii Peace
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by caesymore(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
He should go ahead and do so, what is stopping him

Asshole
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Edusouls(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Tochj:

IPOB has been making it very clear that they had cancelled sit at home ever since.
EKPA has nothing to do with IPOB.
So get it very clear.
na bird’s of the same feathers, he is just following the footsteps of his superior MNK…ipob went and broke imo state prison on April 2021, released thousands of hardened inmates on Igbo civil populace the same people u claim to protect, Abegi leave ipob matter they don cast
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by IgweOfNnewi: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2023
xevove2061:

As an adult male, you do not make up to 70k monthly. Prove me wrong amd i will double whatever is on your payslip
Hehehehehehehehehe, in naira of in dollars, how can he make 70k dollars in a month in the US as unskilled worker when he is not a football. you think everyone is limited and disappointed like you
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by xevove2061: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2023
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehehehehehe, in naira of in dollars, how can he make 70k dollars in a month in the US as unskilled worker when he is not a football. you think everyone is limited and disappointed like you
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

"When it comes to rescue mission, we're One Nigeria. When it comes to presidency, we're Igbos."

You must be out of your mind!
you fight for presidency. It's not a trophy.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
igbosarejews:

You be Fooooóól, but during election, you will know they're Igbo's that will never "RULE NIGERIA"
Grow up tagbukwagi there.
You only know how to call names and throw tantrums. Typical igbo when he can't express himself.

Well, I voted OBI.
He lost, let the court decide.
And for your info, southerners supported you Igbos.
Hopefully, you guys will learn to respect others rather than call names when you see a debate
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
xevove2061:

He is Igbo first before being nigerian. What is the identity of someone who is nigerian? Was nigeria in existence 140years ago or was ot a construct of the british. Being Igbo is his first identity, it has been for generations. Being nigerian is jist being patriotic to the country housimg his identity.
yes. But I referred in the aspect of One nigeria.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
See how irresponsible and slow you sound.... You hate the Igbos and it's so obvious.

Where is the bragging there?
I will be the last to hate Igbos.
Despite all!!!
Will a southerner hate Igbos?
Yes, there are crimes and stuffs but do we hate Igbos? No.

Rather,we are the reason you guys get away with certain things.

So bro! We don't hate you!
I only speak in the language of unity!
Not when, every thing you come out to play tribal cards. You complain about tribalism but you guys do it everywhere ignorantly.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dpharisee:

When Igbos do good they should rub it on the faces of their detractors, let Buhari send presidential fleet to pick them up
i understand your views.
Don't get me wrong.!! Pmb na hegoat
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
Mention one.
you wanna go there?
Guy! Just shift Abeg.

I should mention charity people have been giving?
I should mention territories that have extended hands of friendships to people and even Igbos?

You are so blind in your sentiments That you don't think.

Smh.
I should mention charities.
Smh
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by GoodCane: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
PHIPEX:
When it comes to elections they will remember Airpeace is IPOB and can not be trusted, Igbos have not built bridges from ocean to desert, bunch of hypocritical nation.

Cc: seunmsg

You'll never people like seunmsg on this thread. Of course let the headline goes this way "Airpeace endorsed Peter obi, asked the tribunal to do the needful and restore Obi's stolen mandate". Watch and see how hell will let lose and they'll start backing like f0.ls. that is when they'll remember Airpeace is an ipob, Igbos have not built bridges from desert to ocean. Fo.ls everywhere!

Seunmsg Why can't your Tinubu send aircraft to bring those northerners and westerners in Sudan back to Nigeria? An Igbo man, CEO of Airpeace has decided to do it but nobody remember he is an ipob and that Igbos haven't built bridges bah?
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by GoodCane: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Codes151:

You only know how to call names and throw tantrums. Typical igbo when he can't express himself.

Well, I voted OBI.
He lost, let the court decide.
And for your info, southerners supported you Igbos.
Hopefully, you guys will learn to respect others rather than call names when you see a debate

Even though I'm not Igbo. Oga you never voted for Obi. So stfu. One who voted for Obi will never say obi lost because obi didn't lose. Common sense should tell you the election was massively rigged by inec in favour of APC.

You're a Yoruba man so stop tagging ss along whenever you type. I don't know why you Yorubas always love to attach we SS with you people. Dude, you Yorubas should Man enough and face your troubles alone. Stop tagging us!!!!
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Corridon: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Codes151:
you wanna go there?
Guy! Just shift Abeg.

I should mention charity people have been giving?
I should mention territories that have extended hands of friendships to people and even Igbos?

You are so blind in your sentiments That you don't think.

Smh.
I should mention charities.
Smh
Mention one or shut up.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by xevove2061: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Codes151:
yes. But I referred in the aspect of One nigeria.

1 nigeria is a scam. Know this, know peace
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Even though I'm not Igbo. Oga you never voted for Obi. So stfu. One who voted for Obi will never say obi lost because obi didn't lose. Common sense should tell you the election was massively rigged by inec in favour of APC.

You're a Yoruba man so stop tagging ss along whenever you type. I don't know why you Yorubas always love to attach we SS with you people. Dude, you Yorubas should Man enough and face your troubles alone. Stop tagging us!!!!
it's cowards like you that go about talking without aim.
Some of us spent money hosting our villages to vote PO.
So no be cuz of say na nairaland you go Dey rant on anyone. Finally relax and wait on court.
That's if it's possible.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Corridon:
Mention one or shut up.
take your illiteracy away from me Abeg.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by GoodCane: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Codes151:
it's cowards like you that go about talking without aim.
Some of us spent money hosting our villages to vote PO.
So no be cuz of say na nairaland you go Dey rant on anyone. Finally relax and wait on court.
That's if it's possible.

You see why I said you never voted nor supported Obi? Oga own it with your full chest that you supported Tinubu, nobody will beat you. No Obi supporters will talk trash about obi nor the petition like you did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace / Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.