Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Bride Furious As Bridesmaid ‘loses Weight’ Ahead Of Wedding And Can’t Fit Into D - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Furious As Bridesmaid ‘loses Weight’ Ahead Of Wedding And Can’t Fit Into D (412 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride Furious As Bridesmaid ‘loses Weight’ Ahead Of Wedding And Can’t Fit Into D by Dailyinfongr: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2023
A Maid of Honour caused a stir with the bride after she lost a significant amount of weight ahead of the special day and struggled to fit into her dress.

The woman claims that the bride was furious and her weight loss allegedly dampened spirits on the wedding day since her outfit had to be ‘pinned’ and adjusted accordingly.

Taking to popular forum site Reddit, she explained: “So last August, I went to the doctor, and he told me to watch my cholesterol because it’s getting high. I’m only 28, so I was like dang, better tighten up.”

Read full story here: https://dailyinfo.ng/bride-furious-as-bridesmaid-loses-weight-ahead-of-wedding-and-cant-fit-into-dress/

(1) (Reply)

LADYSANDECORS...A Passionate Event Decorator...class...ambience With Simplicity. / Female P.R.O NEEDED ASAP @xpresso Bar & Cuisine. / Teeque Communication Children Canival Dec 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.