Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Which Would You Have Preferred? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Would You Have Preferred? (658 Views)

Why Are Short Usb Cables Always Preferred As The Best / What Is Your Preferred Position For A Punch-hole Camera? (Photos) / Teleology Is The Preferred Bidder Of 9mobile - Barclays Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Have Preferred? by Intoboy(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Recently i decided to change my redmi 10c to something better and i had two phones in mind, iPhoneXR and redmi note12, I'm not the iPhone type but due to the fact that all my friends uses it i was almost tempted to get one too but i just didn't like the mentality attached to iPhones especially Nigerian girls,when dey see someone with an iPhone they assume he's rich so i vehemently hated the fact that almost everybody sees it as a number one life achievement...so i had those two phones in mind and finally but i knew deep down that i will not settle for any iPhone not even xr when i know i could get a better redmi phone for lesser that price so finally i went to the slot and i settled for redmi note 12 and I'm not regretting it at all,when i even compared the screen quality to that of my friends XR mine was way better but i want to know if there's anyone here that would have rather preferred the XR to redmi note12 and what's your reason i want someone to make me regret my actions and if there's anyone like me here please make me feel i have sense.😁😁😁
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2023
Get that iphone bros, let aside the fact that your circles use it. That phone is great with good features, get the xr or add little cash and get the uk used 11, never ain't you gonna regret that.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by TradingGod: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
Get that iphone bros, let aside the fact that your circles use it. That phone is great with good features, get the xr or add little cash and get the uk used 11, never ain't you gonna regret that.
Op follow who know road
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by emeraldlife: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2023
Intoboy:
Recently i decided to change my redmi 10c to something better and i had two phones in mind, iPhoneXR and redmi note12, I'm not the iPhone type but due to the fact that all my friends uses it i was almost tempted to get one too but i just didn't like the mentality attached to iPhones especially Nigerian girls,when dey see someone with an iPhone they assume he's rich so i vehemently hated the fact that almost everybody sees it as a number one life achievement...so i had those two phones in mind and finally but i knew deep down that i will not settle for any iPhone not even xr when i know i could get a better redmi phone for lesser that price so finally i went to the slot and i settled for redmi note 12 and I'm not regretting it at all,when i even compared the screen quality to that of my friends XR mine was way better but i want to know if there's anyone here that would have rather preferred the XR to redmi note12 and what's your reason i want someone to make me regret my actions and if there's anyone like me here please make me feel i have sense.😁😁😁
I was saving up for mi 11 ultra but I couldn’t find any seller around. So, I went for the iPhone XS Max. I must say it’s cheaper and the moment you bring it out to answer a call or reply messages, all eyes will be on you because of the fruit logo
Iphone is for show not for power users. So enjoy your redmi with its customization and multitasking that I miss daily
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by Intoboy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
emeraldlife:

I was saving up for mi 11 ultra but I couldn’t find any seller around. So, I went for the iPhone XS Max. I must say it’s cheaper and the moment you bring it out to answer a call or reply messages, all eyes will be on you because of the fruit logo
Iphone is for show not for power users. So enjoy your redmi with its customization and multitasking that I miss daily

You sabi jare
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by Intoboy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
emeraldlife:

I can do four things all on one screen and the second space too cannot be compared
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by zacwale(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2023
emeraldlife:

I get mi 11 ultra for sale 12+512

Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by emeraldlife: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2023
zacwale:

I get mi 11 ultra for sale 12+512

See Wetin I been Dey look for but the money don finish. Except u go collect the XS Max give me this wan.

I go appreciate
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by zacwale(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
emeraldlife:

See Wetin I been Dey look for but the money don finish. Except u go collect the XS Max give me this wan.

I go appreciate

Na cash I need because I av order mi 13 ultra
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
I'm not into IOS, I'll go for the Mi phone.
Re: Which Would You Have Preferred? by weezydee(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
How was the 10C?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S20+ / Fone Engr @ Nairaland Nd Moni / A Must Read For All Gsm User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.