Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

MTN Browsing Speed Slows Down Once You've Used 80% Data - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Browsing Speed Slows Down Once You've Used 80% Data (296 Views)

Fresh And Hot!!! Free Mtn Browsing Settings Vpn Pro For 24clan App / Latest Blazing MTN Browsing Trick For Http Injector Configuration File (mpulse) / Mtn Browsing Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Browsing Speed Slows Down Once You've Used 80% Data by Oluwamiloba: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Good day Nairalanders, there's something I've observed, but want to be sure if it's just my phone that's having issues or it's general.

Each time my data is about to get exhausted, browsing becomes really slow, and sometimes you can't even surf the web. But anytime I switch my airplane mode on and off, the data becomes normal for few minutes and returns back to being slow.
What's really the issue
Btw, I use MTN
Re: MTN Browsing Speed Slows Down Once You've Used 80% Data by cuteboy2: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mtn speed has been really terrible last week. Even when my data is more than 80%.

What is really wrong with MTN?

Oluwamiloba:
Good day Nairalanders, there's something I've observed, but want to be sure if it's just my phone that's having issues or it's general.

Each time my data is about to get exhausted, browsing becomes really slow, and sometimes you can't even surf the web. But anytime I switch my airplane mode on and off, the data becomes normal for few minutes and returns back to being slow.
What's really the issue
Btw, I use MTN

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of Visuals: Leveraging Capcut Free Online Video Editor To Sell Your Ho / How To Gain More Twitter Followers? Need Advice! / Iboysoft Data Recovery V5.4 Crack & License Key 2024 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.