Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

4 Sure Ways To Make Money Using Your Smart Phone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 4 Sure Ways To Make Money Using Your Smart Phone (146 Views)

How To Make Money Using Piggyvest / How To Make Money With Your SMART Phone / Webuy.ng - We Buy Your Smart Devices for instant cash (Laptop, Phone, Tab etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Sure Ways To Make Money Using Your Smart Phone by emmnet(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2023
making money online is becoming less complex and easily possible with the help of a smart phone, once you have a smart phone with an internet connection you are good to go.

hello dear am Emmanuel Abiodun Elijah ( you can check me out on facebook with that name) it's been a while I posted information that will aid you earn passive income online, today am here again to drop ways you can make passive income just with your smart phone no matter the type or size as far as it's a smart phone and can access the internet. let go into the biz of today

The ways you can make money online and offline with your smart phone.

1. GRAPHIC DESIGN
Do you know you can do some simple graphic designing like online fliers and posters for birthdays, wedding anniversary and post advert for business an earn like ₦2,000 per design? yes you just need tools like Canva or pixellab you can get app on play store or Apple store and with just some simple clicks you are done.

2. CREATING VIDEOS
you can create YouTube shorts and Tik Tok videos with your phone depending on the niche you pick and can make money with sponsored advert or sell your own course on the niche your video is centred on.

3. SALES AGENT
I coin that idea sales agent, basically it can be called affiliate marketing ie promoting other people's product online and getting a commission when someone buys through you. it could be you are promoting the product via a link provided, another way is by going to meet people who have physical product ranging from properties, cars, tech gadgets, food items etc, you discuss with the seller on amount and commission if you get them a buyer and based on agreement. you can even add up a little, when you promote the product and there is a buyer you cash out and you can promote those product via your smart phone in site like Facebook, nairaland, WhatsApp status, Jiji etc. some years ago I sold honey via this business model, I didn't had a bee hive but I saw someone who does promoted the product added mine did the supply and get my profit with out any investment ( correctly working on an ebook /video course on how to do such biz without a capital so watch out for it)

4. RESELLING DATA FOR BROWSING

I love this business because that what am currently doing and it is productive I tell you even with little or no capital anyone with a smart phone can do it. this has to do with buying and selling data to people and note this is a lucrative area because the data you are buying to resell the cost is way cheaper than the regular data you buy from your various service provider, and everyday people make use of the internet and they need data to do so, and the one you are offering them is cheap with same value that they get the other one so this is lucrative. imagine you buying data of 3GB for ₦663 and selling it for ₦900 even ₦1,000 or getting 5GB for ₦1,200 and u sell for ₦1,500 do the maths and you will see this is lucrative.

here on nairaland I have posted add on one on one online training via WhatsApp with appropriate illustration on how to go about the business of reselling data, and I have thought many on it which they are doing the business. based on the stress on me couple with time to manage other business I do, I have done a full video course on how to buy and resell data for browsing, in the video I will show you all you need to know about the business especially where to get it cheaper with out no upgrading fee and make money selling it. the video course cost just ₦1,500.

so to get the video course you can chat me up via WhatsApp 08069249788.

thanks for reading see you at the top

EMMNet Ventures

(1) (Reply)

Jasper.ai Vs Copy.ai – Which AI Content Generator Is The Best? / Macaw Logistics / Deliver Your Goods For As Low As ₦200 With Faxter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.