Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest (51572 Views)

Introducing Grand Bohabs Hotel: Abuja's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest / Obaseki: Edo’s 4-star Hotel Project ‘ll Boost Tourism Receipts, Enhance Chances / Benue Traders Resort To Trade By Barter Due To Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Karlifate: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cool edifice.
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by obinna58(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
I hope the bed is good for knacking
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by OBTOREPA(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
amydulsia:
Beautiful
Let's go and see how nice the hotel is
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by bolademi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Visagemedia:
Our sports facilities

2star hotel
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by mywells: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why hotel every where,immorality empowerment,hotels are more than schools.
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by mediclife1987(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Visagemedia:
A new 4-star hotel has opened in the city of Port Harcourt.

The name is Portland Resorts and Hotel.

Barrister Azubuike Ihemeje, a Nigerian lawyer and social media influencer, is the owner and promoter of it.

The Portland Hotel and Resort Located in the serene and exclusive Cedar Wood Estate, off Celestine Omehia Road, Port Harcourt, the Portland Hotel and Resort offers a luxurious and comfortable stay for both leisure and business travelers.

The hotel boasts 70 well-appointed ensuite rooms that are elegantly designed with modern furnishings and top-of-the-line amenities, promising a comfortable and luxurious stay. Guests can also enjoy 24-hour room service, ensuring that their every need is promptly attended to.

For fitness enthusiasts, Portland features a state-of-the-art gym, complete with the latest equipment and a personal trainer on request. Sports lovers can take advantage of the hotel's lawn tennis and basketball courts, as well as the mini golf court. And when it's time to relax and unwind, guests can take a dip in the standard-sized swimming pool or lounge in one of the many poolside cabanas.

The Portland Hotel and Resort is strategically located within proximity to major attractions in Port Harcourt, including the Port Harcourt Mall and the Nigerian Air Force Base. It is also easily accessible from the airport and major highways, making it an ideal destination for business travelers.

Barrister Azubuike Ihemeje, the owner of the hotel, expresses his excitement about the opening of the Portland Hotel and Resort. He says, "Our aim is to provide our guests with a world-class experience that they will cherish for a lifetime." "With our luxurious facilities and impeccable service, we are confident that Portland Hotel and Resort will become a preferred choice for travelers visiting Port Harcourt."

The Portland Hotel and Resort is now open for reservations. For more information, visit the hotel's website and book your room at www.portlandresortsph.com.

Sponsored Post

See you, see EFCC...
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by MeineMutter: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
gare:

Nigeria standard it's a four star, international standard it's a two star hotel.

No website, you can not even see any trace of it in the internet

Shey Nigeria get standard sha?
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by CodeTemplar: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lawyer owns this? I wonder where he got the money from, may be he defended devil in front of God and secured salvation for devil.
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by allcomage: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
The hotel lacks character, everything was thrown into it, the resources were available but taste is lacking. The euphoria will soon fade away.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Collyno82(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Money2000:
Trust me. This hotel doesn’t pass for a 3-star rating… too many out of colour codes
this kind of people that talks like this lives in face me, I face accomodation
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by otokx(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
lomprico:
How much una pay seun for this advert? Abi na one mod collect the rabba?

Where celestine omehia road dey sef?

SARS road
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Tonytonex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
lomprico:

LOL 😂😂 grin
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by hollywater: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kam2021:
is it goats he will employ there?
The vendors that will be supplying things to the hotel are they not human beings?
The market women that will be selling food stuffs are they not benefitting?
Nothing stands in isolation..every one benefits.His money, his choice of investment.
How many people the hotel go employe?
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by MamaletASO: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Reservation please.

3nights is okay.

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Edimakan(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nice place
All painting done by my humble self ......feel free to call us for your project
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by plasgidy: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
All this people building hotels here and there should go and visit BONS Hotel Owerri that is hotel very Pristine is like what we see here in Europe.
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by MeineMutter: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
The interior decorator na herbalist he go be.

The owner sef no dey exposed or sophisticated. Then his target customers too are not top notch.

Hotels come be like Nigerian private university hostel. Or all these our state government housing projects.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Visagemedia(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
The is the price for those asking.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Melagros(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
fatahtalks:
It is a nice hotel but not a 4 star.
Because it's not Lagos abi
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Melagros(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Money2000:
Trust me. This hotel doesn’t pass for a 3-star rating… too many out of colour codes
If it were in overrated Lagos the hotel is you could have rated 9star
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Melagros(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

This hotel is really beautiful but I can't pass it for a 4 start abeg. 3 star is cool

Because it's not situated in overrated Lagos abi? E come be 3star
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by gare(f): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2023
UnknownT:
but I'm seeing a website on the post

Open it kwa, na just to see only 😂
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by UnknownT: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2023
gare:

Open it kwa, na just to see only 😂
remove the dot (.) at the end of the link in the website he posted and it will take you to the site, which works well
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by nazicartel(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2023
lomprico:

SARS Rd. Them deh fear to call the place the old name .. SARS spoil the Rd back then. So govt is trying to rename the place ...
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2023
My politicians our new hangout senator i have order for the girls
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by lomprico(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2023
nazicartel:
SARS Rd. Them deh fear to call the place the old name .. SARS spoil the Rd back then. So govt is trying to rename the place ...

The name has come to stay

1 Like

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Farfalla(f): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
4-star hotel? lipsrsealed

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by socialmedia012: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
adasd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.