Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

All Demons Are Male Gender - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Demons Are Male Gender (4803 Views)

Demons Are For Real / Prophet Odumeje Battles With "Ruler Of All Demons"In His Church, Nigerians React / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
sonmvayina:
There are also female demons for balance...lol..

Angels are demons

Demons are angels..

They are all working for God who created them. They all accomplish his will...

Just like he went those angels to demolish Sodom and Gomorrah. From our perspective we will say they where demons.....But nah God send them...

And your reason for there existing females is based solely upon your need to see balance?

When speaking of angels we're picturing cosmic forces that are conscious and assist God in managing the universe. Therefore angels not being human have no bodies to be considered man or woman. When we anthropomorphise angels we are speaking in terms of their overall function which is to go forth and carry out God's will. God is male an active force and so are the
Heavenly angels and Fallen angels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
sonmvayina:
There are also female demons for balance...lol..

Angels are demons

Demons are angels..

They are all working for God who created them. They all accomplish his will...

Just like he went those angels to demolish Sodom and Gomorrah. From our perspective we will say they where demons.....But nah God send them...

And your reason for there existing females is based solely upon your need to see balance?

When speaking of angels we're picturing cosmic forces that are conscious and assist God in managing the universe. Therefore angels not being human have no bodies to be considered man or woman. When we anthropomorphise angels we are speaking in terms of their overall function which is to go forth and carry out God's will. God is male an active force and so are the

What are the most common traits in men?
On average, males tend to be more dominant, assertive, risk-prone, thrill-seeking, tough-minded, emotionally stable, utilitarian, and open to abstract ideas. Males also tend to score higher on self-estimates of intelligence, even though sex differences in general intelligence measured as an ability are negligible

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by sonmvayina(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Richwallet:

You are mixing spirituality with bull crap...

Stay on one lane...

God does not need assistance.....never has

Never will..
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

You are mixing spirituality with bull crap...

Stay on one lane...

God does not need assistance.....never has

Never will..

No there are no female angels and female demons.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by sonmvayina(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Richwallet:

No there are no female angels and female demons.

And I said there are...

God created everything in pairs....for balance..
Birth and death
Up and down
Hot and cold
Heaven and earth
Light and darkness
Male and female...

They are just the two sides of the same coin.

For balance....
Let us (God +earth) make man in our image after our likeness.......
God the breath/ spirit
Earth the dust for the body.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

And I said there are...

God created everything in pairs....for balance..
Birth and death
Up and down
Hot and cold
Heaven and earth
Light and darkness
Male and female...

They are just the two sides of the same coin.

For balance....
Let us (God +earth) make man in our image after our likeness.......
God the breath/ spirit
Earth the dust for the body.

Heavenly Angels

Fallen Angels

There is your pairs for balance. When I speak of gender I am speaking of polarity. Angel is a male energy whether heavenly or fallen.

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by sonmvayina(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Richwallet:

Heavenly Angels

Fallen Angels

There is your pairs for balance. When I speak of gender I am speaking of polarity. Angel is a male energy whether heavenly or fallen.

No long story. This is Kali maa....

She is a female demon..

1 Like

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

No long story. This is Kali maa....

She is a female demon..

Kali is the quintessential embodiment of shakti, female power. She emerges as an independent goddess around 1000 BCE and evolves as a controversial character: she is a scary, bloodthirsty embodiment of destruction, and the ultimate protector against evil.

It's a male demon disguising itself as a female.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by bobestman(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
Richwallet:

Please provide your reasons as to why not all demons are males.
I told you before but you are not paying attention. The entity we call God is a duality having a male and female characters. The feminine part of him is what you guys call holy spirit. She is wisdom and the who gives it. She is the one crying out to her children in proverbs 8. They being male and female, everything they made, mortal or immortal has its masculine and feminine form. As it is above, so it is below. According to the interpretation of joseph's dream, the son is the father, moon mother and stars children. In plants, animals and many things, their is the positive and negative charges. Masculine and feminine energies. Moreso these are things we know not believe. Their are masters who have gone thru the gates - psalm 24 and have seen unspeakable things as paul told you guys. There are things many of you christians don't understand in that bible

1 Like

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
bobestman:
I told you before but you are not paying attention. The entity we call God is a duality having a male and female characters. The feminine part of him is what you guys call holy spirit. She is wisdom and the who gives it. She is the one crying out to her children in proverbs 8. They being male and female, everything they made, mortal or immortal has its masculine and feminine form. As it is above, so it is below. According to the interpretation of joseph's dream, the son is the father, moon mother and stars children. In plants, animals and many things, their is the positive and negative charges. Masculine and feminine energies. Moreso these are things we know not believe. Their are masters who have gone thru the gates - psalm 24 and have seen unspeakable things as paul told you guys. There are things many of you christians don't understand in that bible

Aright you gave your reasons.

All demons are male gender.

That same Bible you quote has a male God, male angels both heavenly and fallen.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Demon Gremory (Gomory)is a Fallen Angel and 56th of the 72 Spirits of Solomon. Gremory is a powerful duke in Hell with 26 Legions of Demons. He appears as a beautiful woman with the crown of a duchess, who rides a camel.

A male demon that appears as a woman. They are all males.

1 Share

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Testament of Solomon,[4] an early treatise on demons of Judeo-Christian origin, presents the demon Ornias, who assumes the shape of a woman to copulate with men.

Another male demon that appears as female. And you would notice Ornias assumes the shape of a woman because demons have no shape. Demons are conscious powers with great capabilities but are not indestructible. Demons exist in male polarity they have all the negative attributes of a male polarity, abusive, controlling, destructive, aggressive, manipulative, etc

1 Share

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
All crossdressers and transgenders are possessed by
male demons who disguise themselves as female.

1 Share

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2023
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. [8] Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by bobestman(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Aright you gave your reasons.

That same Bible you quote has a male God, male angels both heavenly and fallen.

suit yourself but know that this your post should be taken to the dustbin - it is trash! As above, so below. These are things we know and have seen. It is also written all over nature. Only the gullible and ignorant will fall for it

1 Like

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2023
bobestman:
suit yourself but know that this your post should be taken to the dustbin - it is trash! As above, so below. These are things we know and have seen. It is also written all over nature. Only the gullible and ignorant will fall for it

No, we have a duty to reexamine religious thinking if we believe the way has been lost. And the way has been lost because evil men are ruling the world and have devieved many people. I am not saying that evil women do not exist for they do. Evil harlots who help evil men to destroy the world deserve hell fire just the same. There is a story from Nigerian news that reported a lady at the market caught kidnapping another's woman child who was distracted. Thankfully she was apprehended when the call went out and the infant was found unharmed in her carry bag. She was going to sell the baby for money rituals. Human sacrifice is the worst evil man commits upon his fellow man. And it's all for demons so they can destroy Yah's creation. Anyone helping them to do that deserves the lake of fire. Yet men are the main culprits as all the demons are males working in unison to destroy the world. Sex is their kingdom and they will enslave your daughters and turn them into harlots and witches to use against you.

What you don't understand is that so many Black people serve the dragon in the Last Days. Friends and family who have taken oath with one of the many cults of the Dragon ran world wide. I am not talking about any other race here except so called Blacks with the Negros being originally brown. A spiritual is going on right among us unseen to many just going about not having a care. My posts are shedding light on this war and actually counterattacks to the Kingdom of Darkness's strategem. All demons are male gender. And that black devil, that Dragon, he the root of it.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by orisa37: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2023
YOU ARE RIGHT TOO.
AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
YOU CAN ONLY GET THAT IN THE RIGHTEOUS, IN GOODNESS AND IN LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2023
orisa37:
YOU ARE RIGHT TOO.
AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
YOU CAN ONLY GET THAT IN THE RIGHTEOUS, IN GOODNESS AND IN LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES.

Joshua fought.

David fought.

Jesus fought.

Knights Templar fought.

Where arose the notion that we men of God do not fight?

We fight against other men and demons. All demons are male gender so man up.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by orisa37: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
DEMONS ARE EVIL SPIRITS.
ANGELS ARE GOOD SPIRITS.
IN JUDAS, DEMONS ARE MALE.
IN JESUS, ANGELS ARE MALE.
BUT IN SPIRITS, THEY ARE ALL NEUTER GENDER.
IT IS SPIRIT ANGEL OR DEMON, WIZARD OR WITCH.
BUT IN CHRIST AND SATAN, THEY ARE HE
AND SHE IN EVE AND MARY
AND HE IN SERPENT AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2023
orisa37:
DEMONS ARE EVIL SPIRITS.
ANGELS ARE GOOD SPIRITS.
IN JUDAS, DEMONS ARE MALE.
IN JESUS, ANGELS ARE MALE.
BUT IN SPIRITS, THEY ARE ALL NEUTER GENDER.
IT IS SPIRIT ANGEL OR DEMON, WIZARD OR WITCH.
BUT IN CHRIST AND SATAN, THEY ARE HE
AND SHE IN EVE AND MARY
AND HE IN SERPENT AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS

Angels and demons are active forces not passive. The Qur'an says that the jinn whisper into the hearts of men envy, hatred and murder of other men. Lucifer divides humanity to destroy Man. He goes after the woman the weaker vessel, he assumes her shape, puts on her garment, using lipstick, eye lash and make up to decieve that he is a man. The crossdressers and transgenders are manifestations of what is occurring on the spirit realm and that is an aggressive and abusive spirit is disguising itself to get closer and destroy its prey. Tell me without make up, would anyone not clearly see Bobrisky is a male? Make up was invented by male priests who dressed as women, had anal sex with other men and performed blood sacrifices to demons.

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by orisa37: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2023
THEY ARE ANGELS NOT DEMONS.
EVE FOUGHT.
MAGDALENE FOUGHT.
RUTH FOUGHT.
MARY FOUGHT.
AND THEY'RE ANGELS TOO
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2023
orisa37:
THEY ARE ANGELS NOT DEMONS.
EVE FOUGHT.
MAGDALENE FOUGHT.
RUTH FOUGHT.
MARY FOUGHT.
AND THEY'RE ANGELS TOO

All the princes of hell are fallen angels and they are males. There are disembodied spirits that make up the army of the 7 princes and they vary according to the sex they had when they had bodies. But that's not what I am referring too.

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by orisa37: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2023
GOD MADE AMOEBA TOO LIKE BOBRISKY. VENGEANCE BELONGS TO GOD.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by orisa37: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2023
I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME YOU SAID MALE. BUT I SAY THAT DEMONS ARE SPIRITS NEUTER GENDER AND ARE CAPABLE OF CHANGING THEIR SHAPES.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
orisa37:
I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME YOU SAID MALE. BUT I SAY THAT DEMONS ARE SPIRITS NEUTER GENDER AND ARE CAPABLE OF CHANGING THEIR SHAPES.

The root of the word gender is kind, nation or race. It has nothing to do with the sex organs. I am referring to the polarity of demons being male.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by orisa37: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
The polarity of DEMONS is complex and multiple. DEMONS are SPIRITS and can operate themselves into different shapes, forms and even symbols.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
orisa37:
The polarity of DEMONS is complex and multiple. DEMONS are SPIRITS and can operate themselves into different shapes, forms and even symbols.

We know that demons can only embody and appear otherwise only in imagination. When I speak of polarity I am assigning male polarity to demons no matter what shape, form or symbol they appear. And it is historical fact that male demons have appeared as women. If there were female demons why Satan not send a female demon to trick men? I will tell you why, there are no female demons. Those goddesses are male demons just like the crossdressing witch doctors they are aggressive and abusive male forces.
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Rwanda another culture where its traditional for men to dress and behave as women. It's the cultural outgrowth of a religion.

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by sonmvayina(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Richwallet:

It's a male demon disguising itself as a female.

Did you even read what you posted?
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
sonmvayina:

Did you even read what you posted?

Yes sometimes I go back and spell check. I have a lot of mistypes due to my mobile phone keyboard being too small for my fingers. Wow! Just typing that was a trial. Yet I am not wavering.

Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by sonmvayina(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Yes sometimes I go back and spell check. I have a lot of mistypes due to my mobile phone keyboard being too small for my fingers. Wow! Just typing that was a trial. Yet I am not wavering.

Suit yourself...

You can remain uptight
Re: All Demons Are Male Gender by Richwallet: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
The story of the first trans woman in Mauritania on the media
Who is Rahaf?
She is a transgender woman who identifies as a woman despite being born male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei / Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended / Teacher's And Research Bible For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.