Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer (63527 Views)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
The granddaughter of two of the most famous South African liberation fighters, Zoleka Mandela, is no stranger to the spotlight. We have seen her defy the odds at all turns and now she has brought tears to our eyes as she shared a moment that she experienced with the ‘mother of the nation’ Winnie Madikizela Mandela.

The Facebook memory that Zoleka shared through a tweet was her celebration of her grandmother plaiting her hair. The image had the following heartfelt caption;

'Dear Diary! OMG!!! Look!!! A post from exactly seven years ago, today, of My Day One plaiting my hair … Thanks to Facebook Memories!!! She always wanted me to grow my hair, just look at how invested she was!!!’

Zoleka may have been born a member of the Mandela family but she has endured a number of hardships such as the loss of her grandfather and grandmother who were beloved figures, her grief was shared with the rest of the country.

ZOLEKA’S PAINFUL PAST

Zoleka has also experienced the loss of her child in a car accident on the eve of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. This was a tragedy that her grandmother assisted her in processing the grief. Most recently the country has been witness to her battle with cancer.

She has made it her mission to educate those without the knowledge about cancer whether you are directly or indirectly affected by it. Her bravery and strength prove that she really is a member of the Mandela family.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by tafabaloo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
If she believes, Jesus can heal her.

256 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by wiseone28: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
That's a privilege to know you will die a certain month..

You have the time to mend your ways before your departure.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by fergie001: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sorry Zol.. "When Hope Whispers"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
fergie001:
Sorry Zol.. "When Hope Whispers"

You know the Mandelas are like our Windsors in England. But with Tata, Winnie and Zinzi gone it's no longer the same. Only Mandla is the last remaining respected high profile one.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by PerfectMan24: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why do cancer patients barb their head? What will happen if the person refused to barb?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Why do cancer patients barb their head? What will happen if the person refused to barb?

The hair falls off automatically (I think when undergoing chemotherapy). So they shave it to look neat.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by PerfectMan24: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The hair falls off automatically (I think when undergoing chemotherapy). So they shave it to look neat.
Really! Thanks for ur clarification

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by hopefulLandlord: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
tafabaloo:

So those Christians that are being killed by cancer don't believe?

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

So those Christians that are being killed by cancer don't believe?

😂😂😂

8 Likes

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by starstaz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
this news is proudly brought by the man called 'Howzitt.

the mouth-piece of the greater south.

3 Likes

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
starstaz:
this news is proudly brought by the man called 'Howzitt.

the mouth-piece of the greater south.

Starzo reincarnated

4 Likes

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by PixelPlexus: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
It is well
Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
I'm surprised Nigerians know who Winnie Mandela is.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
tafabaloo:
Dey deceive yourself

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by bhella10: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Did you mean that?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2023
bhella10:
Did you mean that?

I'm serious. I know people know Nelson Mandela, I didn't know if they know Winnie
Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by BOLATINUBU01: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2023
tafabaloo:
sope otilor

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by Abolodje: 4:43am On Apr 25, 2023
tafabaloo:
Ok sir

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by LeeSmart: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:
We are vast nd highly inquisitive not like some person's 4rm the southern part of this continent.

Hello brother

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by Paperwhite(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2023
sad Chai! To just be watching helplessly as cancer ebb the life in you away.
Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by bhella10: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'm serious. I know people know Nelson Mandela, I didn't know if they know Winnie
Who wouldn't. Mandela is an icon.

7 Likes

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by WannaHowzit(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2023
LeeSmart:

We are vast nd highly inquisitive not like some person's 4rm the southern part of this continent.

Hello brother

You mean Zimbabweans? 🙃

Hi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by AntiChristian: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2023
“Our Lord, grant us what is good in this world and what is good in the World to Come, and protect us from the chastisement of the Fire.”

Qur'an 2:201

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by atobs4real(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Na wa ooo. every body with their own problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by OloyeVIII: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2023
sad
Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by xevove2061: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2023
wiseone28:
That's a privilege to know you will die a certain month..

You have the time to mend your ways before your departure.

Exactly
Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by AntiChristian: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2023
tafabaloo:

1. Your Jesus no die?

2. After healing, she no go die again?

cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by MorolayoVictor(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Terrible experience

2 Likes

Re: Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer by YoungLionken(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Life🤦‍♂️!!

Those without sickness are wallowing in poverty, while those with money are full with heavy problems..

Truly, man isn't designed to be genuinely happy..

Be hopeful girl, a miracle may happen...

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches / Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.