Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. (35670 Views)

No Pictures Of Tinubu Arriving Iragbiiji To Cast His Vote / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by xtivin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin[right][/right]
SmallDick99:
Lol that's not Tinubu

You can't deceive us for the second time

That's Rotonga from Togo

grin grin
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Coolbadguy: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Billionaire without enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by YesDaddy1: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Larryhoover:
It is indeed funny despite all the rumours about his health, he chose to ignore and stick with the Law 16 of 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green

Law 16.
"Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value. If you currently exist within an established group, intermittently withdraw so that others talk about you and admire you more. To do this effectively, you must learn when is the right time to withdraw"

He definitely understands how to play politics. is politics
Fixed!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by PrinceGallant: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
May Nigeria be great, and all that have japa be japada.

May all those seeking for downfall of Nigeria live long and get sadder as Nigeria moves higher and prosper more.

Unto God we commit our affairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by lammyna(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't support Tinubu from the beginning but after my analysis on the past election, I concluded to support him. Why?

Tinubu i- APC (camp intact)
Atiku - PDP (camp divided)
Obi former PDP joined LP
Kwankwasu former PDP formed NNPP

A divided house can not stand. They shared the votes which to be given to a man if three agreed. If Obi was given PDP ticket to contest and other 2 didn't join another parties, APC would have been gone forever. This is called politic games.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
MisterGrace:
Nearly all these people are not hailing Tinubu, but the seat of power which is the presidency.

Ask Jonathan or Buhari, they will tell you how many people whom they thought were loyal and liked them quickly dumped them immediately after the elections.

He should hit the ground running immediately and select best brains to help the country.

He knows all these antecedents

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by YesDaddyTill203: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
The president is back. Welcome back Mr President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by gaskiyamagana: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmallDick99:
Lol that's not Tinubu

You can't deceive us for the second time

That's Rotonga from Togo

You don start, na so Sudani Buhari pepper you for 8yrs

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by truthfinder319: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sorry to the children of hate. They won't sleep tonight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Houseontherock1: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fans are happy to see the jagaban;
Haters are busy scrutinizing the video grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by truthfinder319: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sorry to the children of hate. They won't sleep tonight

naptu2:

Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1650524922635079680

Festus Keyamo, SAN @fkeyamo

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1650527869972381699
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Blaccsam101(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pls what's the least amount for a self contained in Enugu.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by ruffDiamond: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
We no care
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by gaskiyamagana: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Donesuccess:
You guys can't deceive us again, we have learnt our lessons from AlJubrin ElSudanni. This is Amadou Oladtunji from Cotonou.
Accompany by Adechukwu from Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Larryndelaw: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Obidient is already having heart attack.....
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by uvie66: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nigerians and their characteristics sycophantic behavior is unprecedented
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Donedeal1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Barka de suwa

We love you Baba.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Larryndelaw: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
kenny160:
Igbos done order Snipper finish for market ooo...anyway we still have some in store, so if you need it just hola before the price increases as a result of massive demands. lol
Snipper? You wicked
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
His meeting with the supreme Court chief justice to tamper with the tribunal ruling has been concluded in the UK.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
pol23:
I’m a Yoruba man.
I never support your ambition, because I belief it’s selfish and not the best for Nigeria.
Lots of my friends and Family voted Obi, most of us believe he’s the right man for the job.
Tinubu won election in what many of us believe it’s rigged…
Several drama has unfolded since the election, most of which are abuse by the Easterners.
This made some of us to even doubt all what we believed about Obi.
It now seems like the Easterners just package Obi for everybody….
Harassment of Igbos in Lagos is also condemned, that’s one of the reason why many Yoruba are not on Tinubu’s side….
But as things are now…. It’s like we narrowly dodge a bullet with Obi…
The abuse since Tinubu won is way too much.
I remember the flood in Ekiti after election, some people were even jubilating….

This is really sad…

All this acts are what made few of us to start supporting Jagaban partially…

Welcome home Jagaban of Africa…. Location has changed from Lagos to FCT..
Mark this words bro, our arms are wide open to sincerely welcome you onto your new found belief. Let us all pray and hope that Asiwaju succeeds for the betterment of us all.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by YesDaddy1: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jogs1900:
Wailers...1, 2,3 gooo
I trust dem, den nor dey ever disappoint.
vvvv
manutdrichie:
Lolz..Tinubu the mandate thief grin

greatiyk4u:
Nonsense

zinaunreal:
Sick azz niggar

DMerciful:
You guys have started another idolatry with Tinubu, just like you did with Bubu.

Anyways, the courts will remove Tinubu

Justpassingby45:
A Corrupt Government have arrived

UNperfectMan24:
Is good to be a big criminal than being phone or wallets snatcher.
Educated people are hailing a .....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by pikechukwu6(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
https://twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/1650534091589144577

He will soon go back to continue his treatment
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by 27Pushing30: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
pol23:
I’m a Yoruba man.
I never support your ambition, because I belief it’s selfish and not the best for Nigeria.
Lots of my friends and Family voted Obi, most of us believe he’s the right man for the job.
Tinubu won election in what many of us believe it’s rigged…
Several drama has unfolded since the election, most of which are abuse by the Easterners.
This made some of us to even doubt all what we believed about Obi.
It now seems like the Easterners just package Obi for everybody….
Harassment of Igbos in Lagos is also condemned, that’s one of the reason why many Yoruba are not on Tinubu’s side….
But as things are now…. It’s like we narrowly dodge a bullet with Obi…
The abuse since Tinubu won is way too much.
I remember the flood in Ekiti after election, some people were even jubilating….

This is really sad…

All this acts are what made few of us to start supporting Jagaban partially…

Welcome home Jagaban of Africa…. Location has changed from Lagos to FCT..
Igbo man claiming yoruba
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by harmonyglobal: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jagaban is back
The people's president elect
The chosen one

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by 43Ronin: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Truth must be said and truth is that, the election was highly rigged in favor of BAT. However, one must also note that whatever the case, it has been destined for BAT to rule naija, and one can neva change destiny. Expose all you can about his nefarious past, it will change nothing because its his destiny. Those of us non-yorubas who were born and bred in lagos and can speak yoruba fluently did.not support BAT not cause he is the worst, but because he looked sick; but his competence and leadership style was never in doubt. PO on the other hand though oratory has some funny sandbags.. e.g how come not a single governor after him has said anything good about him, also there's no excuse for you to store your funds in tax havens and would he have returned the state funds he invested in his biz had buhari lost and GEJ won?
as an obedient what is giving you the hope that The SC will remove the northern appointed one-something that has never happened before.
My advice- Stop crying and hoping on SC... hope Uzodinma will win 2nd Term. restrategise and be wise as serpents.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Menclothing: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
May your reign bring wealth to our nation

No hate

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by girlygirlyMain: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
PERSON WEY COME BACK WITH PICC LINE?
KPELE OOOH

He has returned to RETURN the Certificate of Return 🤣 🤣 🤣

Loved by whom?
Paid actors like the katolic bishups?
Lmao. The self deceit stinks!

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by Slurity(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
My President. Your haters will cry for 8 years to come in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by juman(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sai buhari.

Sai apc northern governors. They promised and delivered him as president.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by omooba74(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
He is the last man standing among his peers,he knows how to play the game,his kind of politics should be a lesson to young politicians,he is JAGABAN and ASIWAJU,the president elect of the most populous black nation on earth,he deserves our support in order to succeed.I respect this man...
Larryhoover:
It is indeed funny despite all the rumours about his health, he chose to ignore and stick with the Law 16 of 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green

Law 16.
"Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value. If you currently exist within an established group, intermittently withdraw so that others talk about you and admire you more. To do this effectively, you must learn when is the right time to withdraw"

He definitely understands how to play politics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Ex-commissioner At War Over Enugu Reps Ticket / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.