Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! (40213 Views)

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by BentizilL: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nairalander248:
Tribunal Court Fired Tinubu, request fresh Presidential Election
Just dey play cheesy
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by YesDaddyTill203: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fox fake news is just like Arise tv, fake news, and election deniers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by NuclearWetin: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
SEO2002:
is this the way u promote ur useless channel, u sonofabitch. U will never ever make it as a youtuber if u keep spamming threads with this ur nonsense. B@stard
Thank you kiss
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by NinjaMetahuman: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Good riddance.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Godfullsam(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nairalander248:
Tribunal Court Fired Tinubu, request fresh Presidential Election

....in ur dream..
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by ericoleon(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
The man who spoke the truth, challenged the status quo, ask tought provoking questions is sacked for not bowing down to a few men with evil Agenda's

God help us all

4 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Stonecoldstare1: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Iqtest:
DemonRats will be happy now
Don lemon was also fired. Republicats will be happy now

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Haha after paying 700m dolz to Dominion Fox News' head has reset. Same fate await Arisetv and Ruffi

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by biroo: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why dem just dey fire people up and down abeg.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by bluefilm: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is bad.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by bepositive11: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Fox news have had enough of his lies and propaganda. He just cost the company an almost $1B out of court settlement for lying and peddling conspiracies about how Trump won the election.

Fox is just using him as a guinea pig. Do you think they would have aired him without approval from the top? Fox is just trying to save face.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by bepositive11: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
ericoleon:
The man who spoke the truth, challenged the status quo, ask tought provoking questions is sacked for not bowing down to a few men with evil Agenda's

God help us all

If he indeed spoke the truth, do you think Dominion would have won the court case? They exposed his lies.

He said what he said to win Trump's supporters. Fox News is not innocent too.

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by SMEpromote: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Turker Calson tonight is by far the most watched primetime TV program in its News category. It overtook HANNITY a few year ago, also airing on Fox News, which held the crown for a very long period. This is Fox News' loss; as many right wing news channels would be lining up to hire him on his own terms mostly.

But I think the guy will be better-off hosting his own podcast and opening a YouTube channel. He will operate on his own terms doing so and will still make lots of money. His followership on Fox is cult-like, those viewers will follow him to anywhere he goes.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Abrahamweb(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
omohayek:

What do we have here, a black admirer of a white nationalist? You think they called it "Tucker Carlson's White Power Hour" for nothing?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/tucker-carlson-promotes-racist-replacement-theory

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/debunking-wing-lie-black-lives-033014663.html

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/tucker-carlsons-white-power-hour-stokes

I refuse to believe that there are this many black people so stupid that they'd openly support someone who views them as less than human. Some of you must be Russian sock-puppets.
See this idiot.
The guys speaks pure undiluted truth lately.
Must everything involved Russia,soon this mumu go bring Obidients into this matter now.

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Obrigardo: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2023
pryme:

And Don Lemon?

He was with CNN for 17 years, not an ashi like tuckums
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Obrigardo: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2023
pryme:

I don't not see where in your report it said "Fired"

I didn't hold your brain back to read online reports
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Obrigardo: 12:31am On Apr 25, 2023
GEEBITE:
Get it right. TC was not fired but left on his own terms based on Foxnews reaching agreement for settlement with Dominion. He was the arrowhead of attack on the vote tabulating machine company..He knows his position is no longer tenable. Unlike Don Lemon he was not fired. Fox news will miss their bggest show host drawing the largest audience for them.

He was fired you sleepy dude
Tucker's staff got to even know about it on titter.

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Obrigardo: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Kalistus01:

Open your mind… I understand that you won’t understand that statement until after a decade.

After a decade of what? I was the worst of 4chan a decade before now so what else new do you have to tell me I don't know

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Obrigardo: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2023
ObidientOOseven:

This man must be on the right track that's why all this happened to him .

I'm no longer following popular opinion

The man admitted he lied. You will never read his texts which were exposed because you love been lied to.

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2023
omohayek:

What do we have here, a black admirer of a white nationalist? You think they called it "Tucker Carlson's White Power Hour" for nothing?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/tucker-carlson-promotes-racist-replacement-theory

I refuse to believe that there are this many black people so stupid that they'd openly support someone who views them as less than human. Some of you must be Russian sock-puppets.

This board is filled with Nigerians that support White Supremacy—somehow, they think that Whites view them as non-Black. It’s both sad and crazy to see White Supremacists laughing and boasting of Africans spreading their propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

This board is filled with Nigerians that support White Supremacy—somehow, they think that Whites view them as non-Black/better than Black. It’s both sad and crazy to see White Supremacists laughing and boasting of Africans spreading their propaganda.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Obrigardo: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

This board is filled with Nigerians that support White Supremacy—somehow, thru think that Whites view them as non-Black. It’s both sad and crazy to see White Supremacists laughing and boasting of Africans spreading their propaganda.

It's so infuriating. I really don't get it. The repugnant hateful people they support will lynch them with the slightest opportunity they get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Obrigardo:

It's so infuriating. I really don't get it. The repugnant hateful people they support will lynch them with the slightest opportunity they get.

Yes, they will. These people work day and night to keep them out of America but they love them., Some of these guys even admit to being regulars on 4-Chan, a place where users refer to them as monkeys, apes, silverbacks, and every other insult you can think of but they talk about their ‘friends from 4Chan’.

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Mckandre(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2023
The guy should kindly go and open his own news outlet. This man has been giving it hot to the American governments on their ineptitude way of handling transgender double standard and the the corruption/conspiracy existing in the white house and lastly, how broadcasting services is being used to fuel war. I knew its only a matter of time before this will happen. The mans reports is all over tiktok, having the balls to ask the right questions got him into this mess. The world is changing for worse rapidly and some people have no clue about it. Tucker carlson is among the little few of good ones with conscience left in America.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by Mckandre(m): 1:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Fox news have had enough of his lies and propaganda. He just cost the company an almost $1B out of court settlement for lying and peddling conspiracies about how Trump won the election.
I don't think u have any idea on what ure talking about,I'm sorry to say this but u re wrong about him. This man has been giving it hot to the American governments on their ineptitude way of handling transgender double standards and the corruption/conspiracy existing in the white house and lastly, how broadcasting services/agencies is being puppeteered to fuel war. I knew its only a matter of time before this will happen. The mans reports is all over tiktok, having the balls to ask the right questions got him into this mess. The world is changing for worse rapidly and some people have no clue about it. Tucker carlson is among the little few of good ones with conscience left in America. If u have issue with his crusade , i don't think ure among the few woke ones we have left in this world.

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by abeggnow: 1:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
YOU ARE A DIRTY LIER.THE LAW SUIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CARLSON
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by eepeepook: 2:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Life continues. Na podcast get him next. He already has the clout needed.
Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by bezimo(m): 2:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Tucker is the only strong minority conservative voice foxnews had..now foxnews is supposed to be right leaning and conservative but in recent time the have been going towards the centre pissing off their fan base..this is gonna have heavy financial implication..as viewership drop..

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by XAUBulls: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The folks at Dominion came fully prepared with enough evidence against Fox News and got the $787 million settlement easily!

I simply smiled when I first heard the breaking news of the out-of-
court settlement. This will send a very clear message that fake news and conspiracy theories in any format will NOT be tolerated. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! by XAUBulls: 6:00am On Apr 25, 2023
omohayek:

Nicely put.
The ignorance is infuriating tbh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / London’s River Thames Shrinks As Extreme Heat, Looming Drought Dry Up Source / Donald Trump And Barack Obama Meet At White House-BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.