Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place (4674 Views)

I Am Tempted To Tell My Kid Bro To Return To Fraud / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Satanistx: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
OmonnaEast:

You be zombies, lady wey dey come charge fone for my place, wey i wan corner tomorrow mek i arrange am tek chop and clean mouth jeje na im you dey talk, i dont know your papa na, you might be a wanted criminal or a terrorist on the lose, or worst you might be carrying a terrible diseases like hiv or gonorrhea.

besides this lady am talking of is real meat for real men, if your papa see her sef he will faint, she is not food for dogs or ordinary pauper.
see who dey beg to learn yahoo , see who sapa dey hold like say tomorrow no dey and he want sell Nairaland account dey follow me talk. U get luck say the mod wey dey give me info of people here no dey again. I for get your info and mess you up

Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Simeony007(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Just be careful
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by WifeBeater: 1:58am On Apr 25, 2023
This animal is planning to rape an innocent woman.

1 Like

Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2023
OmonnaEast:

i swear if you see her laps, The skin on her lap is very thick like pomo, very dark and fresh no spots and no stretch marks, i would enter her Morocco i swear, don't blame me i just can't resist.
No force yourself on her O.And use a condom too
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Satanistx:
see who dey beg to learn yahoo , see who sapa dey hold like say tomorrow no dey and he want sell Nairaland account dey follow me talk. U get luck say the mod wey dey give me info of people here no dey again. I for get your info and mess you up
So nairaland mod na snitch?

1 Like

Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by HussenAdul: 4:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Funny guy cheesy
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Satanistx: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
So nairaland mod na snitch?
everyone will snitch for the right amount.
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by godliman: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2023
OmonnaEast:

oga if you want to preach go to church, no come dey yarn dust for here, u fit be arm robber sef for inside life take your time mek ogun no fire you o
I get correct fire extinguisher
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2023
OmonnaEast:
Everyday this girl will come to charge fone and say they don't have light which i doubt cos i live in a highbrow environment, so they can't afford gen too? and she always target when everyone has left and be coming, sometime she know ders no light but will still come.

i always see her in the environment no work she stays indoors 247 except for going to buy indomie in aboki place, she said that she's staying with her brother who does Office work.
One day i was in bathroom she knock so i came out but i noticed her eyes in my below region was erect.

she's Blac and chubby with small breasts and big ass/thighs and she always wears skimpy skirts or see-breasts top most times.

Right now am just waiting for her to come again mid morning tomorrow I'm thinking of inviting her into my room, when she comes i close the door, remove her top and skirt, pin her and my one would enter her zero

Nice nollywood script, but before the devil turns your fantasy into reality; I just want let you know that sentence for rapist is nothing less than 14yrs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by OmonnaEast: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Phamo0:

Nice nollywood script, but before the devil turns your fantasy into reality; I just want let you know that sentence for rapist is nothing less than 14yrs in Nigeria.

Not my fault. what she's carrying is tempting.
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by OmonnaEast: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Satanistx:

bla bla bla bla crap talk, shit clout chaser like you, see all the mumu threads your papa dey open dey yarn opata,

come i no get time for jobless empty vessels if your papa well quote me again na Ogun go fire for dat cave wen una dey.
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Omotakins(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
OmonnaEast:
Everyday this girl will come to charge fone and say they don't have light which i doubt cos i live in a highbrow environment, so they can't afford gen too? and she always target when everyone has left and be coming, sometime she know ders no light but will still come.

i always see her in the environment no work she stays indoors 247 except for going to buy indomie in aboki place, she said that she's staying with her brother who does Office work.
One day i was in bathroom she knock so i came out but i noticed her eyes in my below region was erect.

she's Blac and chubby with small breasts and big ass/thighs and she always wears skimpy skirts or see-breasts top most times.

Right now am just waiting for her to come again mid morning tomorrow I'm thinking of inviting her into my room, when she comes i close the door, remove her top and skirt, pin her and my one would enter her zero
What if this is a trap and your lust is drawing you in?
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
OmonnaEast:

Not my fault. what she's carrying is tempting.
I just say make I warn you. I suppose that being in prison is better for you anyway.
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Satanistx: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
OmonnaEast:

bla bla bla bla crap talk, shit clout chaser like you, see all the mumu threads your papa dey open dey yarn opata,

come i no get time for jobless empty vessels if your papa well quote me again na Ogun go fire for dat cave wen una dey.
pure trash
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by OmoOshodi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hiv
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Alonso91(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pin her down you say?

E be like to go prison dey hungry you
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Sprinklepee: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Op how far you later dagger the chic.
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Dollarremix(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
As you dey plan to pin person daughter,your own daughter na chain dem go use for her.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by sharpwriter(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
OmonnaEast:

What's the update, oya update us, hope no be say na police station you dey already grin
Re: Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place by Exceed15: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2023
I see you handcuffed soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kosovo: A Gunrunners’ Paradise / End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) / GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.