Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. (378 Views)

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. by Rich4god(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't even know which section to post this topic.

But my advice to student and young adults, plz go to school cos school is not scam. But when you graduate from school, forget about looking for a job. Just go and learn a business and start. Even if it means attaching to someone and learning the business/trade for a year or two, mastering it before you start your own.

Except the job you are looking for is multinationals or big firm that pay heavily, else you are wasting your time working and by the time you realise, it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. by Rich4god(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
It will surprise you to know that all these traders you see in market with one or two shops actually make a lot of money, just that because of the way they dressed, people see them as not having much.

Imagine traders having shops that gives them average of 10k per day.

How many jobs in Nigeria can pay such an amount.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. by Rich4god(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
The issue with having a job is that initially when you are been paid 100+/200+, you feel it's a big pay. But over time and with slow growth, you discover that you are not making any meaningful progress in life and by then its too late to start afresh or start a sustainable business.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. by Rich4god(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
One of the main reason why you need to start your business early is that you need the cover of your parent or guardian to see you through the years if your start up.

After graduation, you are probably still under the care of your parent, that way when your business is still struggling to hold ground, your parent or guardian covers your daily feeding and other expenses, there by safeguarding your business capital.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rich4god:
It will surprise you to know that all these traders you see in market with one or two shops actually make a lot of money, just that because of the way they dressed, people see them as not having much.

Imagine traders having shops that gives them average of 10k per day.

How many jobs in Nigeria can pay such an amount.

Yes, and I think that's like their 'reward' for doing business

Because my guy, business is not easy oo

Especially at the early stages before you become well known and established

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. by Rich4god(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Yes, and I think that's like their 'reward' for doing business

Because my guy, business is not easy oo

Especially at the early stages before you become well known and established

That's why one needs to be patient.

I know a lot of big business men now, who deal in Billions.

My boss in office used to tell me that early 2000s, those men used to come to our office in seek of financial services just like a regular customer. But now, they are fully blown and made.

Despite the huge salary of my boss, he is no where near those men.

If your business successfully stand, over time, you will achieve a growth that you can never achieve even if you grow to a branch manager in the banking sector for instance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Into China / Efcc Disgraced As Knocks And Criticisms Follow The Continual Harassment And Inti / Russia Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.