Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria (54473 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
mymadam:

Ha! Have you forgotten?
I've not
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by mymadam(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I've not
OK 🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
Only demonic evil satans will hate Tinubu

that includes you. look at the man you say you love

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Tzar(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Just like you? Cos he will be your president.
Darkandhandsom:
Baba drug lord

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by eeetuk(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please stop calling Bola Tinubu president-elect because he is not. To be president-elect, you have met the 1999 constitutional requirements; (1) winner of popular votes (2) win 24 out of 36 states and (3) win 25% votes in Abuja , the Nigerian capital. Record shows Bola Tinubu got 19% of votes in Abuja. That fell far short of the constitutional requirements. And I want to repeat, stop calling Bola Tinubu president-elect. He is not.. waiting for runoff between Bola Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by tinsel: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See how pale and malnourished he look

This man will never be my president
You are not seeing clearly.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Gentew(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Frekim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pcL88GDm7s

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/24/tinubu-returns-to-nigeria/

A president that is being celebrated by all tribes. I can see Aboki & Yanmiri in the crowd.

Unlike a candidate that is bigot.....
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
festacman:
I just hope that Tinubu used this period he was away to develop home-grown and functional strategies to make our economy productive. Hope he will hit the ground running after swearing-in to revitalize this ailing economy before the removal of petroleum subsidy.

Any other thing will be a TRAGEDY!
He will do well
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a witch or wizard will hate this man. God bless Asiwaju and may his government be the best Nigeria ever had .
And God bless you too
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Web2020: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Does this man even know where he is? See the way he is putting his hand to his mouth and throwing it into the air like a controlled robot. This man is half dead.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Darkandhandsom:
Baba drug lord
Hug transformer or open eyes Waka go jam truck
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Web2020: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gentew:

A president that is being celebrated by all tribes. I can see Aboki & Yanmiri in the crowd.

Unlike a candidate that is a bigot.....
The rented Amageri. Suppose you people can rent bishops. What else can't you people do?
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by BJanta: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a witch or wizard will hate this man. God bless Asiwaju and may his government be the best Nigeria ever had .

Those who cherish eating human flesh cannot like him. GOD is against those who eat human flesh, therefore no endowment to show love, but bitterness, eny and hatred. These are divine consequences of relishing human flesh. Given up to the devil.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by merits(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
dododawa1:
JAGANBA ti de obident ti JAPA

I swear won sare ka ba ka ba,awon idiot gbogbo.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Gentew(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Web2020:
The rented Amageri. Suppose you people can rent bishops. What else can't you people do?

Your comment reminds me of "Yes Daddy"
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
have you listened to Dream On by Aerosmith?

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Menclothing: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
That’s why I see Seyi they are all back
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by 3moses: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See how pale and malnourished he look

This man will never be my president

Don't commit suicide after may 29, please. Together, we need ourselves.

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Web2020: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gentew:

Your comment reminds me of "Yes Daddy"
We are Obedient. Come shine or rain. Yes daddy or yes, Mummy. We will reclaim our stolen mandate from the thief. Evil shall not prevail over good.

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by occfx: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Africum:

I can't explain how you will hate ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

It's not hate... How can you reinforce a disease that ate you up for 8yrs...if you don't know this attached picture is what we are afraid of. Uptill now we have not recovered from buhari medical treatment and we introducing another one... Well Nigerians, suffer no dey tire una
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by janeedema(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
I'm.not sure that's what he aimed.at. but if it, he applied it wrongly. His diaappeseance didn't create an air of.scarcity. No! An air of scarcity is appreciate after appearance of import has first been birthed.

has
post=122724101:

Words of a wise man.
God bless your mother for giving us a King like you
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by seunodediranivy: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=dododawa1 post=122722098]JAGANBA ti de obident ti JAPA
awon Obidient ti Sonu bi omo owo.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by seunodediranivy: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Web2020 post=122726245] We are Obedient. Come shine or rain. Yes daddy or yes, Mummy. We will reclaim our stolen mandate from the thief. Evil shall not prevail over good.

which mandate? all of you will lost with your mandate, mumu people.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by jhonsyene: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
The king of men and boys is around......Them don keep quiet.........
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by nkwoemeka(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
President select by inec
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by chelseaboy1985(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Reasons why Africa will continue to be backward, black will always be black.
Fela is right though, I sorry for Africa.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by seunodediranivy: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Gentew post=122725921]

Unlike a candidate that is bigot...

It is only Igbo that are not there, they are looking for lost mandate.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Mccullum: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jagaban, the political game master.

Next president of Nigeria.
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Reelmii: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Raysleek:
PICC line cry
investigative reporter....u better no give urself HBP......just pray that his reign will favour u simple.... because wen his reign favours u, u will not remember that he has PICC line
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Kruzxx: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
God bless Nigeria

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
dododawa1:
JAGANBA ti de obident ti JAPA
You didn't see this right. Your Thiéfnubu INEC select is very sick. But tibalism won't allow you people to see. How can the Nation progress when you keep rigging in sick bastards as president. Buhari pro max.
We won't allow this this time around. That stolen mandate must be returned else there won't be peace.
Sick old man naim you dey hail. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by godwon01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Emi lokan. Egbe kini yi wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement / Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.