Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,654 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Was Igbo Before The White Man Came And Created Nigeria — Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Igbo Before The White Man Came And Created Nigeria — Chimamanda Adichie (1598 Views)

2023: If Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer - Amaechi / 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Igbo Before The White Man Came And Created Nigeria — Chimamanda Adichie by Mraphel: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
ukaface:

Wetin be this?
Fact and bitter truth.
Re: I Was Igbo Before The White Man Came And Created Nigeria — Chimamanda Adichie by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
A "Nigerian" is a person who is still answering to a colonial slave a white woman created in London, as his national identity
Re: I Was Igbo Before The White Man Came And Created Nigeria — Chimamanda Adichie by SEO2002: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mraphel:
She keeps degrading herself everytime..we still awaiting American's response to her letters..i bet it she's gonna be ignored like an Obidotss she is. She better thank God for opportunity she got on Yoruba land.

Every Igbo that made it in Nigeria or abroad passed through Yoruba land.

Go and verify.
which opportunity ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Igbo Before The White Man Came And Created Nigeria — Chimamanda Adichie by WesternPanzer: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mraphel:
She keeps degrading herself everytime..we still awaiting American's response to her letters..i bet it she's gonna be ignored like an Obidotss she is. She better thank God for opportunity she got on Yoruba land.

Every Igbo that made it in Nigeria or abroad passed through Yoruba land.

Go and verify.

I flew out through Abuja to Sweden.

Did I pass Yoruba land? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Global Infrastructure Partners (gip) Owned By Credit Suisse & GE Not Ogunlesi / Tinubu Came A Distant 3rd In February 25th / Jagaban Will Win At The Tribunal Who Will Go On A Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.