Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

4 Reasons Why You Should Start Recording Your Phone Conversations.. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Recording Your Phone Conversations.. (463 Views)

4 Reasons Why Digital Advertising Is Key To A Successful Business In 2022 / 4 Reasons Why Solar Energy Can Solve Nigeria's Electricity Problem / 4 Reasons You Should Consider Purchasing A Smartphone With Long Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Start Recording Your Phone Conversations.. by AndroidMagic(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
For a moment, I want you to think about one or two special people in your life, whom are either far away from you or no longer alive.

Right now, I'm thinking of two people and I feel emotional, about it. 🥺

My father who passed away, in 2010 and the first woman I loved in 2018, during my NYSC days in Southern Nigeria.

Have you thought about yours?

Now, imagine I gave you audio tapes of all the phone conversations you ever had with those special ones in your life!

How would that make you feel?

I'm certain, a part of you will be elated to relive the up-and-down moments you had with them, by simply listening to the old audio records.

Well, I definitely cannot perform such a miracle for you!

However, I can reveal to you, the hack that will help you experience this goodness over and again, just in case you lose touch with those you love.

Simply put, to make the most of your phone call conversations, all you need do is press the record button!

For as long as I can remember, I've been fond of recording certain phone calls I make or receive, for four (4) solid reasons...

...one or two of which should nudge you to consider recording your calls.

📌 It will help you document intimate conversations with those you love so you can listen to them over & again, to relive and relish the moments.

📌 It will help you document verbal agreements over monetary transactions.

If it happens that your agent, vendor or customer denies such transactions and there's no (convincing) receipt, your audio record can be a life saver!

As backup, if available, you can screen shoot the SMSs & online chats you had with such person around the time of the transaction.

📌 If you do work that requires you to cold call or follow up clients, it can help you measure your telemarketing skills so you know what you need to improve!

📌 If you run a business, it can help you document the testimonials of your customers, which you can then use as a tool to convince prospects of your value & convert them into paying customers!

Some smartphones have the call-record function, in-built. You can easily spot it among other options on your screen, when on a call.

With one tap of the button, any call you make or receive gets recorded, automatically!

Well, if your phone doesn't have the in-built feature, you can easily find a recorder, on PlayStore or Appstore, that can do the backend job for you, automatically.

Don't let your calls, begin and end, just like that. Make the most of it, by pressing the record button.

Let's Make Magic!

(1) (Reply)

African U-17 Championship: Nigerian Golden Eaglets Drawn In Group A / The Renovo Coupe: The Beautiful Electric American Beast / Windows 10 Is Finally Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.