Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,389 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

"Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) (64365 Views)

How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / Daviad Ibiyomie Weepped Very Sadly For TB Joshua (watch Video) / Breaking!!! Daddy Freeze Blast/challenge Pastor David Ibiyomie Of Been Diabolic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by darangi85: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Just a foolish and useless Pastor, Living Large on His followers sweat....TUEH! When Them invite you to explain further, the spirit wey de guide you, must comot...Idiot May 29th, Tinubu go rule your life and regulate your church...idiot
Kabirudeen25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=655S7HxodKo

https://twitter.com/JaypeeGeneral/status/1650550790069661702?t=XUcwFNEleL4yFEf3SZBoKA&s=19
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by BJanta: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Are you really a man of GOD? Is that the Gospel given to you to preach. Most of you who call yourselves men of GOD and get yourselves in wordly affairs are shameless people. When you're arrested and prosecuted for libel now, you will start to cry religious persecution. Your thinking and mentality is not better than that of ordinary Obidients with their uneducated, untrained and unregenerated minds. GOD Himself has put you all to shame by denying Peter Obi the impostor and fraud ,victory , who is fighting a religious war GOD has not sent him. What has happened to all the prayers you prayed for him ? Of course, all rejected by GOD, because He's not on your side?

1 Like

Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by softwareman(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2023
maestroferddi:
I am not sure you are a Christian else you wouldn't be ventilating such crass ignorance...

Please answer this question.... Is this bare faced ibiyoemi boy not ventilating crass ignorance, that is ,if you know what VENTILATING CRASS IGNORANCE IS?
Listen, our lord warned us that not every one that preaches the gospel in his name ARE OF HIM.
A good tree CANNOT BEAR EVIL FRUITS.
The fact that a Sepulchre is white outside does not vitiate the ROTTENNESS OF ITS INSIDE.
The fact that someone calls himself a pastor and opens and runs A THRIVING CHURCH BUSINESS DOES NOT MEAN HE IS OF GOD.
IF YOU ARE DECEIVED BY THESE FAKE CHARLATANS LIKE FOOLISH BOY DAVID, AM DEFINITELY NOT!!
Disguised agents of Satan are corrupting the noble purpose of the lord's PULPIT for their selfish CARNAL AGENDA.
They are daily committing blasphemy on the pulpit and defiling and bringing the gospel to DISREPUTE.
THEY NEED TO BE CALLED OUT ALWAYS.

2 Likes

Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by Demurray: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2023
clearcrystal:

You will repeat this in July.

Shameless men of God everywhere...
They claim to hear from God but God has left them long time ago
The spirit of God has left their unclean body
They are beclouded by their shallow reasoning
No spiritual eyes to see what God has for Nigeria
They forgot that God's way is never our way
God hates it when the so called men of God idolizes Peter Obi
Seeing him as the messiah
The Pharisees in the Bible thought Jesus the messiah will come from the royal family
Alas the messiah came from where no one expected and was born in a manger.
Up till today, they are still waiting for the messiah.

O ye christians
It's time to wake up and rebuke fake Prophets and Pastors parading themselves as men of God.

Undisputed truth. Wa gba'yi boss man
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2023
clearcrystal:

The Pharisees in the Bible thought Jesus the messiah will come from the royal family

O ye christians
It's time to wake up and rebuke fake Prophets and Pastors parading themselves as men of God.

Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Spot on
Legitisreal:
How long would these pastor's continue to make a fool of themselves

There is time to talk and have worth, I thought the last election showed them that
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by gly(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2023
clearcrystal:

O ye christians

painful?
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by PrinceGallant: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2023
Is that the preaching from Bible? Unfortunately, the congregation were laughing while the pastor desecrated the pulpit and turned it to opposition to political power. Hasn't been glaring enough even to the blind to see that Christianity in Nigeria is merely joking. Are they worshipping be that? Rather, the pastor is attacking the men to whom God giveth the power. They are sinning further and more. If God says Yes, who the hell is Pastor Obiyeomi or what blithering name he answered, to say No? Who is he? Unless that he is consumed by the Heavenly Fire. God is Great
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by broadman20: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Jones4190:

Bandits or ipob terrorist

Hahahaha!

I see the fear in your eyes for Bandits even to mention them.

Keep deceiving yourself while they slaughter your people in Ondo and Kwara.

You think you can run from them forever, na IPOB they give you pimples.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by udomma1005(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Lanretoye:
e no fit ever make sense if you come from that third class side of the country,talk true,where are you from...una MNK wey una threaten brimstone and fire if them arrest,what were u able to do about it till today?,una Yeye Eze for Lagos that is being detained,what where u able to do about it?.cover your eyes abeg.
Being stewpid is an achievement, that I just learnt from you. Common sense would not allow you guess where I come from even with my moniker. Your sorts are beggars, no contest!
I'm proudly from a State bastardos like you are spending every weekend, enjoying the serenity without any form nepotism. We're accommodating, we tolerate sccums like you because we've no fear anybody will take over what we have, that's called "SECURITY".
Go Google "Akwa Ibom" then you'll know how stewpid you sound assuming me for the folks you mentioned, who I know are still better & industrious than you are. Don't drag me into tribal banters because only retardos like you generalize issues. I've a Lotta very reasonable people from where you come from and they're not as myopic as you just portrayed yourself,clown!
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by softwareman(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2023
EmperorTolson:

I hope you'll get paid for it.
You can't judge a man like this and not get something in return.
I hope it worth it.
Was David paid?
Did david JUDGE?
What David did.... Was it worth it?
Notice I did not use the appellation of a pastor.... Because no pastor can DESCEND TO THIS LEVEL OF CRASSNESS , NOT WHEN STANDING ON THE PULPIT OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!!
If truly, he was called to preach the gospel, he will know that CARNALITY IS NOT A CHRISTIAN'S WEAPON OF WARFARE.
IT IS ONLY A SON OF SATAN THAT WILL MIX THE GOSPEL WITH Politics!.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by udomma1005(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2023
IgweOfNnewi:
The elders are crying and mourning now like orphans, one that can bearly walk was begging buhari, because of what beclouded their brain of judgement, the stewpid kids are killing the elders under the pretense of biafra nation 😝😝😝😝😝
Do you understand what you just typed? English is a borrowed language, we know. If you wish to communicate in English, do it right or you use your native language. What do you mean by "bearly walk" and "beclouded their brain of judgment".....? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kites don't fly where Eagles dwell........ πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Work on yourself, you really need help bastardoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by softwareman(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2023
udomma1005:

OH thou son of god romancing with escobar πŸ™„
Cowards who hate the truth!
Love it or hate it, that hynec selected medical contraption is a drug baron! Even if he manipulates himself to rule, cows like you will still suffer. We warned about booohari but most of your sorts still got greedy for peanuts and imposed him on the masses, how's the economy now, he's now begging for forgiveness, what impetus? If we should not be angered over anything, what about the last comedy of New cash introduction and the loads of frustrations that followed
Please answer this question is this foolish , idiotic David you are shanesslessly defending a POLITICIAN?
If he said what he said from a POLITICAL ROSTRUM, then I do not have a problem with it.
My issue and anger is that he said all those political libellous crap on the PULPIT .
If he steps down from the pulpit , joins the labour party, then it will be a different ball game.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by chiefolododo(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Devil incarnation pastor
like it is a good thing for Escobar and Osama bin laden to rule a particular nation ? Do you know the nation ? Tell me
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2023
udomma1005:

Being stewpid is an achievement, that I just learnt from you. Common sense would not allow you guess where I come from even with my moniker. Your sorts are beggars, no contest!
I'm proudly from a State bastardos like you are spending every weekend, enjoying the serenity without any form nepotism. We're accommodating, we tolerate sccums like you because we've no fear anybody will take over what we have, that's called "SECURITY".
Go Google "Akwa Ibom" then you'll know how stewpid you sound assuming me for the folks you mentioned, who I know are still better & industrious than you are. Don't drag me into tribal banters because only retardos like you generalize issues. I've a Lotta very reasonable people from where you come from and they're not as myopic as you just portrayed yourself,clown!
okay akwa ibom,all these nonsense you just typed do you know how you sound when u want to say it.frimpong wan dey talk,ordinary dog...I dey laff for who go akwa ibom to relax from Lagos.Dey feel important sha.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by BreconHills(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Godjone:
The Escobar there is tinubu while the osama bin laden there is shetima. The most useless of them all is the SAN he mentioned which was useless senior advocate of nonsense keyamo. May God bless this PASTOR and heap the coal of fire on those useless leaders who knows the truth but refused to speak out. May them together with all their generation perish miserably

If I were you I would stay out of this. Do politics or serve God. The two do not mix. Politics is a human construct - it is no where contained in the bible. Government yes, political process no.

Don't share the fate of those who have linked the two.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Moniya4Real:

It is not a bad thing for a man of God to have a preference when it comes to who holds political office, but it becomes a problem when they make it known to the public and try to sway their congregants to share their view. Politics and the Church do not and cannot mix

The function of a pastors go beyond preaching the word, they are are counselors, instructors and guidance according to 2 Timothy 3:16 tells us that β€œall Scripture is breathed out by God, and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.”
Just as I always say, men of God are also part of the society, making it look as if they are super being and should not dabble into issue that also directly affect them, affect their immediate family, affect their extended family and also affect the flock they tend and you expect them to fold their hands and not dabble to who will determine the political policy that will directly affect him and all around him. Where lie the sense in this?
If parents, emirs, obas and community heads can influence their subordinates, what stops a pastor or Imam from influencing his congregants. Oh! I forgot some Nigerians have two heads.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by EmperorTolson: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2023
softwareman:

Was David paid?
Did david JUDGE?
What David did.... Was it worth it?
Notice I did not use the appellation of a pastor.... Because no pastor can DESCEND TO THIS LEVEL OF CRASSNESS , NOT WHEN STANDING ON THE PULPIT OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!!
If truly, he was called to preach the gospel, he will know that CARNALITY IS NOT A CHRISTIAN'S WEAPON OF WARFARE.
IT IS ONLY A SON OF SATAN THAT WILL MIX THE GOSPEL WITH Politics!.
This isn't about being a pastor or an imam.
The question is do you just banter people that have different political views from yours, or there are benefits attached to it.
Isn't it weird that people sustain injury cos of mere argument about politics when politicians they are defending doesn't even know that they exist.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Kasamadupe1:

It is only in the community of David ibiyiome they will be asking such question not sane community.

Hey druggie..., You good?
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by Xpress24(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2023
clearcrystal:

O ye christians

holy spirit PA, weldone o, u knw ppl wey the spirit of God Don leave. You talked about messiah, does BAT possess any attributes of a messiah? If yes list them, if no kindly hold your peace. From hiring fake bishops to rigging election.Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better leader with clean past records not thieves,detectors,tribal or religion biased
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by udomma1005(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2023
softwareman:

Please answer this question is this foolish , idiotic David you are shanesslessly defending a POLITICIAN?
If he said what he said from a POLITICAL ROSTRUM, then I do not have a problem with it.
My issue and anger is that he said all those political libellous crap on the PULPIT .
If he steps down from the pulpit , joins the labour party, then it will be a different ball game.
Don't be stewpid my friend, I never defended anybody, besides I don't believe in any man nor woman of god. I communicate with God personally, I don't need any mediator whatsoever. To clarify issues, my concern is whether or not the hynec selected medical contraption is escobar because David, as you call him, did not mention any names.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2023
udomma1005:

Do you understand what you just typed? English is a borrowed language, we know. If you wish to communicate in English, do it right or you use your native language. What do you mean by "bearly walk" and "beclouded their brain of judgment".....? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kites don't fly where Eagles dwell........ πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Work on yourself, you really need help bastardoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sorry professor grammarian, I didn't know you were the one that wrote the oxford Advance learners edition 50, empty barrel that want sound like trumpet, you think everyone is your virtue-less that sire "bastardos"
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by udomma1005(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Lanretoye:
okay akwa ibom,all these nonsense you just typed do you know how you sound when u want to say it.frimpong wan dey talk,ordinary dog...I dey laff for who go akwa ibom to relax from Lagos.Dey feel important sha.
The online world is laughing @ your foolery, rest my brother, you're beneath certain standards so you won't understand!
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by udomma1005(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2023
IgweOfNnewi:
Sorry professor grammarian, I didn't know you were the one that wrote the oxford Advance learners edition 50, empty barrel that want sound like trumpet, you think everyone is your virtue-less that sire "bastardos"
Re-read what you just typed again, olodo! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2023
udomma1005:

Re-read what you just typed again, olodo! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
olodo, your mother's name
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2023
We cant afford the cost of a sickler president again. Peter Gregory OBI is president elect or war
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2023
PrinceGallant:
Is that the preaching from Bible? Unfortunately, the congregation were laughing while the pastor desecrated the pulpit and turned it to opposition to political power. Hasn't been glaring enough even to the blind to see that Christianity in Nigeria is merely joking. Are they worshipping be that? Rather, the pastor is attacking the men to whom God giveth the power. They are sinning further and more. If God says Yes, who the hell is Pastor Obiyeomi or what blithering name he answered, to say No? Who is he? Unless that he is consumed by the Heavenly Fire. God is Great
Did God also chose Buhari to punish us? Mr. Man, God is not an author of confusion, he doesn't chose men to punish his people. He only allow men to chose who they want so that when they are facing the consequence, they won't blame him that he was the one that chose who to lead them. Instead of us to follow God's pattern of life to choose righteous and men of character, we prefer to choose unrighteous and political savvy people as to spite the righteous ones.
Please stop bringing in God into our misdeed and error.
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by lightwind(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2023
clearcrystal:

O ye christians

The same way you guys thought that Buhari was better than Jonathan.
A whole 8 years of Failure 😌
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by udomma1005(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2023
IgweOfNnewi:
olodo, your mother's name
We were not talking about parents but since I'm better than you are, inevitably my mum is better than yours. Who's your father, bastardo?
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by Praktikals1000: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2023
ManOfMan:

Political neutrality as you put it is not an option. Have you read the entire Bible? I read the whole of the New Testament late last year. This year, from February I started reading the Old Testament. Right now I am on the Book of Proverbs. I noticed something in the Bible. Plenty of politics and political maneuvering in the Old Testament. Even in the New Testament, Jesus talked about (and also talked to) the political leaders of the time such as Herod, Pontius Pilate, Caesar, etc.

I thinks the Church and the Men of the Pulpit should take more active roles in shaping the consciousness of the people politically. The nativity and the political illiteracy of the masses can easily be destroyed if Preachers will step up in this regard
Can you give specific examples where Jesus or any of his disciples showed political leanings?
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by maestroferddi: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2023
softwareman:

Please answer this question.... Is this bare faced ibiyoemi boy not ventilating crass ignorance, that is ,if you know what VENTILATING CRASS IGNORANCE IS?
Listen, our lord warned us that not every one that preaches the gospel in his name ARE OF HIM.
A good tree CANNOT BEAR EVIL FRUITS.
The fact that a Sepulchre is white outside does not vitiate the ROTTENNESS OF ITS INSIDE.
The fact that someone calls himself a pastor and opens and runs A THRIVING CHURCH BUSINESS DOES NOT MEAN HE IS OF GOD.
IF YOU ARE DECEIVED BY THESE FAKE CHARLATANS LIKE FOOLISH BOY DAVID, AM DEFINITELY NOT!!
Disguised agents of Satan are corrupting the noble purpose of the lord's PULPIT for their selfish CARNAL AGENDA.
They are daily committing blasphemy on the pulpit and defiling and bringing the gospel to DISREPUTE.
THEY NEED TO BE CALLED OUT ALWAYS.
You cannot be a Christian, I repeat.

I hold David Ibiyeomie in the highest esteem even when I am not a member of his church.

It will be remiss of me to start wasting my energy on a patently incorrigible fellow like you...

God rules over the affairs of men and gradually but surely He will sort out satanic political actors and their ignorant supporters like you...

These people holding Nigeria down will meet their comeuppance soon such that the emancipation all people of good will crave will come...
Re: "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) by softwareman(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2023
maestroferddi:
You cannot be a Christian, I repeat.

I hold David Ibiyeomie in the highest esteem even when I am not a member of his church.

It will be remiss of me to start wasting my energy on a patently incorrigible fellow like you...

God rules over the affairs of men and gradually but surely He will sort out satanic political actors and their ignorant supporters like you...

These people holding Nigeria down will meet their comeuppance soon such that the emancipation all people of good will crave will come...
You are getting things up and very obviously the PATENTLY Incorrigible FELLOW HERE.
How can drum this to your thick skull enough: We can all have our biases as we like. It is part of politics.
But is David a politician or a PURPORTED PASTOR.
There is a difference between POLITICS AND THE CHURCH.
If you are not ashamed by the activities of shameless CHARLATANS like David ibieyomi, I am.
and that is my prerogative.
You are free to hold David in high esteem.... It is your prerogative as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.