Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) (17842 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:
who has more golden boots in all competition including the WC. THE ones CR7 thinks he'll get more Than Messi, Messi don overtake am. We're talking of a WC winner, you're talking about a golden boot. If e like, let him collect golden gloves at fifty years
fixed wc
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by Gentlevip: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
This papa still dey collect trophies in the era of his grandchildren
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Some people nor dey ever hear word.

Wetin concern Ronaldo for this post now. The more you guys joke (yeah, cos this whole comparism is beginning to look like a joke to me) about this, don't you think you'll be seen as insecure. Celebrate Leo and give him all the praises he deserves as a legend of the game and leave every other person that wasn't mentioned in the post out of this.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by paduzman: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Congrats to him, this is no small feat.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
rickpat:
this guy don try for football
Yes him.no need the other 10 players at all only him can do it

Mofos.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ayo13945:

You don't have to be harsh.

There is nothing wrong with Ronaldo being the
2nd greatest player of this generation,
behind Messi of course.

I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

The debate ended when Messi won the world
cup.

But still, nothing wrong with Ronaldo being in
Messi's shadow, that is just the way life is, there
is always someone better than you.

Words on marble💯. This is the bitter truth that Penduists re finding it difficult to accept. God bless u for saying the truth.🙏
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Greatest 💯

My boss.gringrin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
where was Enzo, De Paul & Mac Allister when he delivered them against Mexico?

Where were they, when he gave Argentina the lead against Australia in the round of 16?

Where were they, when his defence splitting pass found Alvarez in the opening goal against Netherlands?

Where were they, when he humiliated Gvardiol to create a goal for Alvarez in the Semi final game vs Croatia?

Where were they in the final when he gave Argentina the lead twice??

U dey mind the fool? Some people will comfortably come online and confidently spill trash.gringrin

Boss how hv u bn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ayo13945:

Trophies aside, Messi has a better playing style than Ronaldo, a playing style every aspiring
attacking player should emulate.

U my friend re a great football fan wit an indept football knowledge.

Football is not all abt tapping nd goals. Unfortunately, Pendu fans tinks football is jux abt tappings and goals.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Numerouno94:

U dey mind the fool? Some people will comfortably come online and confidently spill trash.gringrin

Boss how hv u bn?
Pendu boys still dey surprise you?

Been good bro. How you dey nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Ayo13945:

Trophies aside, Messi has a better playing style than Ronaldo, a playing style every aspiring
attacking player should emulate.
well, you might have a point after all. I was also once a Ronaldo fan(2007-2015)but the kind of football role Messi played from 2015 till date is scary and out of this world. It's no joke to keep competing with the greatest strikers of the game,the best playmakers,best dribblers and best Free kick takers all at the same pace at once. That's a beast player right there.
The fact is, football will keep churning out great Goalscorers like Cr7 from every generation and era but Messi type will be very hard to come by in generations and era.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by SEO2002: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Numerouno94:
Messi still dey win trophies and awards up and down even at 36. While Pendulum never win ordinary spoon for yrs now. Him still dey luk for new challenge. grin grin

Don't 4get, Messi is the favorite for the next Ballon d'Or. More tears for Pendulums soon, so guys, get ur buckets ready..
no where was ronaldo mentioned in the post but ur demented self still found a way to sneak him in. Pathetic
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
SEO2002:
no where was ronaldo mentioned in the post but ur demented self still found a way to sneak him in. I blame that cheap d!rty afonja muzlim wh0re u call a mother for opening her stinking pussy for that mad man u call a father to r@pe her. B@stardised b@stard.

I struck a nerve right? That is exactly wat gives me joy "Seeing Pendulums in pain and tears". Pls keep crying and barking like a rabid dog on my mention because I LOVE IT.gringrin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Pendu boys still dey surprise you?

Been good bro. How you dey nah?

Them no surprise me oo. I jux luv the way the table done turn. Even their Obembet no get any negative news and agender to smear Messi wit again. And above all nothing special is coming from Pendu.
They re all gnashing and crying over my mentions, not realizing that I luv it wen I struck their nerves.gringrin
They fail to realize that my mentions re meant for striking nerves. I feel fulfilled perusing tru their cries. It's called "misión cumplida" in Spanish.gringrin

Bro I hv bn gud. Sorry I hv bn on ghost mode lately. I have alot going on at the moment, that I hardly have time for myself. I will play u the tape wen all is done and dusted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Set To Receive His Sixth European Golden Shoe On October 16 / Coleen Rooney Accuses Rebekah Vardy Of Selling Fake News About Her To The Sun / Nigerian Premier League (NPL) Top Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.