Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria (581 Views)

Bawa Is Hale And Hearty - EFCC Issues Statement On Chairman's Collapse / Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2023
‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return
The President-Elect said he is still consulting on those that will be part of his government.

Upon his return to Nigeria from France on Monday, the President-Elect, Bola Tinubu says he is hail and hearty contrary to speculations that he was seriously ill.

He stated this at his residence in the Asokoro area of Abuja shortly after his return from France.

Addressing his supporters, he said, “Let me take some rest for tonight after a long flight. Eat some Amala and ewedu. After that, sleep a little and then tomorrow, we’ll meet.”

On rumours about his health, Tinubu said, “Whatever they like, they speculate. I’m healthy, sound and okay.”

The President-Elect said he is prepared for his inauguration on May 29, adding that he is still consulting on those that will be part of his government.

“You don’t govern alone; you govern with people. You consult, assemble and then hit the ground running,” he stated.

Tinubu returned with his wife, Senator Oluremi; and they were received by the Vice-President-Elect, Kashim Shettima; Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila; amongst many other high-ranking members of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/24/just-in-i-am-hale-and-hearty-tinubu-says-on-return/

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2023
That is the real photo by Channels Television/Sodiq Adelakun.

His haters criminally maniputated the real picture, photoshopped it and started spreading it on social media.

Check out other authentic pictures here https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1650552069625982977

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 12:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Iya won.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by wis3(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Hoebi can continue jogging around the streets of Onitsha. It's good for him as it helps him develop muscles. He'll represent Nigeria in the next weightlifting olympics😁

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by festacman(m): 12:44am On Apr 25, 2023
The official president-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu doing well as president is in the best interest of all Nigerians. Anything to the contrary will be a tragedy. This country doesn't have the luxury of time to afford any more leadership failure.

May God give him the good health, wisdom, excellent ideas and strong political will needed to take Nigeria away from current sorry situation to pathway of prosperity. May he resist the negative lure of ethnicism and rise above the dark art of vengefulness in governance.

God bless Nigeria!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 12:45am On Apr 25, 2023
See the photoshopped one from his haters and @PIDOMNIGERIA below.

This is why the end to cyberbulling, slandering and criminal defamation has come. DSS will fish each of them out and prosecute them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2023
lol. where that video dey again sef.
Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by dominique(f): 1:54am On Apr 25, 2023
So he has gotten his blue tick back

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 1:57am On Apr 25, 2023
dominique:
So he has gotten his blue tick back
Yes o!

Twitter restored it for free for anyone with one million and above number of followers. Asiwaju Tinubu has 1.8m followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by Jerryherd: 3:12am On Apr 25, 2023
Jagaban the moving train
Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by ambu2: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by OriOko88(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jagaban himself. Oko awon omo yeboo grin

How will a tribe of over 30m sleep in one direction? How will a whole tribe gave almost 100% of their votes to a particular candidate simply because he's from their tribe. Even minority tribes likes Edo, efik,ijaw spread their votes amongst the top candidates,but the bitterness,bigotry and chauvinism of that tribe prevented them from seeing d drift,now both their old and young are wailing about stolen mandate grin. Una mumu just started nio cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by Flapp478(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Of course, you wouldn't say otherwise. But I pray that God heals you.
Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by IgweOfNnewi: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
God bless jagaban the elected president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
We are back to square one grin grin

We are now seeing press release about claiming healthy or not again grin grin

This guy is piped 🥱🥱

My own be say make dem no put shekpe inside the pipe

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Soludo, Ekwunife, Others Present As Ex-minister Buries Mother / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissioned The Kajola Wagon Assembly Plant In Ogun / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Over Subsidy Removal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.