Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu (854 Views)

Tinubu Returns With Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Body (Photos) / BUSTED!! President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Seen With PICC Line Fixed In His Body / Breaking! Tinubu Placed Under PICC Line, May Have Cancer Or Heart Infection- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Gistsnaijamedia: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Nigeria’s ‘President-elect’ Bola Tinubu, returned from France with a thin tube suspected to be a peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC line) on his right arm, confirming he was undergoing medical treatment abroad.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2023/04/25/nigerians-expresses-concern-over-tube-suspected-to-be-picc-line-attached-to-tinubus-right-arm/

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Fintiri: 6:07am On Apr 25, 2023
Helinues is that syringe I am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by helinues: 6:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Nigerians or the perennial sore losers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by rexchazy(m): 6:17am On Apr 25, 2023
What a country, Bahari pro max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Fintiri: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

You no go find work?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Jerryherd: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Biafrans not Nigerians... Mr blogger take note

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by sonature1: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Bola Tinubu has always been sick - we saw this in several viral videos where his hands were shaking.

You can deceive some people all the time.

However, nothing humbles and exposes a man like sickness.

The death of late President Yar'Adua was hidden from us for a long time. Later, we all learnt he was no more.

Tinubu should have supported Osinbajo to flag APC ticket because crack cocaine has affected his body system.
Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Redoil: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

hello i want you to write long epistle about how Pablo Esobar and Osama Bin Ladin will rule a nation and the people will find happiness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by helinues: 6:23am On Apr 25, 2023
Redoil:

hello i want you to write long epistle about how Pablo Esobar and Osama Bin Ladin will rule a nation and the people will find happiness

Is anyone stopping you?

Don't just write, publish a book about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Fintiri: 6:24am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Is anyone stopping you?

Be matured

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by helinues: 6:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Fintiri:

Be matured

You need that advise more. Cos I am yet to understand how someone will wake up in the morning and the next thing is to be trolling others.

Inside this beautiful life. Anyways, fingers are not equal sha

We can never stoop so low to be trolling others online

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Fintiri: 6:25am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

You need that advise more. Cos I am yet to know how someone will wake up in the morning and the next thing is to be trolling others.

Inside this beautiful life. Anyways, fingers are not equal sha

Stop stalking me helinues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by helinues: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Fintiri:

Stop stalking me helinues

At least you must have mentioned me up to 15 times just this morning.

Who is stalking who? Are we using different English curriculum across the Nigeria regions?

You need rehab badly. Lots are wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Amethystss: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:
Nigeria’s ‘President-elect’ Bola Tinubu, returned from France with a thin tube suspected to be a peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC line) on his right arm, confirming he was undergoing medical treatment abroad.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2023/04/25/nigerians-expresses-concern-over-tube-suspected-to-be-picc-line-attached-to-tinubus-right-arm/

He will be fine, « concerned Nigerians » should worry less.
Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Fintiri: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

At least you must have mentioned me up to 15 times just this morning.

Who is stalking who? Are we using different English curriculum across the Nigeria regions?

What's all these na

Stop stalking me and look for a job

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by ObiORBiafra: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2023
lmfao igbo people don start dey circle ⭕ Tinubu photos...

Plenty rest for Buhari..

Life no easy for who dey hate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Odin13: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2023
Fintiri:

What's all these na

Stop stalking me and look for a job

grin
Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Redoil: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Is anyone stopping you?

you have been in nairaland writing so much rubbish and i wonder why you will not heed to my command

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by helinues: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Redoil:
you have been in nairaland writing so much rubbish and i wonder why you will not heed to my command

Oh, so you are one of the people busy worrying about me even though I am now aware about the existence of this moniker until today.

So many people in my shackles. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Fintiri: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Oh, so you are one of the people busy worrying about me even though I am now aware about the existence of this moniker until today.

So many people in my shackles. grin

Shatap if you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Phoen1X: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Fintiri:
Helinues is that syringe I am seeing?
Helinus,..oya answer the question.
Re: Nigerians Expresses Concern Over Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Tinu by Isobug: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
He said Nigerians. Meanwhile, are those sore losers not Nigerians?
You need get back into your mother's womb and get rebirth. Your mind is full of Evi

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Tackle Lekki-Epe Highway Gridlock With Technology / Politicians Should Stay Away From Peter Obi And His Religious Politics / Abia State Governor- Elect Was Not Sacked . Read The Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.