Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. (197 Views)

Educate Yourself About Aircon Duct Cleaning To Achieve Useful Advantages / Nokia Is Trying To Attain 5G Read More / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. by Firerising(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2023
There is a great surge in the search of financial breakthrough and that has led so many people to go back to spiritual cleansing, as form of settling the forefathers and attaining the much desired financial breakthrough.
I have not had any reason to believe that this actually works, because I'm a strong believer of things happening at the appointed time.
Please I know that many people have more experience than I do and I would like to hear your experiences, like the impact before and after the cleansing.
Is it worth embarking on?
Can your root always be the reason for your financial set backs only?
Why will your forefathers not want you to prosper?
When you become a forefather, what will make you not want your lineage to prosper?
Please I need you guys to weigh in and help me answer some of these questions.
Thank you.
Re: Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. by donbachi(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2023
What about the ones we do ourselves.
Re: Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. by Billionaire2: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2023
A very sound question you asked there ….
why would our forefathers not want their lineage to prosper? and when we become forefathers why should we not want our offsprings to prosper ??

This question brings too many other questions to the mind.
I watched an Australia-Open tennis tournament closing ceremony where a native white Australian native doctor came to thank their forefathers for a peaceful atmosphere during the tournament….
Since then I’ve known that it’s not just an African thing as many would perceive it.
see the pic below

2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. by Firerising(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2023
If it's not an African thing then does it mean that our own forefather in Africa are retrogressive and the western world is progressive??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. by Robnectar(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Firerising:
If it's not an African thing then does it mean that our own forefather in Africa are retrogressive and the western world is progressive??

Yeah bro, maybe because we forget where we actually came from and our history is already wiped out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. by Ever8090: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2023
I only believe in God's grace and your works...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Spiritual Cleaning To Attain Certain Financial Breakthroughs. by Firerising(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Ever8090:
I only believe in God's grace and your works...
Yes we all do...but are you saying that tradition is against the will of God??

(1) (Reply)

Marshal Review / Neco Adjourn 2023 Common Entrance Examination / The Benefits Of Home Window Tinting: Why You Should Consider Tinting Your Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.