Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,314 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... (516 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Nigerians In London Besiege Buhari's House, Shouting "Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by PoliticalUpdate(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2023
I still don't get it. Why haven't the election tribunal fix a date for the presidential election tribune? If something isn't fishy, in a sane clime things would have kick-started. I just hope the judiciary won't be complicit in the cases before it - stacked with so many evidences. A particular party wants to do everything possible to have their candidates sworn in before the cases are concluded - so that their candidates can enjoy immunity. The truth be told if they decided to use the same zeal in quashing evidences against them online, in court, they would have earned my respect.
Re: What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by helinues: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Lol

Tinubu must have spent a year as Nigeria president before the judgement would be delivered

grin
Re: What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by AfonjaConehead: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Lol

Tinubu must have spent a year as Nigeria president before the judgement would be delivered

grin

Nor mind then jare,they just they waste their time...tinubu knows how to press their mumu button grin grin mumuske ni gbogbo won grin grin grin
Re: What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by Ybholy(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Rest 😇😇😇
Re: What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by yarimo(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
I still don't get it. Why haven't the election tribunal fix a date for the presidential election tribune? If something isn't fishy, in a sane clime things would have kick-started. I just hope the judiciary won't be complicit in the cases before it - stacked with so many evidences. A particular party wants to do everything possible to have their candidates sworn in before the cases are concluded - so that their candidates can enjoy immunity. The truth be told if they decided to use the same zeal in quashing evidences against them online, in court, they would have earned my respect.
Immunity those not stop court from removing president or governor in an election fraud cases. Read and understand the constitution before login in to nairaland
Re: What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by seanfer(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2023
So Tinubu is the one controlling the Tribunal?
Why not try and do little research on election matters before coming to show your ignorance to the whole world.
Re: What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by Bobloco: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Lol

grin

And at the end he will sacked and disgraced out
Re: What Is Delaying Those Shouting "Go To Court" From Doing Something About The... by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2023
why should courts take it serious....??
tinubu won with majority votes....end of story....
who wan go through that wahala that will end in nothing....??

tinubu lawyers will fight back....backed by inec too oo....from who you wan claim anything like this....??

(1) (Reply)

All This Dirty Political Scamming Is Making Peter Obi More Popular. / New Prophecies About Tinubu Government &mrs Onitiri Yorubanation / T hisGlobe.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.