Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerians Actually Deserve A Sense Of Decency From Our Religious Leaders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Actually Deserve A Sense Of Decency From Our Religious Leaders (186 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Dailymemoirs: This Life By Decency Simeon / Mugabe: I Deserve A Statue More Than Jacob Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Actually Deserve A Sense Of Decency From Our Religious Leaders by mrkia(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Imagine a pastor saying rubbish (calling the President of his Country this nonsense names) in front of other pastors, professors, doctors, degree holders and so on and they can't challenge him.... but would rather bursted into laughter... *Haven't my Christians brethrens learned their lessons yet*

An Imam wouldn't dare do such a thing and escape the wrath of his people. That's why Islam is actually the religion reality.

Weeks ago, a particular Imam in a very popular Masjid in Osun was praying for Oyetola's mandate to be restored to him in his presence, after Jum'at prayer while the Appeal court judgement was days away. Do you know what the people did?? People started groaning and shouting and it later became so serious that almost all the peoples (worshippers ) left the Masjid for just the Imam alone standing and Oyetola sitting in his front and went out shouting they don't want Alhaji again.. he should go and rest. wink undecided

I got hold of this happening when I went to the Masjid to observe the Jum'at prayer the following week and observed the unusual reduction drastically, of the worshippers and they briefly narrated the story to me but had to believe the story when the Imam who, himself couldn't but had to tender his unreserved apology saying that he seemed not to be in tandem with the reality of the situation in Osun. He will never try such a thing again.

I will always be proud of my religion. It truly the only religion of life - the reality.

I think it is high time we begin to speak back to these called men of God. The most surest thing now is that Tinubu will be sworn in comes May 29th. And when that happens, do they still have any moral to stand and preach in front of us

I know you will not let this piece scale through because of you peoples biases.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Taking A Crash Course Vs Traditional Driving Lessons / 6 Benefits OF Aluminium Scaffolding Tower / IMF Cautions As Enaira Transactions Hit N1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.