Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist (7598 Views)

Poll: Who do you think will win the year's maltina dance all?

THE DARE'S FAMILY: 11% (12 votes)
THE EKUBO'S FAMILY: 37% (40 votes)
THE OWOLABI'S FAMILY: 15% (16 votes)
THE UTOGO'S FAMILY: 20% (22 votes)
THE NGWU'S FAMILY: 15% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by mundus(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2011
The Expo hall of the Eko hotel and Suits will shake to it's foundation as these year's number one reality dance show will come to an end with five families vying for the coveted prize of five million naira and an SUV worth seven million.
Meet your Maltina dance all season 5 finalists below.

www.martinuwakwe..com/2011/09/meet-your-maltina-dance-all-season-five.html
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by mundus(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2011
5 finalists below.

Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by mundus(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2011
and

Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by mundus(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2011
To vote for your favorite family send a text with 'vote' as the keyword, leave a space, then write the name of the family and send your text message to 32380, see y'all at the final.Before I forget the final live show will be shown on AIT and DSTV's Africa Magic at 7 PM tomorrow 24th September.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by blank(f): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
I will watch it live and direct. It is going to be so much fun. Wo ho.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by SwiftSMS(f): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
mundus

Can I get a ticket from you to watch the live show of the grand finale? Free ticket with no money paid and no strings attached oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nepa didn't allow me enjoy this season of the maltina dance all, but from the few times I watched it The Ekubo family is a strong contender for the 1st prize.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by tessybaby(f): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
the ekubo, utogo and dare families are top on my list

will have to decide who to vote later
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by mundus(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
@swift sms you r really swift. I'm just a blogger and no staff of Maltina so can't give out tickets, but visit thier fan page on facebook to participate on thier game that could win u a ticket, u r right ekubo 4 the prize see you @ the expo hall.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by SwiftSMS(f): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
mundus:

@swift sms you r really swift. I'm just a blogger and no staff of Maltina so can't give out tickets, but visit thier fan page on facebook to participate on thier game that could win u a ticket, u r right ekubo 4 the prize see you @ the expo hall.

I really am swift aren't I?  wink wink Lol at that. ''See you @ expo hall'' how are you going to see me there when you won't get me a ticket   angry angry.
I am not on facebook so I can't even play their game to win a ticket. Bros mi try oooo, i need that ticket.
How you take get your own ticket.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by ogoebube(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
d ekubo family are d bomb am goin 2 watch it live nd direct
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by VALIDATOR: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ekubo all the way. They are excellent dancers especially that lil girl.I love the way she danced her heart out during the salsa dance.
I just have to repair my generator before 7pm tomorrow. I can't let PHCN NEPA break my heart.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by OCHULORC(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
the win is for the ekubo's i look forward to thier new stunts tomorrow, does it mean that there is no prize for the 2nd place at least?
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by pinkrex(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
Awoof the purge belle angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by SwiftSMS(f): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Awoof the purge belle angry angry angry angry angry

Pinky, Pinky I hope you are not refering to me ooo. Awoof once in a while no dey run belle and am just catching my fun on NL today I've tied up lose ends at work, met work targets and have nothing doing at the moment.

Oh no, I spoke too soon I hear my boss calling sad .
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by MeGaStReEt: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
First - - - Ekubo Family

Second - Utogo Family

The rest are there to make up numbers
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by pinkrex(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
Swift SMS:

Pinky, Pinky I hope you are not refering to me ooo. Awoof once in a while no dey run belle and am just catching my fun on NL today I've tied up lose ends at work, met work targets and have nothing doing at the moment.

Oh no, I spoke too soon I hear my boss calling sad .

I just loosed my tooth from laughing,  . . . . . .

So you have a daily target grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by JBaby4: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
The Ekubo's should be first and Ngwu's second, then Utogo third.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by arsenefc: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
Why are the Ibos so ugly.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by SwiftSMS(f): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

I just loosed my tooth from laughing,  . . . . . .

So you have a daily target grin grin grin grin

Yes ooo. I have a daily target I set for myself to get tasks done, so I can start a new day with a fresh task and not go back to an old one from yesterday. No be marketing target ooo.

Just got praised by bossy for a job well done. My small head is swelling cool cool.

Stay with the thread and don't derail any more angry angry  Have you actually watched the show we are talking about? What do you have to say about it.

Still looking for that free ticket ooo anyone,
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by pinkrex(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
Swift SMS:

Yes ooo. I have a daily target I set for myself to get tasks done, so I can start a new day with a fresh task and not go back to an old one from yesterday. No be marketing target ooo.

Just got praised by bossy for a job well done. My small head is swelling cool cool.

Stay with the thread and don't derail any more angry angry  Have you actually watched the show we are talking about? What do you have to say about it.

Still looking for that free ticket ooo anyone,

Yes ma smiley smiley smiley wink

I have o, they are not all qualified angry angry angry undecided
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by SwiftSMS(f): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2011
What do you mean thay are not qualified?

See this one o. You sabi dance sef.

arsenefc:

Why are the Ibos so ugly.

Arsene, pls do not cause this thread to turn into a tribal war with comments like this.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by pinkrex(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
Swift SMS:

What do you mean thay are not qualified?

See this one o. You sabi dance sef.

The previous maltina dance hall participants were better off by far.

All the contestant's mothers are pregnant undecided angry angry angry

Father's dance like old farmers angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by SwiftSMS(f): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
U no well ooo. grin

The parents hardly ever dance well on this show since it's inception. Because most are past their prime time and can't move vigourously like the children/young chaps do which is understandable

I haven't seen any pregnant mothers on the show oo or are you refering to their big belles. Well that's what happens to a woman's body after child bearing even my belle will be like that some day if I don't watch it. Bottom line a woman's body is never the same after child birth so don't even go there
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by lahips: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
i miss the Edoho family, wished they had made it to the finals.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by lahips: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
i miss the Edoho family, wished they had made it to the finals.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by pinkrex(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
Swift SMS:

U no well ooo.  grin

The parents hardly ever dance well on this show since it's inception. Because most are past their prime time and can't move vigourously like the children/young chaps do which is understandable

I haven't seen any pregnant mothers on the show oo or are you refering to their big belles. Well that's what happens to a woman's body after child bearing even my belle will be like that some day if I don't watch it. Bottom line a woman's body is never the same after child birth so don't even go there

They are pregnant chikina!! angry angry angry angry Or do they all do beers undecided

Besides, im a trainer, so come for you saturday 'belle plus yansh' massage grin grin grin grin grin grin

they had big yanshes too undecided undecided
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by JBaby4: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ pinkrex.

I bet you cannot even move your leg, and you cannot commend those old men and women angry angry angry
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by pinkrex(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
J-Baby:

@ pinkrex.

I bet you cannot even move your leg, and you cannot commend those old men and women angry angry angry

You obviously know that because you consult Ifa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by Koolking(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
One of best TV shows in Nigeria. All the families contesting are winners.
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by Emoska(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ekubo's family ll take d day, 2nd Dare's, 3rd Utogo's, 4th Nwugu, grin Ekubos go 4 it but no form my hand o
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by violent(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
tickets with no strings attached? it's more realistic to expect the sun's rising from the West
Re: Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist by mundus(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
Please keep voting for my favorite contestant the EKUBO family, visit www.martinuwakwe..com and ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your 3 Most Interesting T.V Series 2012 / Is DSTV Swapping Decoders For A New Brand? / Bed Relationship – Latest Nollywood Movies 2018 (UNCENSORD) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.