Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? (21017 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:40am On May 10, 2023
Yep.
Thomasankara:
[/color]is that really you @ Monika[color=#770077]
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 10, 2023
Ask who exactly?
Dshocker:

Na pidgin English slang i drop for you so, if you no understand, ask person to interpret am for you.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Dshocker(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Ask who exactly?

Any of your Nigerian friend...
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 10, 2023
I don't have any... They're just acquaintances and we talk every once in a while.
Dshocker:

Any of your Nigerian friend...
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Thomasankara(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2023
[/color]u make so much sense[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Yep.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 10, 2023
How do I make so much sense?😂😂😂
Thomasankara:
[/color]u make so much sense[color=#770077]
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Thomasankara(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2023
[/color]I'll keep that to myself[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
How do I make so much sense?😂😂😂
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 10, 2023
Okay, if you say so.. smiley smiley smiley
Thomasankara:
[/color]I'll keep that to myself[color=#770077]
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Dshocker(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't have any... They're just acquaintances and we talk every once in a while.

Ask any of your acquaintance...

Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 10, 2023
Nah, it's fine, I'll leave it.. It's not important.
Dshocker:

Ask any of your acquaintance...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Dshocker(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Nah, it's fine, I'll leave it.. It's not important.

Dey there make pant dey wear you..
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Cazzim(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe it's because Nigeria is hotter.

yea Nigeria is very hot, especially this period
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 11, 2023
Nairalanders have been looking for a Zulu in this forum and you've been hiding in here all this while?? grin grin grin
Kholiwe:

No business skills or job but they are richer than you 😂

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2023
Lion claws?🤣🤣🤣
juman:
It's wonder how they cope with eyelashes that as big as aeroplane wing.
How do they cope with attachment of finger nails that as long as lion claws.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 11, 2023
What's your business with removing other people's wigs?🤣🤣🤣
zinaunreal:
I swear there is this lady I've never seen her real hair before and when I asked here about it she didn't want to go there. Then when I attempted to remove it she got all time violent grin
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2023
I don't know why nairaland men like answering questions meant for ladies..😂😂

I'm sure if I creat another thread talking about period pains, they'll still come rushing to comment..🤣🤣🤣
faithfull18:
Okay, the question was addressed to ladies but the men took the floor.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by juman(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Lion claws?🤣🤣🤣

Actually women suffer themselves in many ways and called it fashion.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 11, 2023
Don't you like it when they scratch you with those lion claws while they whisper sweet things into your ear?🤣🤣🤣
juman:

Actually women suffer themselves in many ways and called it fashion.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 12, 2023
But you guys would bash those ladies without wigs... I remember the second picture I uploaded of me in my natural afro on this forum.. I used to constantly get bashed by your fellow guys here on nairaland for looking natural, they'd constantly say I didn't have money to make my hair.. grin grin grin

You don't want wigs, yet you find natural African hair as a shameful thing.
Ologundudu2020:
As my gf you only allowed to use that thing called wig occasionally else you going lose me to someone making her hair clean and neat.
The wig also smells most times and they sometimes look demonic.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 12, 2023
Why?
JoeEeL:
Nigeria === No Go Area
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Ologundudu2020: 10:38am On May 12, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys would bash those ladies without wigs... I remember the second picture I uploaded of me in my natural afro on this forum.. I used to constantly get bashed by your fellow guys here on nairaland for looking natural, they'd constantly say I didn't have money to make my hair.. grin grin grin

You don't want wigs, yet you find natural African hair as a shameful thing.
I only speak for myself sam
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by faithfull18(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know why nairaland men like answering questions meant for ladies..😂😂

I'm sure if I creat another thread talking about period pains, they'll still come rushing to comment..🤣🤣🤣
Lol, I don't understand too.
Re: Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? by Seductress4(f): 12:06pm On May 30, 2023
blabulu2000:

Ehyah !/congrats you will now resemble a man or perhaps a widow who just lost her husband....

Happy for you oh
Wish that to your mom, sisters and wife.

Full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. / Mary Omoye Omobhude Is World Miss University Nigeria 2013 / Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.