Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 (3196 Views)

University Of Ibadan Produces 26 First Class Graduates At The Law School / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Produces 83 First Class Graduates At 5th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Ukpaka: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates at 24
https://247ureports.com/2023/04/anambra-youngest-female-cow-dealer-graduates-at-24
-
It was a moment of joy and panegyrics as one of the youngest cow meat dealers in Anambra State, Miss Kosisochukwu Nwako celebrated her new status as a graduate.

Popularly known as Ogbuefi Kosisochukwu, the 24-year-old butcher, over the weekend, stormed the Orie Agbor Market in Nnewi, Nnewi North Local Government Area of the state to celebrate her graduation with her co-butchers, after having wrapped up her final examination.

It was gathered that the young butcher graduated from the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, where she studied.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by TemplarLandry: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2023
shocked
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Parachoko: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
How do she know she's the youngest cow dealer in Anambra State sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Solsix(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Parachoko:
I tire, instead of the op to localized the report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Parachoko:

Focus on your state Mr BATified....Get rid òf prostitution in your own state..

Tell them Cow milk pays instead of giving boy bress to suck

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Chibuezem(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Focus on your state....Get rid òf prostitution..Tell them Cow milk pays instead of giving boy bress to suck
sometimes I imagine if madness was granted to an average nairalander whose moniker has king title
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
sometimes I imagine if madness was granted to an average nairalander whose moniker has king title

If you are hungry,channel your grievance to your damn plate or face front
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Chibuezem(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

If you are hungry,channel your grievance to your damn plate or face front
The madman always thinks he's right until he is cured of His madness
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
The madman always thinks he's right until he is cured of His madness

Old school proverb....
online strength is all that is oozing out from you.. Enjoy it
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Chibuezem(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Old school proverb....
online strength is all that is oozing out from you.. Enjoy it
no need to fight me, I'm not dragging cococandy with you Abeg
Jisike
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
no need to fight me, I'm not dragging cococandy with you Abeg
Jisike

Who be cococandy again..e Bia kwa
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Chibuezem(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Who be cococandy again..e Bia kwa
lol you don forget check your chat
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
lol you don forget check your chat

Okay..

Omo she dey do meatpie and na my best snack..

She like get husband and 2 boyfriends.. which to me is astonishing
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Godons1: 5:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Parachoko:

IGBO People and Chest beating grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Chibuezem(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Okay..

Omo she dey do meatpie and na my best snack..

She like get husband and 2 boyfriends.. which to me is astonishing
2 boyfriends with a husband I no believe..... How you take find out?
Re: Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 by Mitchy49(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Godons1:

IGBO People and Chest beating grin grin grin

Bro

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Masters Form....2012/2013. When Will It Be Out / Mapoly 2012/2013 Putme Nd Admission Process / Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.