Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State (979 Views)

Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai / Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by seeyounow1: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
cool coolNo oil in akwa ibom , the satellite picture of akwa ibom state

Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by ljoh: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by seeyounow1: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by seeyounow1: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
tongue tongue
Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by Gajagojo: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Akwa Ibom receives huge derivation from off shore payment which Nigerians agreed to give even though the Supreme Court has ruled against them with regards to off shore issue
Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by MasterJayJay: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
There is palm oil in Akwaibom.
Musiwa, go and get a new satellite.
Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by powerhouse3(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gajagojo:
Akwa Ibom receives huge derivation from off shore payment which Nigerians agreed to give even though the Supreme Court has ruled against them with regards to off shore issue
...when did supreme court rules against them..
and where did Nigerian converge to give them derivation money even though supreme court say otherwise....answer me and furnished me with supreme court documents to back your claim... there's no oil producing states that is has a bigger littoral places than Akwa ibom..

Still I'm waiting for your proof..
Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by Gajagojo: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
powerhouse3:
and where did Nigerian converge to give them derivation money even though supreme court say otherwise....answer me and furnished me with supreme court documents to back your claim... there's no oil producing states that is has a bigger littoral places than Akwa ibom..

You will wait for ever
Does your father pay me a salary or pay for my data

You kids are mannerless
Did I talk to you?
So you just go online and address people as if you pay them salary to " answer you"
No manners ,no courtesy . You just interject your uncouth self in front of me and start demanding answers

Use Google and your brain if you want answers

1 Like

Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by SSFeedsNigeria: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
seeyounow1:
cool coolNo oil in akwa ibom , the satellite picture of akwa ibom state

Afonja people too dey mumu.

So, this guy expect to see the oil using Google satellite pictures? Oil that is underground?

Foolish people!
Re: No oil in Akwa Ibom , The Satellite Picture Of Akwa Ibom State by SSFeedsNigeria: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
powerhouse3:

You don't know this people and their evil agenda for SS. The other day, one of them was saying that Delta stole Ondo oil. Lol, Ondo that was never an oil producing states until Obasanjo did boundary adjustment that ceded parts of Delta South to Ondo.

That is one is no longer enough, they want to collect more from Delta.

Wicked and treacherous people!

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Will Always Be On The Move No Matter The Level of Development In Igboland / Just In: Akume, Alia's Camps At War Over Benue Speaker / Maybe It's Time Tinubu And The SW Leaders Push For Decentralization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.