Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK (2761 Views)

Here’s Why Obi Is Going To London On Monday – Labour Party / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by ba7man(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
"I was with an American President and he turned and asked me "Peter, what do you think America can do to improve its economic partnership with Nigeria " ?

Obi go just dey lie like fish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by MikeofAfrica: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Wow! Did you saw his tweet? We are here to make corrections. Relax and enjoy the show. This was what OBI tweeted. Please note "10 downing Street". Thank you

Assuming that I posted on Twitter that " I just arrived Aso Rock for a meeting and ran into Shehu Musa " .

Does the above statement mean that I was invited to Aso Rock by Buhari or that I had a meeting with Buhari at Aso Rock.
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Isobug: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Trust me. Obi will come out very soon and apologized to Tinubu. If not, once Tinubu is swear in, Obi will be extradited to the UK. Investigation to be wrapped up soon and an arrest warrant to be issued in the nearest future. Don't tell anyone I told you grin
Is that all?
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Benwallt(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pandora is a start-up pack of criminality. I dey wonder the kind of lies he told his wife while wooing her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by nobaga: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
So, who was he going to have a meeting with at 10 Downing, Jesus Christ?

These people will turn anything in their favor.

Maybe he meant a meeting at the White House!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by lecowas: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
I see some defending him solidly. Obi must have said thesame thing(i didn't mention Boris Johnson na) while being questioned and he must have been asked why he didn't refute the news.

This might probably be the reason why he quickly refuted the "British govt have apologized" that the obidients were spreading.

Headless mob is like a dragon, not easy to ride, ask ojukwu, ask MNK, ask Obi cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by stuffs2002: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obi na LAMBA

2 Likes

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by harmonyglobal: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oooooobiiiiiiii in Tinubu's voice

1 Like

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Charisma01: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Trust me. Obi will come out very soon and apologized to Tinubu. If not, once Tinubu is swear in, Obi will be extradited to the UK. Investigation to be wrapped up soon and an arrest warrant to be issued in the nearest future. Don't tell anyone I told you grin

Hahahaha . Obi has been doing business with uk for 30 years in the UK, na you wan arrest am?
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Majesty7: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Assuming that I posted on Twitter that " I just arrived Aso Rock for a meeting and ran into Shehu Musa " .

Does the above statement mean that I was invited to Aso Rock by Buhari or that I had a meeting with Buhari at Aso Rock.

Atleast most people on this platform are not daft. Keep your translation tight to your chest. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Hpesoj: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
I'm not disturbed by the incoherent bullcrap that Majesty7 wrote, but for able bodied individuals like stuffs2002, nobaga, Keegan and lecowas falling for it hook, line, and sinker is my main issues. Like you guys being around for this long on NL suggest you're adults. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Majesty7: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hpesoj:
I'm not disturbed by the incoherent bullcrap that Majesty7 wrote, but for able bodies individuals like stuffs2002, nobaga, Keegan and lecowas falling for it hook, line, and sinker is my main issues. Like you guys being around for this long on NL suggest you're adults. It's quite unfortunate.

grin grin grin Please let's be rational with our approach here. What do you find as bs in the write up? honestly, you sound more incoherent than a toddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by ozo13(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
padi94:
But read his tweet, it's simple to understand... No where did he mention meeting with Boris Johnson. He made it clear that he came for a meeting around No. 10 downing Street...

Nigerian newspaper and senssatiinalization picked it and said he is meeting with Boris Johnson... I wonder wher they got their info from cos the man tweeted his truth but the papers and OP twisted it
yinmu.if it's another candidate u for don roast am.thia ur explanation no hold water
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by padi94(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Majesty7:

His loyalist confirmed it sir

Leave all these busy body, I'd he himself no talk am why will he now send someone else on his behalf, those are newspaper misquotes sir. No be today them dey misquote people
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by padi94(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Wow! Charlie boy even confirm it Sir grin

How na, did he tweet it from his verified account or na newspaper misquotes you want to dey follow.
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Majesty7: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
padi94:

Leave all these busy body, I'd he himself no talk am why will he now send someone else on his behalf, those are newspaper misquotes sir. No be today them dey misquote people

Okay ooo. Obidients, you guys can't be saved again grin

1 Like

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Majesty7: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
padi94:

How na, did he tweet it from his verified account or na newspaper misquotes you want to dey follow.

Did you saw his tweet confirming No 10 Downing Street?
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by MikeofAfrica: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Atleast most people on this platform are not daft. Keep your translation tight to your chest. Thank you

It is only a daft person that will think that once a person visits the Aso Rock , it means he has dinner with the president.

I have been to Dangote Group office several times, but I am yet to see Aliko Dangote with my two eyes. I only went there to see a friend that works there.

Hence if I had posted one of my visit to Dangote Group , I would have been able to deceive numerous daft people that I am a friend to Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

If you choose to be a daft on Earth, do not blame smart people for playing on your intelligence.
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Majesty7: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

It is only a daft person that will think that once a person visits the Aso Rock , it means he has dinner with the president.

I have been to Dangote Group office several times, but I am yet to see Aliko Dangote with my two eyes. I only went there to see a friend that works there.

Hence if I had posted one of my visit to Dangote Group , I would have been able to deceive numerous daft people that I am a friend to Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

If you choose to be a daft on Earth, do not blame smart people for playing on your intelligence.

I know you lack reasoning but please, going to dangote group is different from going to the MD's office. "No. 10 Downing Street is different from *just Downing Street*".

I going to dangote group is different from I am going to dangote group md's office for a meeting. No 10 Downing Street makes it unique. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Funflipper: 12:39am On Apr 26, 2023
padi94:
But read his tweet, it's simple to understand... No where did he mention meeting with Boris Johnson. He made it clear that he came for a meeting around No. 10 downing Street...

Nigerian newspaper and senssatiinalization picked it and said he is meeting with Boris Johnson... I wonder wher they got their info from cos the man tweeted his truth but the papers and OP twisted it

Peter Obi said he arrived at No.10 Downing street and not "around No.10 downing street" like you falsely claim. Your charly boy stated it clearly thag it was a meeting with Boris Johnson. Your damage control won't sell.

1 Like

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by padi94(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Funflipper:

Peter Obi said he arrived at No.10 Downing street and not "around No.10 downing street" like you falsely claim. Your charly boy stated it clearly thag it was a meeting with Boris Johnson. Your damage control won't sell.

The hatred and stupidity in you HV blinded your reasoning. So you will believe what newspaper said that charleybou said, which is typical misquote over what the horse said in a tweet. Why did Peter Obi not mention meeting with UK PM in his tweet. Is the UK PM so insignificant that he could not be mentioned??

The 'around' is implied.
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by padi94(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Majesty7:

Did you saw his tweet confirming No 10 Downing Street?

Did you see his tweet too... Una go leave real news and start listening to rumours. That newspaper quote on Charleyboy was more of about Charleyboy than Peter Obi. Cos in a way the newspaper quoted him as being misinformed of the whereabout of his principal. How else would you explain the paper skipping Obi's tweet to start quoting what Charleyboy said about Obi.

So the newspaper is like some of you, just rumouring.
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by kpompey: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Peter Obi the fraudstar... Nigeria dodge a time bomb.
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Kikeslayer2: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2023
padi94:

Pls sir where did he say he met with Boris Johnson, here or is the prime minister of the UK so insignificant that Peter Obi will forget to mention his name in his tweet... Pls learn to comprehend next time sir.

You insufferable liars keep changing the goal post.

Your messiah said he was at No 10 Downing Street for a meeting.

No 10 Downing Street being both the official residence and office of the UK Prime Minister.

Stop this lame defence of your lying Messiah
Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Kikeslayer2: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You insufferable liars, No 10 Downing street is the official residence and office of the PM.

Other than having personal aides, the residence does not house any other UK high ranking official.

No 10 is not akin to the WH or Aso Rock that houses other dignitaries like the Chief of Staff

Did Obi go to Downing street to meet with Boris' personal secretary or housekeepers ?

Fools defending rubbish.

Obi is a liar and you are all condemned for defending this liar and his useless lies.

3 Likes

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Funflipper: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2023
padi94:

The hatred and stupidity in you HV blinded your reasoning. So you will believe what newspaper said that charleybou said, which is typical misquote over what the horse said in a tweet. Why did Peter Obi not mention meeting with UK PM in his tweet. Is the UK PM so insignificant that he could not be mentioned??

The 'around' is implied.

Rather you are basking in your hatred, stupidity, naivety and ignorance. Peter Obi did not mention Boris Johnson because he is a conman trying to be clever by half. In case you don't know, No. 10 Downing street is the office of the British Prime Minister just like you have Aso Rock. So tell me who the hell was he holding the meeting with in Boris Johnson's office? Your ghost? You think everybody is a fool like you dumbass obidients. Why did the fraudulent trader (pit obi) take a photo in front of the office if not for the sole intention to fool idiots like you who think they are clever but know absolutely nothing and will never ever learn because like a fool, you idiots think you know it all. Below is the tweet, incase you don't know how to read, please ask someone else to read it to you because or maybe you are just under a spell that needs to be broken otherwise I see no other reason why you are unable to differentiate at from around.Are you this dumb?

1 Like

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Kikeslayer2: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Funflipper:

Rather you are basking in your hatred. stupidity. naivety and and ignorance. Peter Obi did mention Boris Johnson because he is a conman trying to be clever by half. In case you don't know, No. 10 Downing is the office of the British Prime Minister just like you have Aso Rock. So tell me whovthe hell was he holding the meeting with in Boris Johnson's office? Your ghost? You think everybody is a fool like you dumbass obidients. Why did the fraudulent trader (pit oni) take a photo in front of the office if not for the sole intention to fool idiots like you who think they are clever but know absolutely nothing and will never ever learn because like a fool, you idiots think you know it all. Below is the tweet, incase you don't know how to read, please ask someone else to read it to you because or maybe you are just under a spell that needs to be broken otherwise I see no other reason why you are unable to differentiate at from around.Are you this dumb?

Tourists are allowed to take a photo in front of 10 Downing street.

Our Linus went as a tourist and like an eCeleb , had to twist his tourist visit to his political favour .

Obi is a liar and an empty one at that .

Only fools fell for his empty mouth salad.

2 Likes

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Funflipper: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Tourists are allowed to take a photo in front of 10 Downing street.

Our Linus went as a tourist and like an eCeleb , had to twist his tourist visit to his political favour .

Obi is a liar and an empty one at that .

Only fools fell for his empty mouth salad.

Peter Obi is a big fraud!! I wonder why this is not on front page. Their socalled messiah has turned out to be a cheap criminal. Isn't God wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Funflipper: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You arrived aso rock for a meeting with who? My aboki gateman? So anybody can just walk into the office of the prime minister uninvited and hold meetings like it is a business center or beer palour. You guys should fear God. There is absolutely nothing to defend in peter Obi's criminal antecedents. He set out to deceive period!

2 Likes

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Majesty7: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2023
padi94:

Did you see his tweet too... Una go leave real news and start listening to rumours. That newspaper quote on Charleyboy was more of about Charleyboy than Peter Obi. Cos in a way the newspaper quoted him as being misinformed of the whereabout of his principal. How else would you explain the paper skipping Obi's tweet to start quoting what Charleyboy said about Obi.

So the newspaper is like some of you, just rumouring.

Stop blabbing. Do you know 10 downing Street? It is not just an ordinary place. Anybody at #10 downing Street is to meet with the PM or his emissaries.

Stop parading yourself as a green

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2023
He took his lying international, well they don't condone tricksters abroad grin

2 Likes

Re: Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK by MikeofAfrica: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

You insufferable liars, No 10 Downing street is the official residence and office of the PM.

Other than having personal aides, the residence does not house any other UK high ranking official.

No 10 is not akin to the WH or Aso Rock that houses other dignitaries like the Chief of Staff

Did Obi go to Downing street to meet with Boris' personal secretary or housekeepers ?

Fools defending rubbish.

Obi is a liar and you are all condemned for defending this liar and his useless lies.

You stated the fact but refused to accept the same fact.

There are many aides of the Prime minister that works at 10 Downing Street. To see any of these aides at their office, you have to pass through several security checks .

So Peter Obi was granted access by the British Police to meet with an aide of the Prime minister at 10 Downing Street. He posted the picture on Twitter which he took at 10 Downing Street with an influencial British politician .

So can you point out the lies in his post? Did he mentioned anywhere that he meet with Boris Johnson? Will the tight British security network grant him access to take pictures at the front of the Prime minister office if he had not received an invitation from a senior aide of the Prime minister?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. / Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! / The Military Regime Was Far More Better Than Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.