Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,238 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples (33629 Views)

Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / Ondo: Driver, 2 Others Carrying COVID-19 Patients, Blood Samples, Test Positive / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by correctguy101(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
MetroLane:
The whole

world is on

Auto Pilot.....

Let the craze continue, we are watch from the sideline.

Sidelines kΓ΄....

One way or another, it'll affect and influence many things. Did you forget that no country is currently isolated?

Unless your country is self sufficient in today's world, you'll feel the heat in subtle ways. Even Russia with all their resources can't completely stay in isolation, that's why they cling to the Chinese for life itself.

Abeg, independence na scam. Know yourself, know your needs, protect your needs. It's just a game albeit a serious game.

1 Like

Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by SeriouslySense(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
i was thinking the same, what if, there is something there, that is waiting for them.

Kkzy90:
They want to release another disease that will finish them completely.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by wahahlawahala: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
timiade446:
As if they understand what to do with the samples πŸ˜‚
dey whine ursef... E go shock u den dey literate pass u and know a lot of stuffs u cant imagine.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Broveens42(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
First in Ukraine... another Lab in Sudan..

Biko are you sure the UsA has no lab in naija...? Abeg which people dem dey use do the lab rat?

USA do have a bio lab in northern part of nigeria
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by malware: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
bisoye11:
These is the reason they have such number of American and British presence in their country, biolab is nothing but an evil factory.

I think they only site these biolabs far far away from them. We heard similar issue in Ukraine amd now Sudan. They said same thing about Wuhan. The West is evil. The world woukd be better off without the West.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by SalamRushdie: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
So there are so called CIA Labs in Sudan 🀨
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by SalamRushdie: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
malware:

I think they only site these biolabs far far away from them. We heard similar issue in Ukraine amd now Sudan. They said same thing about Wuhan. The West is evil. The world woukd be better off without the West.

Only a fool will believe they are WHO labs , these a CIA Bio Labs
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Ellasure: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sudanese war it seems but it could actually be another Russia and USA war theatre.

don't be surprised that another hemispherical spheres of influence is shaping up. Biden thinks he is the only one that can start wars and decided what happens going forward.

big brother Russia is capable too.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Ellasure: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
yahoodetector:
Illiterate Sudanese! Good thing the south broke away from them.

can the southern Nigeria break away together to form a country worthy of the people? the break up of Nigeria seems to be the only way forward for Nigeria too.

just imagine that today south Sudan is isolated from the troubled north and she is able to welcome innocent war refugees from the madenning north.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by DeBigdick(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
very foolish country maybe they will learn their lesson that way
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Brownshoe: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nibo la tu jasi bayi!

Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Broveens42:

USA do have a bio lab in northern part of nigeria

Abeg serious na
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by bisoye11(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
malware:

The number of American diplomat in that country says alot, One of the poorest countries but richly blessed with resources.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Christistruth03: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
First Question is what is Such a Lab doing in Sudan that has been fighting Civil Wars for nearly half of its existence as an independent country
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Christistruth03: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
bisoye11:

The number of American diplomat in that country says alot, One of the poorest countries but richly blessed with resources.

It’s also very Strategic for Shipping right next to the Red Sea but the biggest thing Is that Saudi Arabia, UAE , Iran and Russia are eyeing Sudan for a Proxy War between themselves
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Christistruth03: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ellasure:

can the southern Nigeria break away together to form a country worthy of the people? the break up of Nigeria seems to be the only way forward for Nigeria too.

just imagine that today south Sudan is isolated from the troubled north and she is able to welcome innocent war refugees from the madenning north.

You cannot form a Country with People who are already dragging your Homeland with you

Southern Nigeria will need to be 3 Countries for the sake of Peace
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Twistaray(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hope this is not another way and opportunity for the white to spread and infiltrate the continent with another outbreak of Covid-19 like diseases.

Who's behind and sponsoring this war in Africa? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by OmonnaEast: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
MetroLane:
The whole

world is on

Auto Pilot.....

Let the craze continue, we are watch from the sideline.

and you think you are spared, aren't you? please what's the time from there in mars or where are you again?
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by OmonnaEast: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
idu1:

No be only them sef. The thing can spread across.

exactly, hiv and brother corona didn't originate from Africa but it killed Africans the most.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by GboyegaD(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
LastProphet:

Who told you they support them? Our court freed James Ibori when he stole, didn't British court jail him for bringing money into UK? When are Africans going to have sense? Or is it the West that said we should vote someone like Tinubu who has no clear history and doubtful background? If the same west intervenes you will be among the first to say they killed our Gaddafi. Always face your problem and stop telling outdated lies

The West has contributed to the mess. Our government buys properties with looted funds and nothing is done. The Tinubu case you are mentioning, America could have shed more light but they kept quiet. You know why, so that they could have more negotiating power when talking to him. That said, also for our militants, they produce and sell/supply the guns to them. A good example was the helicopter that landed at some point in our militant zone and a white guy came down to talk to them. Till tomorrow, no one understands what is going on in the region and how the West is able to meet with these guys and not getting hurt. There's more to the eyes than we see.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Germi9: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Why is there a Bio Lab in Sudan?
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Blackdisciple(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by georgeakins: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Sudan has been in conflict since the 70s. That country has never enjoyed geninue peace. I see a new pandemic erupting in Sudan, I see another worldwide lockdown looming.

This I have seen.

Is this country different from South Sudan?
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Igboslayer: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
I think those calling for Biafra are watching with keen interest.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Moneyyman: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
A mere cover to test new deadly viruses.

Make una dey lie first.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by MeineMutter: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Make dem give the samples to China or Russia to analyze for them.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by LastProphet: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
GboyegaD:

The West has contributed to the mess. Our government buys properties with looted funds and nothing is done. The Tinubu case you are mentioning, America could have shed more light but they kept quiet. You know why, so that they could have more negotiating power when talking to him. That said, also for our militants, they produce and sell/supply the guns to them. A good example was the helicopter that landed at some point in our militant zone and a white guy came down to talk to them. Till tomorrow, no one understands what is going on in the region and how the West is able to meet with these guys and not getting hurt. There's more to the eyes than we see.

You think every white guy represents a govt? So Dangote represents Nigeria when he goes to Gambia for business? Or Nigerian boys carrying drug in south Africa are sent by Buhari? Pls stop all these old examples they are outdated, these are some the major problems we are facing, instead of holding our criminals to account we begin to invent white people to put the blame on. My brother see I live abroad and I can tell you 150% that we mean absolutely nothing, I mean nothing, to white people. See Walmart shop alone does turnover of over $300b per annum, that's our 10yrs budget. Nigeria is a very very stuupid country that's even getting more and more useless as we continue to elect more useless leaders.
As for Tinubu there's something called plea bargain in the US, that's what he agreed with them because at that time he wasn't at the top of the drug biz pyramid so they offer such people plea bargain etc in order to get the higher up criminals. The US govt can't go back on such agreement and reveal other details. The only person that may request such info is our govt and our govt is APC. See let's face our criminals and stop stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Truthshscrazy: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
undecided
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by fxexperts: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
LastProphet:

You think every white guy represents a govt? So Dangote represents Nigeria when he goes to Gambia for business? Or Nigerian boys carrying drug in south Africa are sent by Buhari? Pls stop all these old examples they are outdated, these are some the major problems we are facing, instead of holding our criminals to account we begin to invent white people to put the blame on. My brother see I live abroad and I can tell you 150% that we mean absolutely nothing, I mean nothing, to white people. See Walmart shop alone does turnover of over $300b per annum, that's our 10yrs budget. Nigeria is a very very stuupid country that's even getting more and more useless as we continue to elect more useless leaders.
As for Tinubu there's something called plea bargain in the US, that's what he agreed with them because at that time he wasn't at the top of the drug biz pyramid so they offer such people plea bargain etc in order to get the higher up criminals. The US govt can't go back on such agreement and reveal other details. The only person that may request such info is our govt and our govt is APC. See let's face our criminals and stop stories
Thank you my Brother. Most of these Nigerian citizens ranting online don't have sense. That is why this country is very backward. They went ahead every 4 years to vote in criminal to rule them, and they have the guts to blame another well-developed country for their goaddam mistake. This is terrible I swear.

malware:

I think they only site these biolabs far far away from them. We heard similar issue in Ukraine amd now Sudan. They said same thing about Wuhan. The West is evil. The world would be better off without the West.
This is coming from some lots who cannot even produce toothpick. I am sure you will be better off running naked with leave around your waist, looking all lean and dieing from starvation. Joker.

Twistaray:
Hope this is not another way and opportunity for the white to spread and infiltrate the continent with another outbreak of Covid-19 like diseases.

Who's behind and sponsoring this war in Africa? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
They are also behind you lot voting the wrong leader, ohh.. they held your hand to thumb print during the election. Jokers everywhere.

LastProphet:

Who told you they support them? Our court freed James Ibori when he stole, didn't British court jail him for bringing money into UK? When are Africans going to have sense? Or is it the West that said we should vote someone like Tinubu who has no clear history and doubtful background? If the same west intervenes you will be among the first to say they killed our Gaddafi. Always face your problem and stop telling outdated lies
Thank you. Tell those jokers above, you separate themselves from all blames on things they did with their own hands, and they choose to blame some white man. Blacks are jokers i swear.
Re: 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples by Twistaray(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
fxexperts:
Thank you my Brother. Most of these Nigerian citizens ranting online don't have sense. That is why this country is very backward. They went ahead every 4 years to vote in criminal to rule them, and they have the guts to blame another well-developed country for their goaddam mistake. This is terrible I swear.

This is coming from some lots who cannot even produce toothpick. I am sure you will be better off running naked with leave around your waist, looking all lean and dieing from starvation. Joker.

They are also behind you lot voting the wrong leader, ohh.. they held your hand to thumb print during the election. Jokers everywhere.

Thank you. Tell those jokers above, you separate themselves from all blames on things they did with their own hands, and they choose to blame some white man. Blacks are jokers I swear.

I am glad you find a way to chip the pain of your defeat in the just concluded Nigrial general election even when the subject at hand has nothing related to that at least, it shows you are yet to recover from that.

Pele, nurture your defeat, you go better but be prepared for another round of all-around years of wailing. cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.