Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) (498 Views)

Problems Young Developers Face In Nigeria / Tips On How To Tackle Software Problems On Android Phones / How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hi guys,

I am unable to hear voice notes and youtube videos on my Dell laptop (Inspiron 15 5000 series). I can't even hear Facebook videos on the laptop, but the audio has no issues because I can hear sounds when I use VLC player to play audio and video files. I can also hear the incoming mail notifications on my Outlook.

I have tried to troubleshoot it from the settings to no avail. Please what else can I do to restore audio access?

cc GloriousGbola
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by reiddecuti: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Octopusssy:
Hi guys,

I am unable to hear voice notes and youtube videos on my Dell laptop (Inspiron 15 50000 series). I can't even hear Facebook videos on the laptop, but the audio is fine I can hear sounds when I use VLC player to audio and video files. I can also hear the incoming mail notifications on my Outlook.

I have tried to troubleshoot it from the settings to no avail. Please what else can I do to restore audio access?

cc GloriousGbola

Are you using browser to stream videos on YouTube and Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
reiddecuti:

Are you using browser to stream videos on YouTube and Facebook?
Yes, I am.
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by GloriousGbola: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Octopusssy:
Hi guys,

I am unable to hear voice notes and youtube videos on my Dell laptop (Inspiron 15 50000 series). I can't even hear Facebook videos on the laptop, but the audio is fine I can hear sounds when I use VLC player to audio and video files. I can also hear the incoming mail notifications on my Outlook.

cc GloriousGbola

go to windows store and get ear trumpet

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/eartrumpet/9NBLGGH516XP?cid=eartrumpet.landing

download and install. run it. your browser should appear among the apps.as disabled. enable and you should be good to go

2 Likes

Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

go to windows store and get ear trumpet

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/eartrumpet/9NBLGGH516XP?cid=eartrumpet.landing

download and install. run it. your browser should appear among the apps.as disabled. enable and you should be good to go
Thank you. I appreciate your input. Will I also able to hear the VNs on WhatsApp?
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by GloriousGbola: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Octopusssy:

Thank you. I appreciate your input. Will I also able to hear the VNs on WhatsApp?

yes smiley
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

yes smiley
How do I dowload please? I can't see any option for downloading

Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by GloriousGbola: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

How do I dowload please? I can't see any option for downloading

you have already downloaded it
just click on open. then check your system tray. it looks like your volume control unless you change the setting of the app

1 Like

Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

you have already downloaded it
just click on open. then check your system tray. it looks like your volume control unless you change the setting of the app
Thank you for your help. You are very kind.
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by truthCoder: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
GloriousGbola and Octopusssy,

Only a GloriousGbola can fix a quiet Octopusssy’s system.

Nairaland will not kill me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:
GloriousGbola and Octopusssy,

Only a GloriousGbola can fix a quiet Octopusssy’s system.

Nairaland will not kill me.
You need Jesus, as a matter of urgency.
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by reiddecuti: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

Yes, I am.

Seems you've resolved the issue
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by reiddecuti: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

Yes, I am.

Seems you've resolved the issue.

Enjoy!!!
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
reiddecuti:

Seems you've resolved the issue.

Enjoy!!!
Thank you. GloriousGbola was a big help
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by truthCoder: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

Thank you. GloriousGbola was a big help

A very big help.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:

A very big help.
Why do I have a feeling you are saying that with a grin on your face?

1 Like

Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by truthCoder: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

Why do I have a feeling you are saying that with a grin on your face?

grin
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by Octopusssy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:

grin
Sanctify your mind and renew your spirit man
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by MacDodger: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2023
@brunel how is the salesforce journey going?
Re: Audio Problems On Windows 11 (dell) by PaganTerrorist: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Install Gentoo

(1) (Reply)

... / Can You Make Cake Boxes? / Who Can Make Android/ios Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.