Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Herbal Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Solution (1123 Views)

Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. / Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. / Herbal Solution To Infertility And Childlessness In Women (part 1, 2, 3 & 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Solution by jdmurphy(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2011
If you believe in African root and herbs then you are in for better treat.When i say African root i meant, Agbo (that is raw one that has not gone through any process i.e. capsule or anything) that are very effective.Am here to help and i can dictate the root and herbs for you here if you can do it on your own and if not you can pay a token for the root and herbs and pick it up at your convenient time and if you like it afterward you can give me whatever gift you can afford.Though, there are ailment that can not be cured by herbs those ones need spiritual intervention whatever the case free free to call and you'll never be dissapointed. call Murphy on 08055382481 or send your request to sleekymurphy@yahoo.com and expect reply within 3 days.

contact me when it comes to
-Pile
-syphilis and all other sexual problems
-diabetes
-pregnancy e.t.c.
if spiritual call and lets talk one on one.

, This is a legacy from my grandfather to me, so why cant i give it out if it can solve people's problem.
Re: Herbal Solution by Michealid(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
I try your medication on your blog on staph it not working, i poo more than four time any time i use it
Re: Herbal Solution by jdmurphy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
Mr.Michaelid,i dont think we've seen, met before and i dont have any product in the market.I guess it's a mistake identity .Am here to assist people who really are in dare need for it.Pls dont discourage people if you really have what you claim you have pls feel free to call me and you'll see how a token amount can heal you completely.
Re: Herbal Solution by Michealid(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2011
Mr jdmurphy i am very so for the post, it a miss identity and a mistake from me we have never met before. Please i need your help on my ailment, i feel wormlike movement round my body, yellowish urine, stomach noise,severe haedache,please i will be hoping to hear from you.sorry for the miss id.
Re: Herbal Solution by Michealid(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2011
@aliexsa, pls if you know any herbal that can work for me it will be highly appreciate.but i am still waiting for mr murphy responce,thanks
Re: Herbal Solution by jdmurphy(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2011
What you are having is chronic staph and all that can be tackle with a herbal solution.Feel free to call me so we can talk .
Re: Herbal Solution by soye35: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2011
pls Murphy do u know the herb am to use to cure chest pain and ulcer?this has been my major problem for soo long and for this reason i lost my good paid job due to the illness,pls help me by reply my mail to olatope_steve@yahoo.com,08182028025,pls help me for the sake of God.
Re: Herbal Solution by Docosward(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2011
soye35:

pls Murphy do u know the herb am to use to cure chest pain and ulcer?this has been my major problem for soo long and for this reason i lost my good paid job due to the illness,pls help me by reply my mail to olatope_steve@yahoo.com,08182028025,pls help me for the sake of God.
@SOYE there is powerful herbal medicine for chest pain. Contact me on ( jonathanosward@yahoo.com )
Re: Herbal Solution by Tiwanna(f): 12:50am On Sep 24, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Gain Weight Fast.? / Effectiveness Of Ganoderma Lucidum On Heart,lungs,liver,pancreas And Kidney / Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.