Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Betbonanza Refusal To Pay Deposit And Winning - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betbonanza Refusal To Pay Deposit And Winning (323 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Week 46 Pool Bankers, Nap And Winning Lines / FREE Week 44 Football Pool Banker Pair And Winning Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betbonanza Refusal To Pay Deposit And Winning by ojioformeri: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2023
User ID: 564110
I feel like a victim of fraud. Betbonanza is still keeping both my original deposit N100,000 and winning. Total balance before my account was disabled was about N500,000. Whenever I call, they keep saying the guys in charge will get back to me since 7 months. This is just unfair and also a crime.I have contacted them through all their social media handles yet they keep ignoring me.
I opened an account at betbonanza.com on October, 2022. I made a first deposit of N100,000 and redeemed my welcome bonus which brought my total amount to N200,000. I placed bet according to all the rules in the terms and conditions on the site.
1. Wagers not exceeding 20% of the original bonus of N100,000 (i.e., N20,000) stipulated to be placed on bets with minimum odd of 1.85 on one stake
2. The conditional frozen amount of N1,000,000 (i.e., 10 times the original bonus of N100,000) has been wagered
3. I first placed wagers not exceeding 20% of the original bonus of N100,000 (i.e., N20,000) as stipulated on the terms and condition until more than N100,000 was wagered as required.
After redeeming my bonus, the amount on my betbonanza account became withdrawable.
When I tried to withdraw, they blocked and asked for some documents which I all provided. They later disabled my account 6 months ago and all my pleas has been rejected. What kind of impunity is this that you will keep both my winning and deny me my deposit?

1 Like

Re: Betbonanza Refusal To Pay Deposit And Winning by sleek214(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Report to National Lottery Commission
Re: Betbonanza Refusal To Pay Deposit And Winning by ojioformeri: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2023
sleek214:
Report to National Lottery Commission

I have already reported to Lottery Commission, but it seems like they are yet to look into it.

(1) (Reply)

CHESS NEWS: Ding Liren Becomes World Chess Champion / Five (5) Sure Reasons Why Arsenal Can Still Win The Premier League / Victor Osimhen Can Win Ballon D’or And FIFA Best Player- George Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.