Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President (5683 Views)

Once Again, Nigerians Are Preparing To Vote A Bad President / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2023
In a little over a month, Tinubu will be sworn in as the President of Nigeria. For the sake of the suffering masses, we wish him the best, although the best of Nigeria's Presidents leaves much to be desired these days. However, there are already signs that Tinubu's Presidency will be a bad one

1. Transparency - Tinubu is the only major Presidential contender in recent memory who did not grant one single interview to his own countries press corps while running for the highest seat of the land. He dodged every interview, ignored all requests to be interviewed and ran away from the Presidential debates. The only interview Tinubu granted was in a highly controlled environment, outside the country. This is a clear sign of a man who will not be transparent nor put himself up for public probity and accountability when he gets the keys to Aso Rock

2. Visibility - Two months after being declared President elect, hardly anyone has laid eyes on Tinubu. Tinubu runs away from public visibility and for good reason too. Times he has been out in public has been disastrous, from his hands shaking uncontrollably to loss of bladder control to dozing off. However, President should be visible, and the job requires stamina. This does not portray a man who has the stamina nor health to stand the rigours of the highly demanding job of President

3. As far as Im aware, Tinubu has no manifesto and no plans. Tinubu will be facing a Nigeria with economic stagnation, insecurity, high debt burden, high corruption ratings, disunity and looming subsidy removal which is bound to make things worse. And yet Tinubu has told nobody how he will solve the myriad of Nigerias's problems when he is sworn in. For me, this does not show a man with vision. If anything, all of these shows a man who is a major disaster waiting to happen

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Hopium: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Op, head dey pain you. Why won't you be making trash observation when you nbuzo nbuzo brain has the attention span of a goldfish.

1. Here is his interview with NESG, with captain sof industries and our economy stakeholders. I doubt that you knew Obi and Atiku also attended; I don't blame you though since your principal couldn't pick a clip out of his own interactive section for campaign and propaganda because he flopped biggly. Your ekute had to bury the shame, but it's on YouTube if you want to watch grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

2. After such hectic campaign period, it's expected that a man of his age need to recuperate. Even your 61-year-old youth took time to rest after the election codedly; the mf came back quickly because he had no government to plan, that is, he had nothing on his plate other than "they stole my mandate". Most importantly, Asiwaju withdrew to France so as not be a distraction to the current government, while planning his cabinet and putting finishing touches to his plans.

3.Tinubu has no manifesto or plan? cheesy Your head they pain you.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Ttalk: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2023
Your wailing just started, prepare to wail for good 8years.
Do you equally read the signs of bad omens your elected governors will unleash on your state?

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by DiscoverID: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Why are you guys obsessed with Tinubu? This is worrisome.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by gift2xl: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2023
I have decided to maintain my lain and pray to God to bless me continually, be it Tinubu, Obi, Atiku as president.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by naijapikin2(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2023
You count 3 reasons.

I count a million reasons.

But he may surprise us and do well o

6 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Ttalk: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2023
Because he didn't grant interview to your bais media doesn't mean he didn't speak to the press.

Here is I interview with Nigerian pressmen on how he would work with the private sector as president

8 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by LibertyRep: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2023
If only Nigerians would unite and put these men on their toes.
As is stands, any criticism from a certain quarter would be viewed as hatred from those still bitter from the electoral loss.

Whereas those only those who supports him now will have the morality to criticize him should things go South.

Nigeria needs a united opposition to put any administration on her toes.

2 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by AustineE1: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2023
DiscoverID:
...because he is our president SELECT!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Ihateheadslamer: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2023
No one is obsessed with tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president select tongue
DiscoverID:

3 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Synty00: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Is that soo
Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by NorthernersSuck: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2023
gidgiddy:
In a little over a month, Tinubu will be sworn in as the President of Nigeria. For the sake of the suffering masses, we wish him the best, although best of Nigeria's Presidents leaves much to be desired these days. However, there are already signs that the Tinubu's Presidency will be a bad one

1. Transparency - Tinubu is the only major Presidential contender in recent memory who did not grant one single interview to his own countries press corps while running for the highest seat of the land. He dodged every interview, ignored all requests to be interviewed and ran away from the Presidential debates. The only interview Tinubu granted was in a highly controlled environment, outside the country. This is a clear sign of a man who will not be transparent nor put himself up for public probity and accountability when he gets the keys to Aso Rock

2. Visibility - Two months after being declared President elect, hardly anyone has laid eyes on Tinubu. Tinubu runs away from public visibility and for good reason too. Times he has been out in public has been disastrous, from his hands shaking uncontrollably to loss of bladder control to dozing off. However, President should be visible, and the job requires stamina. This does not portray a man who has the stamina nor health to stand the rigours of the highly demanding job of President

3. As far as Im aware, Tinubu has no manifesto and no plans. Tinubu will be facing a Nigeria with economic stagnation, insecurity, high debt burden, high corruption ratings, disunity and looming subsidy removal which is bound to make things worse. And yet Tinubu has told nobody how he will solve the myriad of Nigerias's problems when he is sworn in. For me, this does not show a man with vision. If anything, all of this shows a man who is major disaster waiting to happen

Watch as the grand babies of the fallen Devil go take this comment as Peter Obi and IPOB propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by magoo10(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2023
As long he is integrity challenged he has nothing to offer .

1 Like

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2023
If you want to know he will be useless president look no further than the terrible Lekki Epe express way ..for 20 years the man and his boys have spent 10s of billions on that road and its still the worst road to drive in this Lagos , horrible road quality, horrible Intersection, I dread anything that will take me on that road ..If after 20 years of tens of billions of Naira and even many year if tolling that road is still like that then you can see that Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by alanto: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Useless people. Una go wail, cry and gnash una teeth tire...
Asiwaju's presidency will be good to me and all Nigerians but will be very bad for biafrans, so bad they will die of suffering

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by alanto: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2023
LibertyRep:
If only Nigerians would unite and put these men on their toes.
As is stands, any criticism from a certain quarter would be viewed as hatred from those still bitter from the electoral loss.

Whereas those only those who supports him now will have the morality to criticize him should things go South.

Nigeria needs a united opposition to put any administration on her toes.
Hypocrite... We all can't be hating at the same time...

3 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by alanto: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2023
NorthernersSuck:

Watch as the grand babies of the fallen Devil go take this comment as Peter Obi and IPOB propaganda
Your monikers says northerners suck and you are claiming obi was rigged in the North... Una need free education for that side

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by DiscoverID: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No one is obsessed with tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president select tongue

Why the obsession? And coming from particular tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by BentizilL: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Next is to write three reason why Obi is the worst governor in Anambra history..
Igbo can never be redeem.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by DMerciful(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu will be removed by the tribunal, e too sure!
Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by alanto: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2023
excanny:

You're just an idiot. He will be sending personal money to your family, right?

Will his vision less government not affect everyone? FOOL
Like I said... Biafrans will wail, cry and gnash their teeth in pains and suffering but as for me and my family and all the good people of Nigeria... We are going to enjoy Asiwaju's presidency... It's going to usher us into a new life... Amen

7 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Throwback: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2023
excanny:

You're just an idiot. He will be sending personal money to your family, right?

Will his vision less government not affect everyone? FOOL

That was what we were warned about Peter Obi.

A wicked, visionless man.

4 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Obidient prophet we hear you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Afamsi: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu will not be a bad president because he will never be president in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by galadima77(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2023
Afamsi:
Tinubu will not be a bad president because he will never be president in the first place

President Tinubu that has been sworn in already.

And don't forget to add GCFR

3 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by helinues: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2023
No one is confused more than the op

What's your business with Nigeria affairs when you have been clamouring about your Eldorado Biafra.

We can say weather is learning from op

5 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Artemis444: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Leave all these things, how many good ex presidents have Nigeria ever had? Anything politics in Nigeria, wash hands comot... Same skin different shades.
Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by SalamRushdie: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:
Useless people. Una go wail, cry and gnash una teeth tire...
Asiwaju's presidency will be good to me and all Nigerians but will be very bad for biafrans, so bad they will die of suffering

So you said about Buharis govt for 8 years, pound for pound was it good to U?
Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by alanto: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
SalamRushdie:

So you said about Buharis govt for 8 years, pound for pound was it good to U?
Very well... I got a job, a family to feed and a life I'm happy about it... Are you okay with your life?

4 Likes

Re: Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President by Corridon: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:

Very well... I got a job, a family to feed and a life I'm happy about it... Are you okay with your life?
Shut up you. Omonile no be work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Went Wrong? / WHY AN IGBO MUSLIM HAS TO BE THE NEXT SULTAN OF SOKOTO / Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.