Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigeria Soldiers Pranked To His Tears By Cultists As He Roll On The Floor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Soldiers Pranked To His Tears By Cultists As He Roll On The Floor (532 Views)

Respect To All Nigeria Soldiers / I Bet This Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Fall! / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Soldiers Pranked To His Tears By Cultists As He Roll On The Floor by Nelsonfresh: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigeria soldiers pranked to his tears by cultists as he roll on the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipn8JXRFLlY
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Pranked To His Tears By Cultists As He Roll On The Floor by holocron: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Na lie. Poor acting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Missing Ribs / Personally, I Don't Like You / Bad Monday For Nigerians As Goodluck Decide To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.