Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) (1034 Views)

How To Make Tasty Asaro (Yam Pottage) Plus Pepper Chicken Sauce (Photos, Video) / Where To Buy Peppery, Tasty And Crunchy Kuli Kuli In Lagos State Nigeria / Buka Stew, How To Make Stew Without Frying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Egusi soup is one of the popular soups enjoyed by Nigerians. It has different ways of preparing it and this is one of the methods used when you don't want to fry the melon seeds.

This video is a step by step easy to follow guide on how to cook Egusi soup, it's mouth watering.

Ingredients:

Egusi seeds
Beef
Stockfish
Onions
Crayfish
Scent pepper
Okpei
Palm oil
Dryfish
Ugu leaves
Uziza leaves
Seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9J67rPlhC8

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Corridon: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2023
It looks horrible.
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Corridon:
It looks horrible.

Away with your negativity!
Be gone! 🔥

Corridon:
You can't even cook well. I wonder how your man copes.

It'll be a rare privilege for anyone to eat the food that I cook.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Corridon: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Be gone! 🔥
You can't even cook well. I wonder how your man copes.
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Nne, you're doing well. ✨✨✨

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Be gone! 🔥

Nne oooooo
Ike gwuru!

He might not have eaten good food in months, instead of him to appreciate good food.
But he won't, his negativity is holding him in bondage.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Nne oooooo
Ike gwuru!

He might not have eaten good food in months, instead of him to appreciate good food.
But he won't, his negativity is holding him in bondage.

Ignore him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
Nne, you're doing well. ✨✨✨

God bless you my sister. I always appreciate you and your kind words.
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Egusi very hard soup to make. Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Be gone! 🔥

It'll be a rare privilege for anyone to eat the food that I cook.
Haha, Mary. Na your brother zonefree alternate account be that oo! 🤣

That's his account for politics section.
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

God bless you my sister. I always appreciate you and your kind words.

God bless you too, nne. 💖

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gaby(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
One of my best soups..the lumpy egusi is always bae...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by woginid967: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Me wey no fit cook. Biko be tagging me o. I need this badly

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
My secret to super Egusi. I blend Onions separately and then mix it with the ground egusi. Then I portion it in the soup just like people portion puff puff from flour batter into hot oil but on a much smaller scale. The onion /egusi moulds solidify. I pour the rest directly in the soup just before I add the vegetables.

Who else does theirs like this?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Haha, Mary. Na your brother zonefree alternate account be that oo! 🤣

That's his account for politics section.
Stop this madness!

Nice one gloryhomemaker. I don't like fried egusi .

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop this madness!

Oboy you ehnn. After trashing out her meal with your alternate, you con switch to this wan just to act like nothing happened.
Or no be you get fadhiga,kriss216,davash22, corridon? 🤷‍♂️
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And here I was thinking you're a BATified wife material
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
gaby:
One of my best soups..the lumpy egusi is always bae...

You are correct.
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
woginid967:
Me wey no fit cook. Biko be tagging me o. I need this badly

Cooking is practical, the more you cook the better you become. I will tag you in next one.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Draslo:
My secret to super Egusi. I blend Onions separately and then mix it with the ground egusi. Then I portion it in the soup just like people portion puff puff from flour batter into hot oil but on a much smaller scale. The onion /egusi moulds solidify. I pour the rest directly in the soup just before I add the vegetables.

Who else does theirs like this?

You are good in Egusi soup matters grin
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop this madness!

Thank you Zonefree!
Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

You are good in Egusi soup matters grin
Well as a guy that can really cook, it has opened many 'doors' for me.
I even make my own recipes. Maybe one day I will make a post like this

1 Like

Re: How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Draslo:

Well as a guy that can really cook, it has opened many 'doors' for me.
I even make my own recipes. Maybe one day I will make a post like this

Everyone likes good meal, please post a recipe for us to learn.
Well done.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best And Worst Food / Maltex Vs Malta Gold: How Do You Rate Visibility And Public Acceptance Of Both? / What Is That Food,drink Nd Fruit They Would Never Catch You Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.