Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Turn Ur Wounds Into Wisdom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Turn Ur Wounds Into Wisdom (109 Views)

Wisdom Quote of the Day / Dangers Of Applying Raw Eggs| Engine Oil To Wounds Plastic Surgeon Warns / The Difference Between Intelligence And Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Ur Wounds Into Wisdom by LIFE60edet(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good day to all nairalander, i have come to introduce to u all a group that will make u forget life challenges by motivating u to stick to ur life aspiration and encouraging u never to stop ur journey halfway. I hope u will find it interesting when u join to read the posts. When life turn u down and the future looks dismal just bear it in mind that we have two hardest spiritual roads, one, PATIENCE to wait for the divine right time and the COURAGE not to be disappointed with what we encounter in the journey of LIFE. Just click this link to learn more and stay focuse in life.
http:///7431801026860411.
Thanks for ur time.

(1) (Reply)

Consult Me Today / June 12: Poly Ojoku Declares Monday Public Holiday / QA Certification Bootcamp: Why It's The Perfect Investment For Aspiring Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.