Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa (648 Views)

Tinubu: I’ll Solve Farmer-herder Crisis In Three Weeks If Governors Provide Land / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / 20 Governors Refuse To Appoint Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by peekspot(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2023

A popular pro-Biafra agitator and separatist, Simon Ekpa, said the Southeast might be shut down for two weeks if governors from the region refuse to secure the release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

According to Ekpa, the warning comes on the heels of President Muhammadu Buhari’s refusal to obey court orders requesting the release of Kanu.

Ekpa, a Finnish lawyer, disclosed this on Tuesday in a statement on his Twitter handle.

He said that Kanu’s whereabouts have remained unclear, raising serious concern.

“Biafran territory may go on two weeks lockdown if the Nigerian Government’s eastern region governors refuse to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or give an update on his whereabouts.

“This has become imperative as nobody knows the whereabouts of MNK after he was discharged. After two weeks of lockdown and nothing, we will activate the next strategy that has never been observed”, he wrote.

In June 2021, Kanu was re-arrested by Interpol and handed over to Nigeria; since then, he has been detained despite calls for his release.

A week ago, a lawyer to Kanu, Aloy Ejimakor, said the separatist’s health condition is deteriorating.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/26/well-shut-down-seast-if-governors-refuse-to-release-nnamdi-kanu-simon-ekpa-warns/
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by helinues: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Don't only shut it down, burn it to the ground.

Na I dun care we dey here.

This pikin no kill me!!! don eventually turned to this pikin no kill yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by Obiedun(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good for you all. Make you do am quick quick
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by Ihateheadslamer: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
You are just highjacking FC up and down in every thread
helinues:
Don't only shut it down, burn it to the ground.

Na I dun care we dey here.

This pikin no kill me!!! don eventually turned to this pikin no kill yourself

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by Suunnn(f): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by helinues: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You are just highjacking FC up and down in every thread

Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by EKONGKING: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Only guy who is a bigger lunatic than kanu.

2 weeks holidays for South East, it seems Christmas has come little early .

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by Melanin80(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
This man will be somewhere making noise upandan
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by RamseyKush: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
We all know who he's working for.
All this na just nonsense propaganda
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by yarimo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
No problems since the shutting down is only restricted to south east state
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by StreetFight: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
I thought it’s Nigeria you promised to shut down before
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by Peacemaker5128: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
I support Simon Ekpa on this
Re: We’ll Shut Down S’east If Governors Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Simon Ekpa by orisa37: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
ARREST EKPA NOW.

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu Do Not Release Terrorists / Daughter Of Our President, Mother Of All Lagos Markets, Video / Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor — Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.