Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging (1104 Views)

Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by AnonPoet: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
itel P40 Lives Up to Its 6000mAh Battery, 7GB RAM, and 18W Fast Charging Technology

Global mobile phone brand, itel, has just released the itel P40. A cutting-edge smartphone with innovative technology, itel P40 is specially crafted to suit consumers’ everyday mobile phone needs while giving them the power to do more.

In a release announced on 24th April 2023, itel has once again proven its sheer brilliance and craftsmanship in creating the itel P40, a smartphone that lives up to its 6000mAh battery, 7GB RAM, and 18W fast charging technology. Since itel’s entry into the smartphone market years ago, the brand has been known as a business that provides affordable, trendy, and big battery smartphones for the average Nigerian. itel has gone a step further with the itel P40- especially with its 7GB RAM, 64GB expandable memory, and 6000mAh battery. The first of its kind from itel.

1 Charge For 3 Days. itel P40 Is a Powerhouse With 6000mAh Battery

In a world where everyone wants to be connected all the time without the hassle of plugging in their phones every 3 hours, there is itel P40. A smartphone armed with a 6000mAh battery users only need to charge once to use it for 3 days. Not only that, itel also equipped the itel P40 with a Battery Lab and 18W fast charge feature for longer hours of fun and entertainment. The 18W fast charging technology lets users talk for 2 hours with a 10-minute charging. While other devices take a very long time to charge, itel P40 users get to save 4 hours and get their device charged 3 times faster.

itel P40 Is A Bigger, Better, And More Powerful Device With Incredible Features

With a 59,900 naira price tag, the itel P40 is the only device within its range to offer consumers 7GB RAM, 64GB large memory, 4G network, 6000mAh mega battery with 18W fast charge. itel P40 gives everyone the freedom to watch trending videos, play their favourite games, listen to their loved artistes, and even stay online without having to move around with a powerbank or a charger. With 1 charge, itel P40 has got you covered for 3 days. As an intelligent smartphone with a Battery Lab, you get 32 hours of continuous phone calls, 57 days standby, 204 hours of continuous music playback, 28 hours of continuous video playback, 21 hours of chatting, and 16 hours of continuous game play.

You can go on long trips capturing every moment of the way, watch an entire movie series, and connect with friends and family all day and all night without worrying that your smartphone would go off. In case you’re wondering where all those files would be stored, the itel P40 comes with 64GB storage and supports memory extension up to 256GB. itel P40’s 64GB ROM can store 26,000 photos, 18,000 short videos, 600 TV series, and 200 movies. It can also allow between 48 and 72 apps to run simultaneously. Everything on the itel P40 is smooth, lag-free, and easy to use.

itel P40 Looks the Part!

All power and no fun would make the itel P40 a dull phone. But trust the itel brand to go all out on features, and the itel P40 truly came to the party. Added to its huge battery capacity and fast-charge quality, itel P40 comeswith a trendy and stylish design that’s convenient for users on the go. The slim body allows for easy one-handed operation and a comfortable grip.

The itel P40 smartphone features an immersive 6.6”-inchHD+ Waterdrop display and a 90% screen-to-body ratio, just perfect for consuming content. Whether you’re watching a movie, scrolling through Instagram, or immersed in the TikTok world of ridiculousness, itel P40gives you a pleasant viewing experience. The smartphone comes in Force Black, Luxurious Gold, and Fantasy Blue colours.

But even the sight-worthy exterior design of the itel P40is meant to improve functionality. The high definition lens focuses on objects faster and more accurately, picking every detail and capturing all your glammed up moments, thereby offering you clear, distinct and gram-worthy pictures.

The itel P40 is a user-friendly product with features to help you “enjoy better life”. With all its user-centred software features, the itel P40 series is a superb smartphone you should have, at a price that won’t hurt your purse.

https://newsdirect.ng/itel-p40-lives-up-to-its-6000mah-battery-7gb-ram-and-18w-fast-charging-technology/

2 Likes

Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by anungangampu: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Eeeee go still hang

5 Likes

Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by iHateFraudsters: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Look at the op deceiving himself with his alternate monikers.

You get time o.

Na you open thread, and na you still dey comment all those comments.

I comot cap for you.

1 Like

Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by Slickbishop(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
How is the camera like?
Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by mychelyte(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2023
Wow! Got my itel P40 yesterday 1st of May,
and wooow! I am so so impressed this could come from itel😱the phone is awesome, especially I thought the 18watts fast charging they claimed would be slow but mehnn..it proved me wrong,time for charging is very very accurate,if it tell you 40mins until full, you'll get the full charge exactly that 40mins.

On this one,I say thumbs up to itel👍

1 Like

Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by felixtare(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2023
How much did u get it?
Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by felixtare(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2023
mychelyte:
Wow! Got my itel P40 yesterday 1st of May,
and wooow! I am so so impressed this could come from itel😱the phone is awesome, especially I thought the 18watts fast charging they claimed would be slow but mehnn..it proved me wrong,time for charging is very very accurate,if it tell you 40mins until full, you'll get the full charge exactly that 40mins.

On this one,I say thumbs up to itel👍

How much u bought it?
Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by mychelyte(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2023
felixtare:

How much u bought it?
#59,900
Re: Itel P40 Lives Up To Its 6000mah Battery, 7gb Ram, And 18w Fast Charging by Parachoko: 3:59pm On May 03, 2023
First time I will be hearing about this phone angry

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pova 6 Neo Specially Made For Heavy Gamers / Application Sender / Help Me Unluck My Sagem Phone (my-x8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.