Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k (1193 Views)

HTC Touch Pro ll @ 12k on www.smartdroid.com.ng / New Arrival Htc Touch Pro 2 And Ipad 32gb For Sale / White Blackberry Bold 9700 (unlocked) and a HTC Touch Pro 2(unlocked) SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by kwantn: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
i av a new htc toch pro 2 for sale 30k holla on 08054431101 configured for all netwk all so browse for free wit cast jar softwares
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by ufuoma1: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
About 2 to 3 months ago, u posted an advert about 4 new unopened htc sensation's from london 40k each, heres the link: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-703587.0.html
I called you, and we made our deal, and we agreed for me to pay half of the cash, so, i borrowed some cash from a friend, and paid into your account, about 22k, I still have the receipt, your real name is FRANKLIN UKA. After i told you that i had paid in the half of the cash, you said you had sent the phone, and it was remaining for you to send the receipt. I called and called, you didnt pick, you stopped answering my calls. Or anytime i call, you would answer it and leave my credit to be wasting, I weeped for months, i tried to plead with you to pay back my cash to my account, because i was still owing a friend, but you didn't even reply any of my texts or emails. And now most of my friends think that i'm a bad person.
SO, FRANKLIN UKA, WHERE'S MY MONEY, AND WHERES THE PHONE?? I knew you would come back for more after you've run out of money, I kept silent about the whole thing, i didnt even post the report, thinking it was over, but i guess it's not.
So, my dear nairalanders and readers, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY, HE IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL, AND I PRAY GOD EXPOSES YOUR SORRY ASS, THIEF, WHERE'S MY MONEY, ??, weeped for months, i tried to plead with you to pay back my cash to my account, because i was still owing a friend, but you didn't even reply any of my texts or emails. And now most of my friends think that i'm a bad person.
SO, FRANKLIN UKA, WHERE'S MY MONEY, AND WHERES THE PHONE?? I knew you would come back for more after you've run out of money, I kept silent about the whole thing, i didnt even post the report, thinking it was over, but i guess it's not.
So, my dear nairalanders and readers, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY, HE IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL, AND I PRAY GOD EXPOSES YOUR SORRY ASS, THIEF, WHERE'S MY MONEY, ??,
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by ufuoma1: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
THIEF, SCAM, BIG SCAM, I FELL A VICTIM TO THIS GUY, HIS NAME IS FRANKLIN UKA,
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by Osirawboy: 2:09am On Sep 27, 2011
Dude wat ur problem why d hell will ų send for a product that someone would send later.come on dude wise up,this is nigeria,land of hustle man nid to chop o anyhow nor bad at all o.

MY ADVISE MAN IS THAT DON'T DO Bisness wit someone ų have not meet,do it one on one(face to face in person).better still let him give u d phone and u send d money later dat how I do mine.jst a advise dude
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by initialize(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2011
sending d phone to recieve payment after delivery is also not an option as i was also scammed by Gloaded of laptops worth 67k
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by initialize(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2011
sending d phone to recieve payment after delivery is also not an option as i was also scammed by Gloaded of laptops worth 67k
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by ufuoma1: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2011
thanks for the advice bro, But i paid him half of d cash, not the full thing, thanks anyway, really appreciate it,
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2011
All things said and done, we still have legitimate business people here on Nairaland, that will collect cash first and send items.
I have dealt with many buyers on Nairaland, that will pay money first, and i will courier their items to them.
There is always good and bad !
Caveat Emptor !!!!!
Re: Few Weeks Old Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale 30k by LxpG(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
as new! htc desire 40k @dearjohnadesoye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks Used Iphone 4, 16gig,for Sale / Htc Evo And Htc Xl In Box Brand New Sealed / Macbook Pro Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.