Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House (66685 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Collinsanele: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I prayed and fasted for buhari not to win.
He won

2023 I prayed even harder, together with my family every night . Still Tinubu won

At this point, I have come to realize the hard truth that prayer dosen't work.

My doubt in God just grew bigger and I'm scared I might have to accept reality that Tinubu will be our president.
Very painful stuff!!

Tinubu would not be president of Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Ifyman: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because his ambition resonates with the larger Abiola story.

He is coming because God in heaven rewards hard work and strategic planning.

He is coming because it is Nigeria's O'clock.

He is coming because populism is a recipe for perennial poverty.

He is coming because his manifesto was the most meaningful and practicable.

He is coming because his track records are more sterling.

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

He is coming to set the republic free.
Asiwaju is cumming

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by gotnel: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He won

2023 I prayed even harder, together with my family every night . Still Tinubu won

My doubt in God just grew bigger and I'm scared I might have to accept reality that Tinubu will be our president.
Very painful stuff!!

Prayer remains the master key.
As you were praying with your family for Tinubu to fail, millions of people were also praying for him to win.
God remains on his throne.
Continue to believe in the almightiness of God.
Do not let your believing in God shake.
Your personal desire in peace and happiness, God almighty will answer you

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Why the so much rush and desperation, this is like someone trying to eat dispatch food while it is still in transit. This is desperation of the highest order, not even buhari was this desperate.

If this people are like this then Nigerians need to apologize to buhari
There's nothing like desperation in this. Defence House is where any President-elect and his vice in Nigeria stay after being declared winner untill inauguration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by SilentBurner(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Free from what Abeg... That walkingdead will return what he stole

N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by BRIMBRAM: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

I have followed up transition and handover from the 70s till date, project proof.

The story no Balance the same foreign countries that denounced the scam elections will now send entourage?
Entourage indeed .

Then you must be old for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by BreconHills(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
wonder233:
When you go to the market, do you tell them "I'm an ibo hater" and they automatically reduce prices for you? Is fuel sold to you differently? Are your own roads constructed specially? If you're not a dense bigot, you will know even the small change you have in your account loses its value rapidly with poor governance

Yes but some of us have antifragile and adaptive earnings. Ask yourself a question why are Nigerian FCMG companies still recording high profits.

Who is buying?

Look not everyone on NL has just left school and even for many young people the low value of the naira has led to the rise of valuable remote gigs as Nigeria takes over from India and the Phillipines as a low cost remote centre.

I sympathise with people who have suffered but for many people it's the inability to pivot and adapt to emergent realities that is hurting them. Then of course there are people like yourself who prefer to blame everything on the bogeyman APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by wonder233: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Foooool, instead of making vapid analysis thinking you're sounding intelligent, how about you advocate good governance that will generally improve the wellbeing of the citizenry? Tribal and religious bigotry and hatred for the ibos won't allow you. Cursed individual. Get your stinking self off my mention. Unfortunate goat.
BreconHills:

Yes but some of us have antifragile and adaptive earnings. Ask yourself a question why are Nigerian FCMG companies still recording high profits.

Who is buying?

Look not everyone on NL has just left school and even for many young people the low value of the naira has led to the rise of valuable remote gigs as Nigeria takes over from India and the Phillipines as a low cost remote centre.

I sympathise with people who have suffered but for many people it's the inability to pivot and adapt to emergent realities that is hurting them. Then of course there are people like yourself who prefer to blame everything on the bogeyman APC.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by dheilaw1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Why the so much rush and desperation, this is like someone trying to eat dispatch food while it is still in transit. This is desperation of the highest order, not even buhari was this desperate.

cry for me baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by seunodediranivy: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Obi Gregory would have developed an HBP now, on to you now wailers, continue from where I stopped.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by landiqa(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

You dey talk apology.

We should sleep with 1 eye close and other open cos he's never going to effect any change but worsen it.

Anyone who think otherwise please bookmark dis page then 3 years after if his cert of return isn't returned let's review it again.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Akungitit: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chai,Peter Gringory Obi will cry when he sees this video🤣🤣🤣😅😅😂😂😂😇
Imagine if that was Peter Gringory Obi in one of those vehicles as the president elect? IPOB goats no for let us hear word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Spicycat(f): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
xevove2061:

Apparently, you "anti-nigerians" believe that anybody not thinking the way you do is filed with hate and you are quick to label them ipob or omo Ibo. Where is the hate in my previous comment? I told you that you are a man and that is facts. I also asked you, if there was any region that the misadministration of this present government did not touch and you are talkimg bullshit. Came here to spew rubbish as if you bought fuel in the last 5years for 20 naira per litre. Mumu people

Chief calm down, i know how it feels to be frustrated about life in Nigeria, believe me i was once in your position, just work hard and stay focus everything will be alright. About my gender, i can be any gender you want me to be at the moment if it's OK with you, because i don't see how that is relevant to my quote 🤷.
Politics is about connecting fault link not breaking them, it is a great travesty for one to find himself on the wrong side of political history, i can't imagine how you guys are feeling everyday, seriously because I'm always with the winning team in Political devide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by OLOKOESHIN: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

I'm the 300th person to like this. Do giveaway
We love Asiwaju

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by tyinfinity: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
As peter obi moves to evil forest of Agulu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Morphinne: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

My dear Mumudient friend. Moving a president-elect to the defense house few weeks to his eventual inauguration is a longstanding tradition and security protocol and it’s nothing new but the problem is that Obi carefully and purposely chose you irredeemably stewpid people to be his followers because you are still definitely going to argue this. It’s a normal security tradition/protocol but you’re just too young, naive and politically unexposed to know that this has been the way it’s done, my friend. I hope you learned something new today ?cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by edoncast: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Desperation or protocol

Why are some of you guys half baked?

IPOBites and illiteracy are like 2 n 6 na

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by edoncast: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Desperation or protocol

IPOBites and illiteracy are like 5 n 6 na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ozijay: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
The truth of the matter is our prayers seem to be washed off because of sacrifices and convenant. When someone pledges his/her life and soul to death for the sake of TIfnubu I'm so sorry your prayers is not enough because earth belongs to such a person in full.

SultanOfAbia:
He won

Very painful stuff!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Chetas81(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Globad:

Meaningless rant

Come back after learning how to communicate clearly in English
English na your colonial masters language but you can remain as English slave to the British colony
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ShootThemAll(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
WILL APC AND BOLA TINUBU CAMP OBEY THE TRIBUNAL AFTER DECLARING PETER OBI THE WINNER AND PRESIDENT-ELECT?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by MatrixCircle: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
No peace for the wicked. Why are the two impostors who didn't win Presidential election running and hiding. First ever in Nigerian history, running to defence headquarters.

They know that what they are thieves. Holding what doesn't belong to them.

Thats why they are hiding. Afraid of even thier shadows. They were warned of this Mu-Mu ticket.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by horgarzer(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Desperation or protocol

Boss, na Dem Dem, na still them. Wailing 303 continues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Clinghton: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
I think he needs more of health defence.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Slimwhyt(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Airforce1:
How many times will this make front page

We've read it before and I wish them well

I tire o
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by murphybo(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

Is it your rush....?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ycat: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Prayer works, you need to check yourself.
Tinubu is the first politician I've ever prayed for in my life, with tears and my whole body on the floor I said to God, Tinubu is the man who can change Nigeria and ease people's pain and I want to go back home to live my dream but because of eletricity and security issue which I know he will fix, and for the way he's being mocked. I prayed without holding anyone hostage. You prayed from the position of hate which God will never answer. God knew Tinubu is the best among all the candidates, Tinubu was the only one who has run an administration close to what Nigeria is and did it successfully without allocation. Your prayers can't be answered if you have evil heart, lie, cheat and don't forgive. Again prayers work, you need to have clean heart, mind and hands for it to work for you.
SultanOfAbia:
He won

Very painful stuff!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by omoyeni37: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Spicycat:

Chief calm down, i know how it feels to be frustrated about life in Nigeria, believe me i was once in your position, just work hard and stay focus everything will be alright. About my gender, i can be any gender you want me to be at the moment if it's OK with you, because i don't see how that is relevant to my quote 🤷.
Politics is about connecting fault link not breaking them, it is a great travesty for one to find himself on the wrong side of political history, i can't imagine how you guys are feeling everyday, seriously because I'm always with the winning team in Political devide.
Chaii, see uppercut😊
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by GodHimself: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by xevove2061: 4:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Spicycat:

Lmao. Chairman, You have no idea how my life must really be difficult. If your mind reach send me a private dm, lets show eachother our end of year bank statements. If you in any way make 2tenth of my yearly income, i will credit you 1month of your salary/income to any account of your choosing. I am asking you again, how has being on the right side of the "political divide" benefitted you in the last 8years.. yeye people
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by AgubataAkokwa: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

Yes, he is coming with his heart hanging outside his chest through a PICC cable

He's coming indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.