Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

11:59 P.m. Today Is Last Time You Will Ever Get This Course At This Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11:59 P.m. Today Is Last Time You Will Ever Get This Course At This Price (318 Views)

Urgent: Registration Ends 10 P.M Today / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11:59 P.m. Today Is Last Time You Will Ever Get This Course At This Price by Adislove: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you don't get this offer before today ends, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you really want to make money this year.

I have already told you this and by now, it's no longer a secret that SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING is the LIFEBLOOD of EVERY ONLINE BUSINESS

In the Spirit of Eid al Fitr, I would be giving out my social media marketing course to just 50 persons for ONLY NGN 1,500 instead of the normal price I sell it for NGN 20,000

In this step by step video training you will learn:

How to start and grow any business on Social Media.

How to become a Social Media Manager to Big Brands and charge them monthly.

How to automate the process such that you will use AI to generate all the contents you need. You don't need to crack your head on what to post for your clients or your business.

You will also discover how to charge clients for this service and how to close clients to continue to pay you for this.

You will be using your mobile phone for this and no laptop.

PAYMENT ENDS BY 11:59PM TODAY, WEDNESDAY, 26TH APRIL, 2023.

After 11:59 PM, no more payment will be accepted and the course goes back to it's original price of NGN 20,000. SO HURRY NOW!

TO MAKE PAYMENT, SEND A MESSAGE VIA WHATSAPP TO +2348125852374. YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU MUST SUCCEED!

1 Like

Re: 11:59 P.m. Today Is Last Time You Will Ever Get This Course At This Price by tobby20: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Werey one sell course
No marketing skill fit help u
Nlanders don evolve pass this format

2 Likes

Re: 11:59 P.m. Today Is Last Time You Will Ever Get This Course At This Price by Splukcyril: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
I want this course
Re: 11:59 P.m. Today Is Last Time You Will Ever Get This Course At This Price by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
tobby20:
Werey one sell course
No marketing skill fit help u
Nlanders don evolve pass this format

Op wan bobo person grin

(1) (Reply)

Chips Dollars / What Are You Still Doing Sleeping ? 22,818% Profit Ain't For Sleepers. / Best Way To Receive Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.