Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Any Tech Job Vacancy/freelance For Blockchain Developer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Tech Job Vacancy/freelance For Blockchain Developer? (215 Views)

I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. / Vacancy - Freelance Marketer (interior Decor And Furniture) / VACANCY!!! Freelance-marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Tech Job Vacancy/freelance For Blockchain Developer? by Syntaxbyte: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am a Blockchain developer who had built several project for several community. Starting from dApp, Token on any Network, both frontend and backened dApp.

Please let me know if you're looking to take up a project and needed a reliable developer.

You can drop message for me on comment section. I'll contact you.

Thanks
Re: Any Tech Job Vacancy/freelance For Blockchain Developer? by sonature1: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you are serious about having this skill, you can write a proposal to Nigerian government of how subsequent elections should be saved on the blockchain. You can build the platform and be made for life. This way, INEC won't have any reason to complain about hackers and server issues in 2027.

2 Likes

Re: Any Tech Job Vacancy/freelance For Blockchain Developer? by Syntaxbyte: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:
If you are serious about having this skill, you can write a proposal to Nigerian government of how subsequent elections should be saved on the blockchain. You can build the platform and be made for life. This way, INEC won't have any reason to complain about hackers and server issues in 2027.

Wow, thank you so much for this insightful thought. I will look into that area

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Drive Manual And Automatic Cars-08109974859 / Real Estate Sale Representative / Uyo And Calabar Vacancies (graduate And Non-graduate Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.