Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? (776 Views)

Margaret Oguntala Profile: Investiture Of 1st Female President Of NSE / Margaret Aina Oguntala Becomes Society Of Engineers First Female President / How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by Mr2kul(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
I submitted my application about a month ago as a Graduate Member of this organisation (NSE), through the official website and up till now, I haven't been contacted. I was thinking I will be sent an email with the certificate as attachment.

Please how long does NSE take to approve an application?

1 Like

Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by Elitefosa: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Mr2kul:
I submitted my application about a month ago as a Graduate Member of this organisation (NSE), through the official website and up till now, I haven't been contacted. I was thinking I will be sent an email with the certificate as attachment.

co-ask, I am about going same route, thought it best to come here and make inquiries first..
Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by Mr2kul(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Elitefosa:

co-ask, I am about going same route, thought it best to come here and make inquiries first..
The worst is, there's no way to contact them.
It's worrisome
Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by Mr2kul(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2023
Elitefosa:

Hey buddy.
Trust you're good.
I finally got the certificate.
I'd it was ready since but I didn't know how to get it.
You can register now
Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by Elitefosa: 9:25pm On May 04, 2023
Mr2kul:

Hey buddy.
Trust you're good.
I finally got the certificate.
I'd it was ready since but I didn't know how to get it.
You can register now

Oh great...

Thanks sire
Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by zealousayo(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2023
Mr2kul:

These days, if you apply today, it may get approved within 24 hours. Mine was approved within 24 working hours.
Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by Mr2kul(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2023
zealousayo:

These days, if you apply today, it may get approved within 24 hours. Mine was approved within 24 working hours.
Yeah, It was approved within 24hrs. I actually thought I would be sent an email to download the certificate so I kept waiting.
It was later I realised I have to download the cert via the website.
Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by Greenfaces: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
zealousayo:

hi. Please guide me on how to go about it. After filling the online application form and paying the fee, what happens next. The next exams is in February. After getting nse certification, how do I proceed with coren
Re: How Long Does The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Take To Approve An Appl? by taiwoowiat: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
To me, it's easier to get COREN first now than NSE.

My exam and interview was last month

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Package Training For Job Ssekers And Managers / Ccna Looking For Internship / Get Your Ccna And Ccnp Training From Ccie Experts On Cbt Training Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.