Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News (698 Views)

Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Insider claims Tucker Carlson booted from Fox over speech stressing the importance of prayer and the evil nature of the forces besetting America
Apr 26, 2023

(OPINION) Tucker Carlson may have been given the boot at Fox News over his emphasis on the importance of prayer and his suggestion that America is not presently afflicted by bad politics, but rather by the forces of evil.

Carlson gave a keynote speech Friday at the Heritage Foundation’s 50th anniversary gala in Maryland wherein he stressed that the old political binary fails to account for the division presently afflicting America. Instead, it can be better understood in theological or spiritual terms as a battle of good versus evil, suggested the 53-year-old.

An unnamed source reportedly briefed on Fox Corporation CEO Rupert Murdoch’s decision-making told Vanity Fair that Carlson was ousted largely over the speech on account of its religious overtones.

“That stuff freaks Rupert out,” said the insider. “He doesn’t like all the spiritual talk.” Carlson, whose journalism career started at the Heritage Foundation, told a crowd of around 2,000 that recent trends — such as the DEI and ESG initiatives that have swept big business or the medical tyranny that swept the nation along with COVID-19 — exposed not just cowardice but the strength of the herd instinct.

“The herd instinct is maybe the strongest instinct,” said Carlson. “It may be stronger than the hunger and sex instincts, actually. The instinct, which again is inherent, to be like everybody else and not to be cast out of the group, not to be shunned — that’s a very strong impulse in all of us from birth. And it takes over, unfortunately, in moments like this, and it’s harnessed, in fact, by bad people in moments like this to produce uniformity.”

The former Fox News host cited the LGBT movement’s incoherent speech codes and the efforts by many to contort to satisfy them as an example of herd instinct trumping rational and independent thinking. Many Americans have surmounted this instinct, however, argued Carlson.

“There is a countervailing force at work always. There is a counterbalance to the badness. It’s called goodness. And you see it in people,” he said. “So for every ten people who are putting ‘he and him’ in their electronic JPMorgan email signatures, there’s one person who’s like, ‘No, I’m not doing that.

Sorry, I don’t want to fight but I’m not, like, doing that. That’s a betrayal of what I think is true. It’s a betrayal of my conscience, of my faith, of my sense of myself, of my dignity as a human being, of my autonomy – I am not a slave, I am a free citizen, and I’m not doing that. And there’s nothing that you can do to me to make me do it. And I hope it won’t come to that, but if it does come to that, here I am. Here I am. It’s Paul on trial. Here I am.’”

I thought as much.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/04/insider-claims-tucker-carlson-booted-from-fox-over-speech-stressing-the-importance-of-prayer-and-the-evil-nature-of-the-forces-besetting-america/

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Full Speech That Got Him Fired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N32UPXGChgo

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by AntiWailer: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
lol

Tucker Carlson na Christian ?

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by MJluv(f): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
There are still sane people out there.

Mr Tucker, I doff my hat to you in salute.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by ycat: 12:37am On Apr 27, 2023
The absolute worst thing you can call anyone is DEMOCRAT

https://youtube.com/shorts/-KOxSWwQ3AI?feature=share
Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by ycat: 12:48am On Apr 27, 2023
What is happening in America right now is so scary that is sending even the biggest atheists to God. The evil is out in the open, we can't keep up with the news, each day new story. The latest today is that the govt is encouraging children to run away from their parents and the govt will not tell their parents where the children are. America has fallen, it's just been hanging on by the whiskers. We are waiting for the new America.
AntiWailer:
lol

Tucker Carlson na Christian ?

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56am On Apr 27, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Free Agent
A.F. BRANCO on April 26, 2023 at 5:00 am

Tucker Leaves Fox News

Fox News abruptly removes Tucker Carlson as they move to more centre-left Programming. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco by A.F. Branco ©2023.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Tucker Carlson Breaks His Silence Since Fox News Exit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOfL14kNto

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2023
A Threat to Democracy
Gary Varvel March 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Escape from the Titanic
Gary Varvel April 27, 2023

Tucker Carlson Fox News
Fox News Channel has decided that its centre-right programming is not something they'd like to keep. So now, they can fight over CNN's tiny audience while their former viewers get news and commentary elsewhere.

Commentators who say nothing controversial are important – even when they're wrong. By voicing an opinion that others might choose to hold back, they force thought and conversation on topics we would otherwise memory-hole. Fox News has lost sight of that ideal and may increasingly put commentators on that say absolutely nothing out-of-line. In which case, they'll be non-thinking drones and not worth watching.

Cartoon by Gary Varvel, commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by MasterJayJay: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
His lies cost FOX News more than 700 million dollars.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by caye(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
ycat:
What is happening in America right now is so scary that is sending even the biggest atheists to God. The evil is out in the open, we can't keep up with the news, each day new story. The latest today is that the govt is encouraging children to run away from their parents and the govt will not tell their parents where the children are. America has fallen, it's just been hanging on by the whiskers. We are waiting for the new America.

Like Rome collapsed,
Amerika will collapse and go.

Out of its ashes,
I know not what
Will come
Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by ycat: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
America will not collapse like Rome.

America is going nowhere.

The old America has collapsed and the new America is springing already and it will be better. Trump has rolled our a new monetary policy backed by gold and US Navy. It won't say FEDERAL RESERVE, it will say US BANK NOTES. Federal reserve will be gone. That's why the DC is going mad taking their last breath.

Imagine America without the

FED
IRS
UN
NATO
WHO
FBI
CIA
caye:

Like Rome collapsed,
Amerika will collapse and go.

Out of its ashes,
I know not what
Will come
Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Taking Out the Garbage
Gary Varvel April 28, 2023

When you put your own selfish sensitivities above what your customers want, you get kicked to the curb. See ya'!

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by ycat: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2023
Tucker Carlson was the only one who tried to be in the middle, now that he's gone, there's no reason for AF/MAGA conservatives to watch Fox. The Rhino and the establishment Republicans will still watch Fox.
OLAADEGBU:
Taking Out the Garbage
Gary Varvel April 28, 2023

When you put your own selfish sensitivities above what your customers want, you get kicked to the curb. See ya'!

Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Shut Up and Talk
A.F. BRANCO on May 6, 2023 at 5:00 am

Fox News Lineup

After the Tucker firing are the Fox News lineup, Watters, Hannity, Gutfeld, and Ingraham under threat of being silenced or fired? Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: See Reasons Tucker Carlson Got Fired By Fox News by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2023
Godspeed Tucker...
Cartoon published 25/04/2023

Tucker Carlson Fired For Stepping On The Deep State's Toes Cartoon published 25/04/2023. Godspeed Tucker- You Are Free We at ...

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Border Guards Killed Hundreds Of African Migrants — HRW / Are These Terrorists? / Obama To Close Down Guantanamo Bay Prison Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.