Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) (2993 Views)

Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria / List Of The Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria -see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Check out the most expensive secondary school in the world ❀

The Institute Le Rosey in Switzerland with a staggering school fees of $ 133,000 USD per year (i.e. N 100m ) is the most expensive high school in the world.

The tuition fees costs more than Harvard University.

The school offers a luxurious experience including a heavy buffet breakfast, sports activities like basketball and skiing, hot chocolates breaks etc.

Students also learn and work ethics by wearing formal attire for dinners and taking turns serving as waiters and staff, all for a hefty $ 133,000 USD yearly.

Do you think there are Nigerians here too? Definitely....

Take a listen!!!

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘‡

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrgtXEUhH6e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1TtvriTNEk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
More pics...

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Sasi54: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
At the moment na only Tinubu fit afford dam. Men! God punish poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by LikeAking: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
That's my secondary school.

Thanks OP for posting..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Ashez: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Okay
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Clairvoyancy: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Thanks OP for posting..

You wey finish from iganmode community high school

If you check and didn't find Nigerian politicians kids there, give me 15 knocks on my head

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by yarimo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sasi54:
But peter OBI can pay for all his illiterates obedient na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Darnell9(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Las las u still go see pesin wey no know book for there Mtchew
Vanity

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
rich kids
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Cassandraloius: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
These schools are for RICH KIDS!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by DesChyko: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
So serene. See the line up nah. Rich kids everywhere.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Blake755: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
The only reason why person feel go this school nah cuz of connection nothing else πŸ’―πŸ’―

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by wiseone28: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Darnell9:
Las las u still go see pesin wey no know book for there
Mtchew

Vanity
You are right 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
yarimo:

Why is Peter Obi giving you sleepless nights?

He lost the election according to INEC.

Focus on the incoming president.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Benwallt(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

If you check and didn't find Nigerian politicians kids there, give me 15 knocks on my head

You suppose say make dey no break.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by yarimo(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Miracood2:

Why is Peter Obi giving you sleepless nights?

He lost the election according to INEC.

Focus on the incoming president.
tell Obidient should focus on how obi won't be deported back to Nigeria again, that is all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by id4sho(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2023
tongue
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Authoreety: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Rich kids everywhere...

My sons will school there

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by thatigbogirl4NL: 3:36am On Apr 27, 2023
Nairalander help me call this fraudster.

I did this at 3:36 am today

He scammed me on jiji since 3rd March 2023
2 offices shirt, 1 chinos trouser
And one shoe, size 42.
Imagine trying to survive in this hard Nigeria.
And some1 is out to frustrate me

He absconded. After showing me a fake debit alert 😞
He blocked me all round.
My 22k dey een hand.

Please make una help me tell am say that wares na my sweat. E no easy at all
That N22,000 na a big chunk of my capital,
E don affect my business.

He wore my stuffs for Ramadan celebration

Adinoyi Sadiq is his name
His No. 0704 475 8064

Make una help me greet am
I pray πŸ™ as una dey remind am, God go touch een conscience.

I be family woman πŸ‘ 
I need that money badly πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by DesChyko: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2023
thatigbogirl4NL:
Nairalander help me call this fraudster.

I did this at 3:36 am today

He scammed me on jiji since 3rd March 2023
2 offices shirt, 1 chinos trouser
And one shoe, size 42.
Imagine trying to survive in this hard Nigeria.
And some1 is out to frustrate me

He absconded. After showing me a fake debit alert 😞
He blocked me all round.
My 22k dey een hand.

Please make una help me tell am say that wares na my sweat. E no easy at all
That N22,000 na a big chunk of my capital,
E don affect my business.

He wore my stuffs for Ramadan celebration

Adinoyi Sadiq is his name
His No. 0704 475 8064

Make una help me greet am
I pray πŸ™ as una dey remind am, God go touch een conscience.

I be family woman πŸ‘ 
I need that money badly πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

Hello, how about you take this to Twitter? They're more proactive there.

Cc: Chatinet. Any advice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Luckysbab: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Sasi54:

100 million?
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by udede(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2023
yarimo:
check your spellings first before branding others. Empty vessels,
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Baronthecelebri: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2023
Blake755:
The only reason why person feel go this school nah cuz of connection nothing else πŸ’―πŸ’―
yeah you're right
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Blake755:

Bro I dey tell you. But na nice idea to send Pikin go this kind school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by RepoMan007: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Thank God for giving everyman same 24hr in one day. The fee may be a million times more than other schools but the end product can never be even 10 times better.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

cheesy
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Who cares! Why was it not built on high sea,
Does it raise the dead? What so special other than fancy ambiances angry
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by 2gbaski007: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sports stars kids would be more in this school....This I have seen.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by blowjohn(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
LikeAking:

Thanks OP for posting..

U wey finish frm orugun grammar school for ibadan that year?
Will u stop that before I produce ur report card?
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) by Walamide: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
I want to check something : do they also write waec?

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.i Jamb Admission Letter: / University Of Ibadan's Fees / Unizik Part Time And Diploma Form Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.