Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Breaking Boundaries: An Interview With Fast-rising Artist Teddy Viper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Breaking Boundaries: An Interview With Fast-rising Artist Teddy Viper (171 Views)

Teddy Viper Links Up With D Rhythm To Drop A New Song Titled Military Zone / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Boundaries: An Interview With Fast-rising Artist Teddy Viper by KwaraloadedNEWS(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Teddy Viper, a fast-growing Nigerian artiste is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with in the music industry. His unique blend of Afrobeats, Hip-hop, and R&B has captured the attention of fans worldwide, while his socially conscious lyrics have sparked important conversations about poverty, heartbreak, inequality, and corruption. In this exclusive interview conducted by Ajayi Daniel, Teddy Viper opens up about his journey as a fast-rising artist, his latest single "All the Matter," and how he plans to use his platform to make a positive impact on the world.

Read the Full Interview Below: 

Q. Can you tell us a bit about yourself, background and how you got into music?
A: "I come from a music-loving family, so I was exposed to music from a very young age. I started singing from childhood and then joined a music group in my neighborhood. That's where I learned how to write and produce my own music."

Q. Your music seems to blend different genres such as Afrobeats, Hip-hop, and R&B. How do you manage to create such a unique sound?
A: "I grew up listening to different genres of music, and I think that has influenced my sound. I try to create a sound that is true to me and my experiences, while also incorporating different elements from different genres."

Q. Your latest single "All the Matter" has been receiving a lot of attention lately. Can you tell us a bit about the inspiration behind the song and what you hope to achieve with it?
A: "My latest single is about Humans and their different opinions about Others and Life at large.
The inspiration came from personal experiences and those of people around me. I hope the song inspires people to love themselves more and that All that Matters is You!"

Q. You've worked with some known artists/producers in the industry. How has that experience been for you, and what have you learned from those collaborations?
A: "Working with known artists and producers has been a dream come true. I've learned so much from them, both creatively and professionally. I've learned the importance of networking, staying true to my sound, and being open to new ideas."

Q. As a fast-rising artist, what do you think sets you apart from others in the industry, and how do you plan to stay relevant?
A: "I think what sets me apart is my ability to blend different genres in a unique way, while also addressing important social issues. To stay relevant, I plan to keep evolving my sound, collaborating with other artists, and staying connected with my fans."

Q. Your music often addresses social issues such as poverty, Heartbreak, inequality, and corruption. Why is it important to speak about these topics, and how do you hope to inspire change through your music?
A: "It's important for me to speak about social issues in my music because I believe music has the power to inspire change. I hope that by addressing these issues, I can raise awareness and encourage people to take action to create a better world."

Q. What advice do you have for other young artists who are trying to break into the music industry?
A: "My advice to young artists is to stay true to themselves and their sound. It's also important to network and collaborate with other artists, as well as invest in their craft through practice and hard work."

Q. What can your fans expect from you in the coming months, and do you have any upcoming projects or collaborations you can share with us?
A: "My fans can expect more music and collaborations in the coming months. I have some exciting projects in the works, but I can't share too much yet. Stay tuned!"

Q. What are your thoughts on the current state of the Nigerian music industry, and where do you see it going in the future?
A: "The Nigerian music industry is growing and evolving rapidly, and I think that's a good thing. However, there are still some issues that need to be addressed, such as unfair contracts and a lack of support for independent artists. I see the industry continuing to grow and become more diverse in the future."

Q. Finally, what message do you have for your fans and supporters, and how do you plan to use your platform to make a positive impact on the world?
A: "To my fans and supporters, thank you for believing in me and my music. My goal is to use my platform to make a positive impact on the world, whether it's through raising awareness about social issues or simply spreading joy through my music. I hope to continue to inspire and uplift people with my music."

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape / Behind The Music: Holyboi's Creative Process And Inspirations / Music: Codex - Will You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.