Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) (27746 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils 2021 Greater Lagos Fiesta, Tasks Lagosians On Suport / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2023
NEWS RELEASE
26/04/2023

Pastor Adeboye Prays for Governor Adeleke, Says "God will Continue to Suport You"

● I'm Annointed for Governorship-Governor Adeleke

It was a shower of praise and anointing today at the commissioning of Jennifer Etuh Medical Centre where Pastor Enoch Adeboye blessed and prayed for God's continous support for the Osun State Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke.

Speaking at the event held at Ifewara attended by dignitaries from all over the country, Pastor Adeboye beseeched God to grant Governor Adeleke more wisdom, urging him to continue to govern with the fear of God.

Adeboye accompanied by his wife and senior pastors of the Redeemed Christian Church (RCCG) noted that as long as Governor Adeleke continues to uphold the path of God, he will continue to earn the favour of God.

Governor Adeleke had earlier narrated how his governorship ambition started with the anointing and prayers of Pastor Adeboye, testifying that the Lord Almighty has approved and installed him as the Governor of Osun State.

"I remembered Baba Adeboye anointed and prayed for me. His prayer on me is answered and I am here today as the Governor of Osun State.

"Baba has again prayed for me and re-anointed me. I will continue to toe the path of God. I govern by the fear of God. I will not derail as my governorship is anointed by God", Governor Adeleke declared.

Reiterating why he continue to sing and praise God at every occassion, Governor Adeleke said as part of his pact with God, he is instructed not to leave the habit of praise singing.

"When Baba Adeboye was anointing me, he asked me to continue to sing and praise God. So when you see me dancing and praising God, that is my promise to my God as instructed by God. That is my secret", he narrated.

In a commissioning full of praise singing, Pastor Adeboye described the location and completion of the ultra-modern multi-billion naira medical and vocational centre at Ifewara as a divine intervention in favour of Ifewara, praying to God to bless all smaller towns without possibility of government medical and educational interventions.

Praying for the Etuh family and the repose of late Mrs Jennifer, Pastor Adeboye applauded several human intervention programs aim at touching people’s lives promoted and supported by the Etuh family and urged well meaning Nigerians to offer hands of fellowship to their kith and kins.

Governor Adeleke who was accompanied by his brother, Dr Deji Adeleke, the Chief of Staff, Hon Kazeem Akinleye, Hon Sunday Bisi, Hon Adewale Egbedun, Hon Niyi Owolade, Rev Bunmi Jenyo and others later commissioned the medical and the vocational centre.

The Jennifer Etuh Foundation which is responsible for building the medical centre is inspired by late Mrs Etuh who before her death instructed that such medical centres should be built in six zones of the federation. The Ifewara Medical centre is the third of the planned sic medical centres.

Signed:
Mallam Olawale Rasheed ,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2023
And the Lord Almighty will answer your prayers in Jesus Name . Meanwhile, Governor Adeleke attends His cousin Davido Timeless concert in Lagos. Check the concert 🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-X7B9k1Os

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by Jostoman: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Amen and so shall it be

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Amen and so shall it be
🙏🙏🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by yarimo(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Stolen mandate undecided undecided undecided undecided mteeeew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2023
yarimo:
Stolen mandate undecided undecided undecided undecided mteeeew
Oya Start to insult Pastor Adeboye. It’s your job oya do it fast.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by yarimo(m): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
Oya Start to insult Pastor Adeboye. It’s your job oya do it fast.
but I am not Obidient na grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by Jerryherd: 2:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Na Leke Adeboye and Seyi Tinubu lucky pass

Leke sold mere rubber bands to make millions of Naira all using Redeems high connection

Seyi Tinubu Printed and published many of APC billboards in Lagos all because many wanted his father's favour

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:42am On Apr 27, 2023
yarimo:
but I am not Obidient na grin grin
same way I’m not obedient too. Stop displaying your ignorance here joor

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
Na Leke Adeboye and Seyi Tinubu lucky pass

Leke sold mere rubber bands to make millions of Naira all using Redeems high connection

Seyi Tinubu Printed and published many of APC billboards in Lagos all because many wanted his father's favour
seeing Tinubu propagandist here as usual. Una keep it up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by Moferere: 4:32am On Apr 27, 2023
In all sincerity, Adeleke is trying his best.
May he succeed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by Nahunger(m): 5:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Very nice governor, for the first time am happy for osun people.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by AsomStructures: 5:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Commendable. Nice one from daddy G.O......
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by AsomStructures: 5:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Moferere:
In all sincerity, Adeleke is trying his best.
May he succeed
yes sooo. Doing all the best in governance.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by theophorus(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2023
They will claim Adeleke is trying but then ask dem to mention the real thing Adeleke has done since emergency, they will start mentioning commissioning.

When did he start the project he is commissioning, they don't know.

But for Salary payment, He is doing well. Unfortunately, this is the measure of good Governance as far as an average Nigerian is concern.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by yarimo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
same way I’m not obedient too. Stop displaying your ignorance here joor
and who said you are Obidient? Reading comprehension is know a problem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by Mitchy49(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
But you failed to pray for Peter OBI? You refused him a visit to ur church during the campaign simply because TInubu's wife is a pastor of ur church and her husband was contesting for same position, therefore u had to prove your loyalty and religious affiliation to ur REMI. But all the same, I respect you as man of God.

Anybody who is generous enough to help me with 5k to buy foodstuffs should pls let me Know. My life and health remain at stake.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2023
theophorus:
They will claim Adeleke is trying but then ask dem to mention the real thing Adeleke has done since emergency, they will start mentioning commissioning.

When did he start the project he is commissioning, they don't know.

But for Salary payment, He is doing well. Unfortunately, this is the measure of good Governance as far as an average Nigerian is concern.
Adeleke has done extremely well in governance too. See what he did here. Stop living in ignorance please. We are to learn more and not displaying unnecessary hatred that doesn’t warrant it. Adeleke has tried in infrastructural development no be small.

Many Landmark Achievements of Governor Ademola Adeleke in Osun State - Osun APP Chairman

The Osun State Chapter of the Action People’s Party (APP)’s Chairman Hon. Odesola Oluseye has commended the administration of Governor Ademola Adeleke just as he described the achievements in the last five (5) months as enviable and exemplary.

In a press release signed by the Chairman of the party, he declared that even though the APP is an opposition party in the state, it is also a progressive party that recognizes good works and leadership and will without any atom of sentiment give credit to any good work whenever it is recognized, while maintaining that the APP as a party will also not fail to offer fact based and genuine criticism whenever it becomes necessary.

“It is a great and unique privilege to address every cream of the society here today. It is no longer news that our party, the APP is one of the many opposition parties that we have in Osun State, however, without any atom of sentiment, credit, any good works must be duly acknowledged when ever it is recognized”

“Of course, criticisms are welcome in politics but facts based and genuine criticisms will help the current administration to do the needful for the Osun State masses. The APP as a political party has taken a cursory look at the current administration in our dear state and has noted with admiration, many landmark achievements that have been achieved within five months in office”.

He highlighted key projects and achievements of the current administration which according to him has set the stage for delivery of good governance to the good people of Osun state as follows:

ONGOING AND COMPLETED PROJECTS OF GOVERNOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE WITHIN THE FIRST FIVE MONTHS IN OFFICE.

A. Provision of potable borehole water in each of 332 wards in Osun State.

B. Construction of 20km of roads across Osun State.

C. Presentation of #158,000,000 to 40 communities in Osun State for infrastructural developments.

D. Imole free Surgical and Medical outreach: 2000 persons in each of the nine (9) federal constituencies in Osun State, thereby making a total of 18,000 beneficiaries who received free surgeries for Cataracts, Pterigium, Hernia and some swellings on their bodies. Other medical conditions served by the intervention are; hypertension, diabetes, malaria, cough, tuberculosis and other diseases.

E. Rural Electrification projects Across Osun State: Provision of transformers & other electrical materials to ensure that communities without electricity can have lights, thereby not living in darkness again.

F. Payment of salaries and pension arrears from January 2016 owed by the past administration in Osun State.

G. Enrollment of 3,000 Osun indigenes on the Osun Health Insurance Scheme (OHIS) with a view to ensuring adequate healthcare access for Osun State people.

H. Construction of collapsed bridge at Bokusoro/Adeeke in Iwo to forestall loss of lives on the bridge as recorded in the past due to ravaging erosion.

I. Resumption of construction of Osogbo -Ikirun-Kwara State boundary roads abandoned by the past administration. The road which stretched over 20km is now wearing a new look and easing movements of it's users as a result of Governor Adeleke's intervention.

J. Launching of Osun Tech Revolution through new Tech innovation policy, ICT policy, Domestication of Nigeria's Startup Act and Osun Google Mapping project.

LIST OF ROADS & INTERVENTION PROJECTS.

Below are some roads & intervention projects by the current Adeleke's administration in Osun State

1. Dualization of Osogbo-Ikirun road with street lights about 10.5km

2. Oja Oba(Iso isu/Iso ata/Iso eran/Iso ewe)- First Baptist Model Academy which extends to Oba Oyetona Street,1200 Osogbo.

3. Enuwa - Oniyangi - Ita Osun - Oke Atan which extends to Egbedu - Ilode junction in Ile ife 1230 Ife.

4. Ibadan/Ife express junction - Islamiya Okiti junction, Ikire 1165 Ikire

5. Alajue junction (Ojularide's street), Bode junction - Admus filling station Oja Oje in Ede, Osun State.2890 Ede.

6. Monday market - Railway station road in Ikirun, 1200 Ikirun.

7. Iresi Township road, Iresi 3000 Iresi.

8. Ansarudeen central Mosque junction - kurti junction - hospital road, Iwo,1550 Iwo.

9. Ita- Ofa-Oromu -Araromi (market gate) in Ilesa,770, Ilesa.

10. Atakunmosa market road, Obiteni - Imo road, Ilesa,400 Ilesa.

11. Oke Oye - Oke Ita which extends to Ogodobo and Temidire road Ibokun,1300, Ilesa.

12. Rehabilitation of Gbega junction - John Mackey (Oke Ayepe constain) Osogbo (Phase 1)1km Osogbo.

13. Rehabilitation of Oloruntedo community (constain Mackay - East Bypass) Osogbo,(phase 2)1.5km Osogbo.

14. Rehabilitation of Aanuolu Hospital - Amadiya Power line road 1km,Ede.

CRITICAL INTERVENTIONS BY GOVERNOR ADELEKE'S ADMINISTRATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. Spots patching of Lameco - Station Road.

2. Okefia - Dele Yes Sir Road

3. Oke-oniti (Onitea?) Failed section

4. Owode failed section.

5. Governor Adeleke intervention on Ilesa University as part of the fulfillment of his promise to nurture a sustainable tertiary institution for Osun State.

6. Resumption of work on the Ilesa water works project.

7. Refurbishment of schools.

CONSTRUCTION OF CULVERTS.

The under listed are some culverts constructions.

1. Construction of Shasha failed culvert - Uniosun road.

2. Construction of failed culvert (Adeeke - Iwo road) in Iwo.

3. Construction of Owoope/ Oke Ola - Ajegunle box culvert (Gbongan).

4. Construction of Allahu Lateef Sawmill failed culvert in Ede.

He affirmed that from available records, no administration in the history of Osun state has achieved up to what has been achieved so far within the same period and confirmed that all the listed projects and interventions are available and verifiable.

“As we are all residents and very keen observers in the length & breath of our dear state, Osun, it is on record that no previous administrations since inception has come near let alone surpassed what God has done & still doing through the People's - ever famous Imole of Osun. Thus, as we all know, the aforementioned are not audio achievements but very real & visible achievements for all & sundry to see”

He concluded by stating that the APP in osun state will be organizing a special prayer event on behalf of the state Governor, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, seeking for his triumph at the Supreme Court so as to sustain the tempo of good governance been enjoyed so far under his administration while also rallying support from other political parties and residents of the state to give total support for Governor Adeleke to continue to achieve success.

“Finally, in the light of the numerous landmark, mouthwatering, uncommon feats that has been recorded by the current administration led by Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, the Osun State APP leadership has Organized A Day Special Prayer On behalf of Osun State Governor, Senator Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke, for Thursday 19th May,2023. With a view to ensuring a resounding victory at the Supreme Court so that Osun people will continue to enjoy good governance. I also want to use this medium to call on all other political parties in the state & every residents of Osun State to give their total support to the present administration of Governor Adeleke with a view to getting to our promised land, thereby giving us more dividend of democracy.”

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy49:
But you failed to paray for Peter OBI? You refused him a visit to ur church doing the campaign simply because TInubu's wife is a pastor of ur church
nope it’s not true, I think Peter Obi didn’t visit Rccg all through his campaign period but visited dunamis church often when he’s In Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2023
yarimo:
and who said you are Obidient? Reading comprehension is know a problem grin grin
stop displaying your ignorance here, You stop your hatred against workaholic Governor Ademola Adeleke here, he’s doing extremely well in governance. Give kudos to him ok. You are APC diehard member on this app but still your hatred towards a performing Governor isn’t satisfied with you. This is very bad. Stop your hatred against them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by Mitchy49(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2023
9jahotblog:
nope it’s not true, I think Peter Obi didn’t visit Rccg all through his campaign period but visited dunamis church often when he’s In Abuja

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. Are u OBIDIENT?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy49:

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. Are u OBIDIENT?
you are welcome. I’m not Peter obi follower

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by renderme: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy49:
But you failed to pray for Peter OBI? You refused him a visit to ur church doing the campaign simply because TInubu's wife is a pastor of ur church

Who refused Obi a visit to which church? Lies lies and more lies. Politcians from EVERY party attend redeemed. Peter Obi himself went to redemption camp like other political leaders and was well received, even though it was his first time.

Nnamdi kanu has already planted the seed of hating adeboye in u, now Ur trying to justify Ur jealousy and hate with 'reasons'. Your hate and lies towards pastor adeboye will keep ensuring Christians across yorubaland see u for the hateful bigots u are. Continue.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2023
renderme:

Who refused Obi a visit to which church? Lies lies and more lies. Politians from EVERY party attend redeemed. Peter Obi himself went to redemption camp like other political leaders and was well received, even though it was his first time.

Nnamdi kanu has already planted the seed of hating adeboye in u, now Ur trying to justify Ur jealousy and hate with 'reasons'. Your hate and lies towards pastor adeboye will keep ensuring yoruba Christians see u for the hateful bigots u are. Continue.
good thanks for posting this screenshots to him here. I don’t even know that Peter Obi visit Rccg not until now that I see the screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by renderme: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by 9jahotblog: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2023
renderme:

If U want this news to reach the FrontPage you have to put your source with a link at the end of ur post. Then also write the name of the mods lalasticlala mynd44 dominique nlpfmod at the end of your post.
don’t you see above the post that it’s press statement from the Governor Adeleke press Secretary niii. That’s Mallam Rasheed Signature there. That one already shows that the news is genuine and from the office of the Governor of Osun State.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) by renderme: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy why did U delete your bigoted post na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination / EFCC Uncovers Religious Sect Laundering Money For Terrorists - Olukoyede / Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.