Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu (3211 Views)

Felix Morka: Atiku Doing All These Because His Career Has Come To Standstill / Shagari’s Grandson, Bello Declares Abuja Council Chairmanship Ambition (Photo) / Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 2:45am On Apr 29, 2023
yarimo:
But it's good enough for Ibrahim Idris (IGALA) to anoit his in-law Idris wada (IGALA) as his successor
As far As I’m concerned, Igala Tribe is the largest tribe in Kogi State and they will have to produce another governor after Ibrahim Idris was Governor for 8 years. It happened in Oyo State politics too till Akala from Ogbomosho stopped it. Do you know that it still repeats itself again and again, it’s ibadan tribes that ruled Oyo State government ever since Akala completes his one term in 2011. Infact Ibadan tribes even said it was a mistake Akala became the oyo State Governor. And Ibadan tribes aren’t ready to drop power. They want to be there till Jesus come. It’s something that will stop them. Now that Yahaya Bello want to Stop Igala Tribes in the governorship seat, why can’t he anoint a politician from Okun land. Okun has never produce a Governor since 1999 and Okun land has 7 LG while Igala land has 9 LG why Ebira land has 5 LG. Now think that. It’s the turn of Okun Son(politician) to be Governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll. Dino Melaye is the competent man to be governor of Kogi State.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by yarimo(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Stop typing long rubbish, if there is nothing wrong from IGALA to IGALA, automatically nothing wrong from ibira to ibira
9jahotblog:
As far As I’m concerned, Igala Tribe is the largest tribe in Kogi State and they will have to produce another governor after Ibrahim Idris was Governor for 8 years. It happened in Oyo State politics too till Akala from Ogbomosho stopped it. Do you know that it still repeats itself again and again, it’s ibadan tribes that ruled Oyo State government ever since Akala completes his one term in 2011. Infact Ibadan tribes even said it was a mistake Akala became the oyo State Governor. And Ibadan tribes aren’t ready to drop power. They want to be there till Jesus come. It’s something that will stop them. Now that Yahaya Bello want to Stop Igala Tribes in the governorship seat, why can’t he anoint a politician from Okun land. Okun has never produce a Governor since 1999 and Okun land has 7 LG while Igala land has 9 LG why Ebira land has 5 LG. Now think that. It’s the turn of Okun Son(politician) to be Governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll. Dino Melaye is the competent man to be governor of Kogi State.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2023
yarimo:
Stop typing long rubbish, if there is nothing wrong from IGALA to IGALA, automatically nothing wrong from ibira to ibira
you will never accept the truths and the fact here cos’ you are APC diehard supporter on nairaland. You stop displaying your ignorance here. I’ve tell you the truths, if you like accept it if you like ignore the truths. The truths will prevail in the end.

1 Like

Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by GreyLaw(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Komu1048:

Yeah, it means I am an Igala, I am Yoruba so I only know how it sounds

No. You are Yoruba who schooled in Igalaland so you know how it sounds. I lived in Lokoja for years and visited Ankpa and other places. Yorubas who have not lived near Igala people won't know how it sounds.

1 Like

Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by Komu1048(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2023
GreyLaw:

No. You are Yoruba who schooled in Igalaland so you know how it sounds. I lived in Lokoja for years and visited Ankpa and other places. Yorubas who have not lived near Igala people won't know how it sounds.

U r ryt

1 Like

Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you will never accept the truths and the fact here cos’ you are APC diehard supporter on nairaland. You stop displaying your ignorance here. I’ve tell you the truths, if you like accept it if you like ignore the truths. The truths will prevail in the end.
IGALA+IGALA+IGALA is okay to you but, IBIRA +IBIRA is not okay. Common sense is really not common
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by adinoyi360: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Yahaya Bello will hand over to Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo.
If Igalas can rule for 16years. Ebiras can double it

1 Like

Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by piyoo91: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
yarimo:
Prince audu IGALA
IBRAHIM Idris IGALA
Idris wada IGALA
ARC. ADUKWU where were you when igala hand over to IGALA and igala
buhari, moslem tinubu moslem, the next to succed tinubu moslem, yarimo where are you when a head slamming president is handing over to the next head slammer
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by yarimo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
piyoo91:
buhari, moslem tinubu moslem, the next to succed tinubu moslem, yarimo where are you when a head slamming president is handing over to the next head slammer
read and understand before quoting
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
adinoyi360:

Yahaya Bello will hand over to Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo.
If Igalas can rule for 16years. Ebiras can double it
Yahaya Bello will handover to the New Governor elect, Senator Dino Melaye by the Special Grace of Almighty God. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Dino Melaye came from Okun tribes and it’s the turn of Okun Tribes to form government in Kogi State. Ebira has done 8 years, Igala has done16 years and Okun tribes has never done anything in governance. It’s the turn of Okun tribes to form government in Kogi State. Dino melaye is the people’s choice.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
yarimo:
IGALA+IGALA+IGALA is okay to you but, IBIRA +IBIRA is not okay. Common sense is really not common
it’s the turn of Okun Tribes to form government in Kogi State that’s why the Pdp deputy Governorship candidate is from Igala tribes. Since 1999, Okun tribes has never become the governor of Kogi State. Very sad very bad for our democracy. It’s the turn of Okun tribes to form government in Kogi State. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. You are not even from Kogi State.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
it’s the turn of Okun Tribes to form government in Kogi State that’s why the Pdp deputy Governorship candidate is from Igala tribes. Since 1999, Okun tribes has never become the governor of Kogi State. Very sad very bad for our democracy. It’s the turn of Okun tribes to form government in Kogi State. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. You are not even from Kogi State.
where were you when prince audu an IGALA hand over to IBRAHIM Idris an IGALA and IBRAHIM Idris also hand over to his in law Idris wada an IGALA
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
yarimo:
where were you when prince audu an IGALA hand over to IBRAHIM Idris an IGALA and IBRAHIM Idris also hand over to his in law Idris wada an IGALA
you stop displaying your ignorance here, you stop running away from the truths here. Ebira has done their 8 years in government, Igala has done 16 years while Okun hasn’t done nothing. It’s the turn of Okun to produce the governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by yarimo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you stop displaying your ignorance here, you stop running away from the truths here. Ebira has done their 8 years in government, Igala has done 16 years while Okun hasn’t done nothing. It’s the turn of Okun to produce the governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
so it was not ignorance when IGALA did 16 years . Is like I am wasting time replying a kid
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
yarimo:
so it was not ignorance when IGALA did 16 years . Is like I am wasting time replying a kid
then you are blind to know that Okun has never produce governor since 1999. Stop displaying your ignorance here. You stop hiding from the truths display here. Your lies and propaganda will be bursted as usual
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kogi Guber: I Will Be The Governor For All Kogites, Dino Melaye Assures

April 29, 2023

Press Statement

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for the November 11, 2023 governorship election in Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye, has assured the people of the State that he will serve in the fear of God and be fair and just to all Kogites when elected as governor.

Senator Dino, who gave this assurance during his consultative visits to the Ohimege Igu of Koton Karfi, His Royal Majesty, Alhaji Abdulrazaq Isa Koto as well as the 11th Synod of the Methodist Church of Nigeria (Okun Diocese) in Lokoja, noted that his experience, performance as Senator and inner love for the people propelled him into the governorship race.

“As you are aware, His Royal Majesty, in the space of 4 years as Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I did 19 projects in your Kogi Local Government. I have a very special relationship with Kogi Local Government and by the grace of God, when elected as Governor, I will focus attention on the needs of our people, particularly the ecological challenges in this area.

“We are not unaware that the major business in this area is agriculture, trading and transportation. We shall make these ventures the focus of our administration by providing incentives that will encourage our people.

“I will be a Kogi governor that will govern our state in the fear of God. I will run an all-inclusive governance not as an Igala, Ebira, Okun, Kakanda, Bassa, Koto or Nupe governor but a governor for all under the guidance of the Almighty God.

“I congratulate you as the Leader of the Kogi West traditional rulers and I pray that under your leadership, Kogi West will produce a governor. I therefore seek your blessings as we go into the polls,” Senator Dino further said.

Responding, the Ohimege Idu said democracy has come to stay noting that even traditional rulers have always expressed support for the democratic process.

He described Senator Dino as a part of his Kogi Local Government who “is very much at home here.”

The Ohimege charged the Senator Dino Melaye Team to campaign on ideas and issues even as he gave him his blessings.

Also presenting himself to the Methodist Synod in Lokoja, Kogi State, Senator Dino recalled that since his emergence as the PDP governorship candidate in the forthcoming election, he had been going round the state to meet with Kogites from all walks of life.

“I have also been meeting with both Church leaders and Islamic clerics in our state to seek for their support and prayers ahead of the election,” Dino said.

The Bishop of the Methodist Church, Rt. Rev. Albert Olorunmade, prayed for the success of Senator Dino at the polls.

Sign

Sen. Dino Melaye Media Team
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
then you are blind to know that Okun has never produce governor since 1999. Stop displaying your ignorance here. You stop hiding from the truths display here. Your lies and propaganda will be bursted as usual
where were you when IGALA did straight 16 years? Is it that you are still a kid or what ?
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
yarimo:
where were you when IGALA did straight 16 years? Is it that you are still a kid or what ?
you are only looking for attention here. Stop displaying your ignorance, it’s time for Okun to produce the Governor of Kogi State
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by yarimo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are only looking for attention here. Stop displaying your ignorance, it’s time for Okun to produce the Governor of Kogi State
Just answer simple question? Are you still a kid when IGALA did straight 16 years?
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by DeOTR: 3:26am On Apr 30, 2023
GreyLaw:

Actually, it sounds Yoruba. I could easily understand 4 out of 10 words spoken in Igala tongue.
If you know Ekiti very well, you would know they'd have said exactly "Omo Ekiti me se" if they mean to say "I'm Ekiti".

1 Like

Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by adinoyi360: 4:00am On Apr 30, 2023
9jahotblog:
Yahaya Bello will handover to the New Governor elect, Senator Dino Melaye by the Special Grace of Almighty God. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Dino Melaye came from Okun tribes and it’s the turn of Okun Tribes to form government in Kogi State. Ebira has done 8 years, Igala has done16 years and Okun tribes has never done anything in governance. It’s the turn of Okun tribes to form government in Kogi State. Dino melaye is the people’s choice.

Which people?
Dino Melaye bribed his way in and took the ticket. Which people's choice lol..
PDP is dead in Kogi. Dino will be disgraced at the pole just like during the Senate election.
Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo is a silent archiver don't take him for granted.
Know this and know peace
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by baby124: 4:54am On Apr 30, 2023
GreyLaw:

Not true. I have never lived in Kogi or come across Igala language till I heard it. I understood 65% of what they were saying and could put 2+2 together. I had to tell them I can hear what they are saying. So it’s not like I am eavesdropping. So they adjusted themselves. A typical Yoruba speaker can understand Igala.

1 Like

Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2023
adinoyi360:

Which people?
Dino Melaye bribed his way in and took the ticket. Which people's choice lol..
PDP is dead in Kogi. Dino will be disgraced at the pole just like during the Senate election.
Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo is a silent archiver don't take him for granted.
Know this and know peace
Dino Melaye never bribe his way at all. It was a keenly contested Pdp governorship primary poll and Dino emerged as the winner of the poll. Dino melaye did his assignment well in the party. Dino is the people’s choice in the upcoming Kogi State governorship election. No one in Kogi State will ever votes for yahaya bello stooge.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by Paretomaster1(m): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Isobug:

Are you from Kogi State? Busy body.

That's what we talking about... Tribalism.. Must he be from Kogi state to comment??
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by Paretomaster1(m): 5:53am On Apr 30, 2023
baby124:

Not true. I have never lived in Kogi or come across Igala language till I heard it. I understood 65% of what they were saying and could put 2+2 together. I had to tell them I can hear what they are saying. So it’s not like I am eavesdropping. So they adjusted themselves. A typical Yoruba speaker can understand Igala.

That's not true, you can only pick few words from their language..
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by baby124: 6:26am On Apr 30, 2023
Paretomaster1:

That's not true, you can only pick few words from their language..
Are you telling me what I heard because your ghost was there or what?
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by adinoyi360: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2023
9jahotblog:
Dino Melaye never bribe his way at all. It was a keenly contested Pdp governorship primary poll and Dino emerged as the winner of the poll. Dino melaye did his assignment well in the party. Dino is the people’s choice in the upcoming Kogi State governorship election. No one in Kogi State will ever votes for yahaya bello stooge.
Oga everyone knows Dino bribed his way in.
Dino is not the people's choice.
Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo is the people's choice. A silent archiver, not a comedian like Dino
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
adinoyi360:

Oga everyone knows Dino bribed his way in.
Dino is not the people's choice.
Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo is the people's choice. A silent archiver, not a comedian like Dino
you are just blowing lies and propaganda here, As we don’t know niii. Dino Melaye is the party’s choice in Kogi State, Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State, you just have to accept the reality here. Dino Melaye is been loved in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State. Come November 11th, Senator Dino Melaye wins the governorship election by the Special Grace of Almighty God.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by adinoyi360: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are just blowing lies and propaganda here, As we don’t know niii. Dino Melaye is the party’s choice in Kogi State, Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State, you just have to accept the reality here. Dino Melaye is been loved in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State. Come November 11th, Senator Dino Melaye wins the governorship election by the Special Grace of Almighty God.

Dino Melaye is not and can never be the people's choice. Having him as a governor is will be a total disgrace for Kogi state
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by 9jahotblog: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
adinoyi360:

Dino Melaye is not and can never be the people's choice. Having him as a governor is will be a total disgrace for Kogi state
Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice and stop your hatred against him and his candidacy joor. All the People in the 3 Senatorial district are fully in support of Senator Dino Melaye governorship bid. Kogi State Pdp are much united indivisible.
Re: Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu by adinoyi360: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
9jahotblog:
Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice and stop your hatred against him and his candidacy joor. All the People in the 3 Senatorial district are fully in support of Senator Dino Melaye governorship bid. Kogi State Pdp are much united indivisible.

Dino used his influence to displace them.
Apc will be united before the election date

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts / Ministerial Nominees 2023 / The South-west Will Leave Other Regions Far Behind If Nigeria Separates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.