Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy (17842 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maobichek:

Lauryn Hill was my dream crouch while i was in primary school, she was so beautiful and natural. I felt bad when late Bob Marley's son married her.

I won't forget her verse in the song: "storming my pains with his fingers..." Wyclef Jean was there too.

Lauren and Rohan were never married.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

I think the fame got into their heads. Human beings are notoriously susceptible to some form of hubris once they start getting the adulation of their fellows. They themselves start believing the hype even when they know they are just as fallible as the next person out there.

Lauren fell off when she went to prison for tax evasion.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Konjiboii:
First John Forte now Pras,Wyclef at one point contested for presidency in Haiti, Lauryn hill dated one of the Marley's.

Lauren went to prison, Wyclef was caught doing shady politics dealings in Haiti.
Lauren and Rohan Marley have several kids together.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by Konjiboii: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Lauren went to prison, Wyclef was caught doing shady politics dealings in Haiti.
Lauren and Rohan Marley have several kids together.

I will like to have a smoke session with the whole clique and share stories.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by eepeepook: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Enjoy yourself in prison, homie.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by Maobichek: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Lauren and Rohan were never married.

Good evening, please what happened cos i heard that they were married and even had a baby ?
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maobichek:

Good evening, please what happened cos i heard that they were married and even had a baby ?

They never married but have five children together. They broke up quite a few years ago and he married someone else.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by Maobichek: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

They never married but have five children together. They broke up quite a few years ago and he married someone else.

Oh! My goodness, they were so cute together.

Five children! Marley's son treated her badly for ditching her after five children together.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Lauren fell off when she went to prison for tax evasion.

Nah, she fell off in 2000, tax evasion issues were much latter.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by JOemmy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Octopusssy:
See beta country. It would have been a different story if this happened in Nigeria

Nigerian corrupt politicians will call it lobbying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Or Cher: Who Is Hotter? / Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues / Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.