Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... (1364 Views)

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by AfricanGlitz(f): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Davido’s 2nd BabyMama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To ENDURANCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGXLigADtN8

When Davido revealed that he was married not so long ago, many noticed something off. There was no picture evidence of where and when the marriage took place. However, his fans quickly looked beyond the marriage ceremony because of the tragedy Davido and Chioma's encountered on October 31, 2022, and how they went off social media for a while. But life, they say, must go on regardless of the grief and heartbreak of losing a loved one, and so did Davido.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/27/davidos-2nd-babymama-secretly-gives-birth-as-chiomas-assurance-turns-to-endurance/

1 Share

Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by bewla(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Shi pe
Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by ahnie: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Chatinent afar,I dey see your doings o.
Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by chatinent: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2023
ahnie:
Chatinent afar,I dey see your doings o.

I salute you... No mind me o. 😊 A good morning to you.
Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by ahnie: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2023
chatinent:

I salute you... No mind me o. 😊 A good morning to you.
Same Here chatty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by highchief1: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2023
AfricanGlitz:
Davido’s 2nd BabyMama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To ENDURANCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGXLigADtN8

When Davido revealed that he was married not so long ago, many noticed something off. There was no picture evidence of where and when the marriage took place. However, his fans quickly looked beyond the marriage ceremony because of the tragedy Davido and Chioma's encountered on October 31, 2022, and how they went off social media for a while. But life, they say, must go on regardless of the grief and heartbreak of losing a loved one, and so did Davido.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/27/davidos-2nd-babymama-secretly-gives-birth-as-chiomas-assurance-turns-to-endurance/
is it that this ppl don’t use a condom
Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Obviously she has no life aside being a babymama to a reckless man who couldn't wife her. I wonder what chioma is still doing with that Oloko giveaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by Rokiat(f): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Is this news really real?
Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by bukatyne(f): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2023
What made Chioma believe that an unrepentant cheat would be faithful to her after previous baby mamas?

Like they say, don’t turn a dog into a husband and cry wolf when he displays his canine nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... by Baronthecelebri: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2023
White money said it, when you have money

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Get Me Bodied / Secrets Of Naija Rich Dude's / Peter Of P-square Gets Controversial Tattoo: How Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.